Hey guys. Just made my only real friend hate me. She was the only one that ever looked out for me...

Hey guys. Just made my only real friend hate me. She was the only one that ever looked out for me. And a stupid joke I did made this happen. Feels thread? Also why should or shouldn't I kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJEE1-5uQXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Whiney ass bitch nigga
Get on my level
No friends for the last 3 years,kissless virgin, failing at school,no useful talents or skill

Ayyt u got me i should probably kill myself too

You should do this

youtu.be/cJEE1-5uQXI

What was the joke?

Give it a day or two for her to cool down. Then man up and apologise to her face to face.

Or do you not have a spine?

You can kill yourself after you tell us the joke.

Seconded

Just kill yourself

greentext. Feels thread is this way, though

. I had a friend pretend he was a mafia member, threatening me and my family. She believed it hardcore, and the fuckin . Phone wasn't getting her messages, it said she read them but wasn't getting answers, so I assumed she wasn't buying outh of nowhere the messages popes in and she sounded worried. Mal, if ur reading this, sorry, goodbye

non-native English speaker or just a retard?

What was the joke op?

hello
im dumping

OP

you dont have terminal cancer like some other Sup Forumsro who posted on here a while ago

thats all for me, dumped entire folder.
see ya, ill be monitoring for feels.

I cried like a little girl at this one

Damn user, that hit

>be 23 and still with my high school sweet heart
>was 15 and in love
>the warm summer breeze in our hometown was like a blanket
>more like the AP tests or if she was gonna get pregnant
>took her virginity and she loved me more
>had a harem at school where my female friends would braid my hair, let me lay on their boobs while I gave them guy advice
>yeah in 20s
>fucking job market is shit
>feels
>but still with the best woman i've ever been with
>shes ready to move in, but we gotta finish uni first
>yes user, all of those were beautiful and I hope everyone gets a chance to taste it in this life or the next

How is this for a feel mother fucker, I know the truth of this world (I know right, Instant rolling of the eyes while you whisper how much of a fucking idiot I am under your breath) and why we are here and if I were to tell anyone they won't believe a single fucking thing. I have so much Rage in me each day that I want to violently murder everyone around me for being so fake and irritating so much yet like the good little boy I am I work 7 days a fucking week for next to nothing. This past year people have fucking stolen from me, People have lied to me, I have been living near poverty the entire time, I still have not seen a fucking pussy nor have I ever felt a woman's love for me. What makes it worse is that I have so much regrets and no one will give a single fuck because why would they? I don't even give a Fuck about you lot. Why Am I even posting here? Who the fuck even cares about my story?

No one that's fucking who.
(I know right, oooooo such an edgy faggot, go fuck yourself you puss)

What makes it worse is knowing my sin and I do it anyway with intent to do it again yet I know it's wrong. I am never getting out and I only have myself to blame for it.

I wish for death, for some sweet release from this nightmare called life but it never comes.

What makes it even better is that I have let Ego completely rule my life and I know this is wrong but I can never escape it

I have my dream job and everyone is so fucking happy for me but really I am starting to fucking hate it, A job is a fucking job and people will always fuck up the fun because that's just the way it is.

So fuck me.

Kill yourself

Damn...

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Teenage love is stupid and you should kill yourself

7 days a week for next to nothing? How the fuck is that your dream job?

They managed to dox the fucker in the end?

That's your own goddamn fault. Find something you like doing. Find a way to get paid doing it. If no such job exists, people are born good at something, they get good at something. Start programming, drawing, building computers, fixing up a car, making a movie. Then get paid doing it. Then get a gym membership, eat healthier. Make friends doing it. People are good user, you just have to let them in. So instead of wallowing here in self pity, actually work hard at something. Try something, and friends will follow.

bump

pussies play more csgo get global you nubs

Oh yeah? That sure all sounds good when you first here that load of bullshit. I have my dream job, I work my fucking arse off for it. Ever since I started what I love doing I have had nothing but all kinds of shit that has fucked my life up. People are not good? sure see try to be but the vast majority of people only care about themselves and will stab you in the back or the heart to further themselves. I have grown to even despise my dream job not only BECAUSE of people but BECAUSE it's become boring, this was my ducking passion and NOW it's nothing but a TEDIOUS BORING ASS GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT MONEY JOB. So go fuck yourself with your lovely little painting you are giving people it's not true and life is bullshit.

