This bitch, alias Indre Burlinskaite, has been arguing with 15 year olda for fapping to her pics...

This bitch, alias Indre Burlinskaite, has been arguing with 15 year olda for fapping to her pics. She says its not her fault for posting basically naked pics on fbook, but the kids fault for being kids. Im disgusted. Sincerely, an 0ldfag, do with this as you wish.Im outie
facebook: /profile.php?id=100009165653070&tsid=0.9332077936868768&source=typeahead

Need more pics

will deliver, Guys you have full permision

Thats her fb , btw

her posts are pretty basic. Those kids should just go to instagram

nvm I just saw her videos. Trust me it's not her pics they are fapping to.

Basic for Brazzers standards.

Shes a basic bitch, thats 4 sho, but the amount of hate she spews on kids that pass by, and she says its their fault. Im done w her, want her to fking die like the whore she is.

google translate het pics from Romanian

any hot friends?

You have her info here, why ask me ;)

The fuck she know he was fapping to her in the first place lol?

The kids posted comments on her pics and she was mad as fuck because she thinks she is not a slut, the pics disprove that

Maybe not a slut, but definitely an attention whore.

Given the fact that she goes apeshit about mean comments, that is a green light for me, r3iding tiem. she also lies that shes at medschool, that being a fat lie.

I suggest a test... For science. Dick + cum tribute and ask her opinion. Post results... For science

They should post the cum tributes on facebook, since she gets mad at people who just comment about her half naked pics KeK

mercenary bait

Alright user. I did my part. Your turn now.

how did she know the kids was fapping to her ?
>were you the kid

>lithfags