ITT: People that are literally you

ITT: People that are literally you.

>Pic extremely related.

You mean betas and whiteknights? This dude makes me cringe. It's the exact reason why he doesnt have a girlfriend, because he would treat her like a little kid instead of a normal human being.

I lol'd, thanks Christopher.

You can compare it to snot dripping from your nose. Get yourself cleaned up.
That nasty shit does not deserve cuddles n special treatment. No special beta treatment required.

literally me

Fucking cringe

you make me cringe

The dangerous ones don't talk about how dangerous they are on social media, so you must get cucked regularly.

you're cringeworthy.

pissing and shitting are normal body functions too, but a normal fucking human cleans up their own messes.

I would wake her up and tell her she bled all over the place, then I would pull the sheets off and throw some stain remover on it.

I don't want to buy new sheets

Then I would probably go make some breakfast and contemplate on how to get a blowjob for the next week or so since I'm not interested in period sex. I imagine I would end up buying her some pseudo-junk food because bitch don't need excessive amounts of calories, nor do I want to listen to her whine about me making her fat.

I've been through this shit user, and you're a complete faggot

Me

literally me

Literally Me

literally my face everytiem

Why are Americans such gigantic faggots?

Kek.

Literally me

Literally me

you're such a faggot dude
#triggered

left side, is that his nut going back up into his body near the end?

damn, who's shawty in the blue dress tho, cute af

/thread

literally me

Huh I guess so

Lliterally me

Me with filthy abo's

Guys I am totally confused about the pic on the OP. Why is there red stuff coming out her pants?

fetus

This picture would be perfect if someone would skillfully photoshop the guy posting in a Pepe thread

That's literally me, after reading tgat beta faggot

literally me

Gay jew hipster?

literally mi

hey fags,
name's Dan. Just here to remind you losers that you guys are all insecure fat, fugly, man children with no lives. You lonely fucktards probably never seen a vagina in real life lmao. Maybe its because no sane girl wants to fuck some racist neckbeard who thinks he was too smart for school despite flunking out and living in their mom's basement. fucking pathetic. While you guys were too busy jerking off to ponies and traps, I was busy fucking the prom queen while being valedictorian and getting admissions from every ivy league university. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves because youre wasting my air.
>pic related its me and my gf

that's a la you illiterate piece of shit

Literally me...

An american shithead says about real fucking life and asks to kill ourselvs.
But i have no need to do it, your poat gave me cancer.
А ещё я рот твой ебал.

This

FUCK MY COVERS BEEN BLOWN

tis me in the most literal of interpretations

literally me

Hohohoho

I love it that people here actually know this.

I would do the same....but I wouldn't tell other people about it or write on some faggy social media about it.

How is that treating the person like a little kid?

absolute retard and explains why you're probably a virgin

You....you...

LMFAO YOU CUCK

Don't fucking breed you pussy cancer on society

i, too, am a beautiful waterfall

It's a me, whiny edgelord faggot.

lit. me

>treat her like a little kid

what if I told you that's my fetish?

When you're friends with someone, then you find out they are incredibly fucking retarded and use possessive pronouns instead of contractions.

Literally me

who is this semen demon