Ayy lmao

Hhahahaaha, what a great joke. Nigga had me rollin! lol, u so funny.
I don't blame her. I wouldn't want an unfunny cunt as a friend either.

I actually want to choke you the fuck out with your own intestines that I will rip out your own stomach with a rusty spoon.

>She believed it hardcore, and the fuckin

ah i get it
its good ol believin it hardcore n fuckin
damn fukin gets ya

You seem intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>here that load of bullshit
>here
Is your dream job being a McDickhead's fry cook?

I don't get where the joke was. How was this supposed to be funny and/or interesting?

Then apologize...? You cannot be this stupid, can you?

>Whiney ass bitch nigga
>Proceeds to whine like a bitch ass nigga

Oh go fuck yourself with your grammer justice, Ooooooo look at me I am going to make fun of the faggot for his grammer mistake or spelling I am sooooo fucking smaaaart. Do yourself a favour and pour acid into your eyes and stream it to the world.

>violently murder
Would you settle for a kind, gentle murder?

>grammar

Ouch, boy. Watch that edge, little fella.

That was a nice refutation, by the way. Here's a spicy new meme for you, friendo.

How about this right, Not only will I murder you in the most violent way you can possibly imagine but I will tape it and make each of your family members watch before I rape them individually over a period of days then in turn also violently murder them as well while making the others watch, and the best part is the last one I will save for a few years of humiliating torture and then release but keep a watchful eye. I will let that person live their life for a few years then sneak up on him/her and once again when I suspect they are finally happy and capture him/her? Will force him/her to watch said videos of rape and murder and then right at the very end I will show them your post on Sup Forums that drove me to this new level of insanity, that do?

lel ayy bwah, u spittin far
haysh taeg hick

You get two choices not both, Sup Forums as your only friend or leaving Sup Forums for real friends

There is a way out of this rat maze, but first you need to see how it operates withing you, how it programmed you to be unable to break free. Your mind can be free user, it can be far away from the things you are conditioned to regard as important. Nothing else is really important but the ability to "own" yourself, no jobs, women, respect from others. Once you reach order inside yourself, you will become self-sufficient. I have no job, no gf, I don't care what other people think of me and to be honest its much better than my previous normie life - when I tried to fill in other's expectations, when I worked hard for things and worried all the time. You were not ment to succeed in this world if you can see the truth and you are one with the truth. Its all bullshit. "You" are bullshit. Be free from yourself and you will be free from everyone and everything.

>La Ka$ta a le scie kimikeeeeeee!!!!111!!1!!!!!oneoneone

Go fuck yourself with your dead ancestors phantom cock you carpet munching faggot.

What if the most violent murder I can imagine isn't violent at all? Surely you wouldn't leave my demise up to me user. Also, you would rape the men and the women, and children also? So you are bisexual and a pedo?

LOL wat.
>Hey man, you eat pussy, so you're a faggot now.
o

love , get over you are not in school anymore

Strange,l that the post of reason has triples of my favourite number. Could be a sign, and your words ring with the hope of truth, Any more advice for a angry fuck who is mad at the world and his circumstance?

You totally fucking owned me, bruv.

I would not only rape them but I will enjoy it BECAUSE the rape itself will both mentally and physically destroy them which makes me as hard as a diamond so label it however you want.

As for the violent murder do you really think I would listen.to what you had to say about any of it? There will be no justice for you? only horror and despair for the rest of you and your bloodlines days.

>Acting like your tiny dick could physically destroy someone. kek

And yet, you won't accomplish nothing with your life, and might as well kill yourself

Be an hero user!

Ayy, you better hope this fucker isn't serious. Just my fucking luck that this nutter has a means and the will to kill me. Befriend the kids in black trenchcoats, mang.

