Hey b I need weight loss tips for people with depression Im a big guy but I wasn't always big only after I got...

Hey b I need weight loss tips for people with depression Im a big guy but I wasn't always big only after I got depressed any help

stop eating so much you fat fuck!

glad I could help

Serious help you sad nogger

The biggest thing towards losing weight - don't eat as much. Common sense, I know. Harder than it sounds, I know. Since you're depressed try to take it one step at a time.

Set goals, have a food diary. See what you're doing right and wrong. Once you see what you're doing think about what you can change it for the better.

Don't bring junk food home. You can't cave and eat a box of oreos if they aren't in the cupboard.

If you're drinking, consider cutting back. Alcohol is ridiculously calorie dense.

Consider working out, at home if you prefer. It won't make you lose much relative to cutting calories but it can make you feel better. Don't have much equipment? It's not a huge deal. Some basic dumbells will get the job done for most arm and shoulder exercises. Do pushups, planks. Maybe get a pull-up bar if you're adventurous.

Thanks like really

join a gym, its actually fun once u get past the initial 1-3 days of omg i gonna die syndrome. After that it becomes routine and makes you feel better all around

Lose more energy than you consume

Diet is the most important thing. Lost 15 kgs in 2.5 months just by changing my diet. Cut out takeaways, fizzy, pretty much all junk food. Lots of fruit and veges. Proper meals. It's actually not that hard once you stick to it for a few days.

Eat right and exercise.

Amazing right

Serf diciprine OP, you rack awr diciprine! You eat arot, you are fat boi! try not eat so mut maybe?
Maybe you go vigen??? awl da hot giorls are going vigen to rose da weight, maybe yor fat ass cold rose sum too??? fat fuk boy man guy op you fat fuk.

oooo... werl werl werl.. if it not my wors enemi awl time! u hav a fuk road of nerf to show yor face here white mah sta!

i c u haf not forgotten me. my owld a student a. wat u seek frum me? i tri make fat boy not fat

u no make fat boy not fat 2 dey! fat boi have no diciprine! i have a mastahd awl diciprines! and now i wan tew fite yu! i kungfu kik yor ayuss!

werl then mutha fahka.. COME FITE ME TEW DEIIII!!! MY DICIPRINE TEN FOWLD YORS!

Go to

>Im a big guy but I wasn't always big
for you

i hav a wait a rong time for this! i rdy now. YOUGOKESHINOKUWAKA PLAY OF THE GAME!

>Dodges Hanzo's ult
risten here yu fink that going to taek me dwn?? I so enrightened i fuk yu tew dey rye now! Now show me fo reer yor ultimataru attackaru!

fine den u b rdy for my final assauwtaru?? i fuk you to dei. fuk op fat boy, fuk yor whit hayur too! i fuk on u rye nao!!

risten assahor. i born rdy to fuk you fuq boi.

o no assahor u cawl me assahor?? you the assahor! u fink u born rdy for my move??? u just weit and see ! nex time i will fuk you! but not todei!

>Vanishes in smoke puff

Start smoking weed regularly. In the beginning you eat a little more becaus of the weed hunger but after a few weeks you start to not have appetite when you're not stoned anymore.

o fank god da dark haired assarhor is gone naow.

count calories its hard at first but gets easier i have lost 30lbs in 6 months its all about slow and steady to make sure you keep it off if you go to fast your body over reacts and trys to get it back

Someone that uses the words depression and depressed in pretty much the same sentence i can not take seriously. The only reason you got depressed and fat is because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

It's simple physics motherfucker. Calories in calories out.

Since your fat, depressed and the type of person who would ask Sup Forums for advise this also qualifies you as the type of person that will not stick to any diet and never make any progress whatsoever. You just posted this, in reality, to see if someone cares enough to give you advice, for personal validation. You won't get off your fat disgusting ass and do anything.

Prove me wrong! You can't and never will.

>I'm a big guy

Try not being depressed. It's fucking easy when you get the hang of it. Everyone gets depressed at some point. Fuck, even I have clinical depression, but it never lasts more than a month. If you are aware of it you can do something about it. If you're aware of it and choose not to do anything because you keep finding things that get in the way, or its too hard, then fuck you. It just means you're a weak minded defeatist that can't take responsibility for your own self. You deserve to sink into your depression until it consumes you. Leave the world and make space for people that have the capacity for self betterment.

Eat no food for 21 days, drink only water, gluck champ

Lol dubs str8 from a m8. What part of the UK are you from? lol takeaways and fizzy pops veggggg love you user

Use meth, Feel good, no hunger