What kind of gf do you want

What kind of gf do you want

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=73BRUvQztMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Silly nigger traps are for faggots

None of your clever arguing is going to change the fact that there is clear evidence that points towards a primordial tradition and earlier advanced civilizations.
Can you explain why flood myths are so similar and so ubiquitous? Nope.Can you explain the recurrence of precessional numbers in myths and sacred buildings all over the world? Nope.
How did the Greeks and the Hindus develop the same myth of the "ages of man" separately? Why did the ancient Chinese and European alchemists use the same symbolism( REBIS hermaphrodite and the masonic square & compass)?
Did you even know that the story about the rib of Adam creating Eve is a metaphor that describes the sexual chromosomes? Of course not.
It goes on and on, I haven't even mentioned the Pythagorean tetraktys and the progression of the Yugas in the Puranas, or the sphinx facing leo at the end of the last ice age,etc...
There are so many things that modern atheists are ignorant of, yet they speak like they've figured it all out.
Why do you think the free masons forbid atheists from joining them? Are you more intelligent than the very people that rule this world(inb4 muh "conspiracy nut")? No you're not, You don't know shit.

The one in the picture.
Post more I know you have more

>white
>girl
>preferably with an asshole

A really energetic girl who can really get down with anything with a really sarcastic but innocent personality she would also be a lil short and have a nice ass

5'2", not blonde, a little chubby, anal slut

this

A 2d gf

Pic related.

also chek em

the sort that won't tell on me to her mommy

Girl on this cover

m.youtube.com/watch?v=73BRUvQztMI

Go look saw a few of her

Loyal, friendly, similar hobbies, similar sense of humour, and intelligent. No fatties.

Not sure what you mean... Very confused.... Please elaborate on how this relates to the prompt.

Her.

A real one.

>white
>glasses
>no dick

A loyal one that shares my love of cooking and linux.

Post nudes

>smart
>cute
>trustworthy
>cuddly
>a big juicy round ass (tits aren't that important)

a one that exist

Hate for Windows is alot easier to find...

Wrong thread dude.

I'd be fine with windows if 10 didn't do all the shady shit it does.

And the purpose of this text was?

preferably one that would never sex a nigger, is trustworthy, and can acoustically give me an erection without me pretending she doesn't look as bad as she actoually does

Better than the one that left me a week ago.

1. is a grill
2. is at least average looking

that is all

One that exists

Sounds like my girlfriend

One who won't leave me without a clear reason.

That one.

Submissive, intelligent willing to offer suggestions but leave the final call to myself.

Very interested in sex many girls can't keep up with my sex drive. I've had sex to the point where women fall asleep and I still fuck them while asleep. My best sleeping position is when spooning and my flaccid cock is still in your vagina.

Current gf fits all the brackets extremely submissive but intelligent sex drive isn't high as mine but she is sensitive so I can get her in the mood and get her off quick. Only con is she is black which isn't so bad but her family is a struggle to get along with. Ghetto as can be. Thinking about marriage.

the kind that doesnt lie

so imaginary

A Fat white blonde that wants to make her get fatter

A qt trap one

The one in that picture.She fits perfectly on my would def. go out with specifications.

I love my current girlfriend, very submissive, open to ideas, intelligent, funny, attractive, and always helpful. Even though when I told her I was interested in BDSM and she was very open to it, she is so scared to let me eat her out. She works at an adult toy store and she brings home gifts, she has a beautiful body and I love it but she just won't give into letting me eat her out.

This kind

eat her pussy while she sleeps and see if she like it.

I plan to. It's long distance relationship and we always have sexual calls all the time. She wears her collar and lead and walks around the house naked. She uses the dildos when and where I want. She doesn't touch herself unless asked permission to me. When she does masturbate she has to let me watch and do the same back to her. But just won't let me eat her pussy no matter how much I asked. I got to the point I told her that when we meet she cannot touch my cock unless I get to eat her first. But I hope I am not pressuring her, I just really love to eat pussy and I never saw one like hers.

petite, cute face, intelligent.

ie one i'll never get.

if you guys are doing that then the pussy eating should a cake walk man. just dont forgot the safe word, shit get instance when your eating some good pussy. also try flavored lube it make eat pussy like no over thing.

I like it

Maybe, she doesn't like the flavored lube. When she stocks them at work she looks at them and bought one once and tried it and she didn't like it. Her pussy is clean, always is unless her spotting but I still "play" with her because it's really nothing.

nice, i like it

Moar?

well then good luck on the pussy liking man.

Like this... for example...

So I've only been dumped. Never dumped anyone before. I want a gf I can dump. Just sayin', would be nice for once.

But honestly, if I had to describe what kind of gf I want?
Physical:
-Breasts must be bigger than mine. Cos, I really enjoy hugging gfs and flexing and unflexing my pecks :3.
-Cant be fat. period.
thats about it for physical.

Thats about it actually.
Thanks.

No more sorry

A real one

At least you got dubs, ay?

>clear reason
I'm sure the reason pretty clear your just too gay to see it

An obedient, beautiful, loyal Caucasian

You sound like an absolute fuckboi.
I can almost guarantee all your relationships have been one-sided.
Probably so narcissistic you never even know when your gfs were annoyed or mad or cheating.

Shorter, but not midget style
Fat ass
physically well kept, padding okay but not fat
and most importantly: ability to hold both intelligent and totally stupid conversations.

Are you my twin, user?

Sir. Is it too much to ask D: A gf to hug and peck dance with.

One that will please me with the almighty thigh highs

Maybe... Ahem... lets see... pick a picture of any anime/videogame waifu of yours and show it to me.

A gf who will take turns in massaging one another.

One that completes everything on this list...oh wait i already have one that does that.
(Daily task list for her)

Well actually, a lot of that stuff is easily explained. I'll tackle the flood myth one for now, before the Advent of modern technology floods were actually a very common and very destructive force. Many superstitious cultures would attribute this to an Angry God. Boom there you have it. They seem so prevalent because flood happen all around the world, but there's really nothing special about it. Now if somehow they all came up with the same exact God, that would be something interesting.

keep going

Someone that I can have good banter with and not get fucking shut down.

If I'm walking with a girl at night at my university, I want to point out a random building and start making up a stupid story about how it's haunted while she laughs, expands the lore, and implies I'm a fool for yapping about how I should forge a silver sword and purge the land of the supernatural.

I don't like it when I start trying to have similar experience and they just get all confused like they don't know what the fuck I'm yammering about, instead just wanting to talk about how their lab partner is a slut.

So yeah, basically someone who is just fun to be around, cooperates with my childish and bubbly shit, and is intelligent enough to keep up with the really odd abstract crap I come up with on the spot while hopefully playfully needling me.

As far as looks, I don't care much as long she's not hideous. I'm a firm believer that the outside reflects the inside, so as long as she doesn't look like a whore or an ugly slob we'll get along great so long as her personality is right.

I've got a few women I've been hanging out with recently that all seem receptive to flirting, but they just don't fucking satisfy me on an emotional level.

Someone underaged

lol

you look nice keep going with the pics

Nice
Willing to talk to me
Enjoys being around me and likes my humour
I'll settle for a 6.5/10

The dream Sup Forumsros