Your pathetic attempt to goad me makes me laugh, Do you really think for a second that I actually care about the size of my cock? I am.in it for the sheer sick pleasure I will gain. I would simply use other means of penetration to further increase the horrific torment of my captives. A baseball bat? maybe a giant sized dildo riddled with tiny rusty nails just long enough to injure but not mortally wound? Don't underestimate the power of my sick imagination you filth.

Im crying right now lol

Your attempt to anger me makes me hard just thinking about the expression your face would make when I wake you up one night and you finally realise your mistake.

You responded, didn't you? I'm glad I could make you laugh. LOL

read the whole thing, i wasn't prepared for this feels train.

That the best retort you could come up with? Sweet mercifull FUCK are you lot a miserably unimaginative lot.

Don't worry friend. These feels threads are here even for the sick fucks like you.
What angers you so much, Sup Forumsro?

Seriously though, thanks for the laughs, bud. Please don't come to my house and kill me. Have a good day.

Are you going to rape my dead relatives too?

People and the unfair circumstance of life.

Yep, you're right. That is truly the best I could come up with. Honestly, you completely trample me when it comes to imagination. I bet I couldn't even imagine my way out of a paper bag, what do you think?

That depends on how much you infuriate me to actually make it my mission to track you down and fuck your life up in the most fucked up horrific way I possibly can so I can feel good.

She's gonna leave you.

I'd tell you a bunch of happy shit but I'm on a feels trip rn and I don't know why. Stay strong user for us both

>People and unfair circumstances of life
>Wants to be a total piece of shit and put people in unfair circumstances in life by raping, torturing, and murdering.
Solid reasoning, mang.

We all face them. Do you think the people around you don't? Honest question. For all you know, they may all be putting on a face every day and still be dead inside.

Like I said, the system is made so you are always angry at it, but without the means to counteract it without "losing everything". But this is what you must do, You have to voluntarily "burn all your bridges", destroy every self-serving illusion. Happyness, fulfillment, justice, good and bad - it's nothing but a massive circlejerk, propelled by those who need excuses to maintain their superficial lives. You don't need those things. Do you think people who earn a lot of money and have all these fancy things are happy? They aren't. They always need more. That's because when you were born and then raised, your true self was split in half. You were then made to identify with the one half that your parents, family and friends deem to be good. But the other side was not lost - it was merely repressed, however it still operates within you, trying to find its way back by whatever means necessary. So you always feel not fulfilled and you always need something more. This is the true reason for your unhappiness and it will never go away, unless you discover what that hidden, repressed part is. Some of it is universal for all, some of it is just yours, but you have to find that on your own.

Do you think for a single second that a person like me even gives a shit about using reason or even understanding reason at this point? Better you understand that there are things that you will never understand about the way I reason with people user.

To put it as elegantly as I can.

Don't give a fuck.

What would you know about happiness, user? Do you claim that other people aren't happy in hopes that you can feel like you aren't alone? Other people ARE happy, whether you like it or not. This whole depression thing has a much higher chance of going away if you didn't constantly lie to yourself and other people about happiness.

Then get help, fool. If you don't care, then why the fuck are you here? You clearly care enough to keep talking, mayhap in hopes that you can find the peace that you wish to know.

And I will give you an easy honest answer. I simply don't give a fuck about anyone anymore because I don't care about their life situation nor do I want to give a shit about their emotions. If they influence me in a negative way They can go fuck themselves. If they influence me in a positive way then cool, Just don't think that you hold power over me because you have done good by me and don't think that I owe you anything because I don't and you shouldn't expect me to. At the end of the day people will always care only about themselves and if people get hurt by what they think is doing the right thing then they can go fuck themselves. such is life.

You are so far gone if you truly believe that every single person cares only about themselves. Did it ever occur to you that you are part of the problem? You have constantly whined about mean people, yet you are one of the meanest, most vile sacks of shit I've ever come across.

Don't assume that you know my agenda you asshole