Listening closely to DG for first time, spotting individual sounds

>listening closely to DG for first time, spotting individual sounds
>"what the fuck this is just snare and synth noise"
>next song is just snare and synth noise

Where were you when you realized DG was all the same shit?

2013, where were you?

i didn't know Ride can scream snare sounds

Just now. I can't believe that this shallow pop music was my favorite band an hour ago.

That's the problem with trends retard, how quickly did you pick them up in the first place?

>synth noise
i mean considering that using the word "synth" is pretty broad, idk why the fuck you think that's bad

glitchy noise

What album was this? I don't know any DG songs that use just a synth and a snare sound.

What the fucks wrong with pop music, you sniveling little shite?

even then, that's not really true. There's still synth melodies that aren't manipulated in some songs.

I listened to Have a Sad Cum ironically, thought it was alright, then went to No Love and was hooked. I started listening after Jenny Death and Bottomless Pit quickly became my favorite album after it dropped. Now I need post death grips support music.

It's almost like the members of the band play those instruments

What are you listening to? I know for a fact that the DG that I listen to regularly has a lot more going on than that.

>ironically
NOTM is their best fuckface

Initially Bottomless Pit, then Niggas and Money Store and NLDW. Only albums that don't completely rely on snares and glitch are exm and gp. Listening with DT770.

I was drawn to that specific track ironically due to the title.

you know there's guitars in bottomless pit right?

>listening closely to Suicide for first time, spotting individual sounds
>"what the fuck this is just snare and synth noise"

Where were you when you realized Suicide was all the same shit?

Listen to any track except maybe Trash. They all rely on snares followed by glitchy sounds in the base beat.

try having sincerity in your mind you memey fuck

>listening closely to BH for first time, spotting individual sounds
>"what the fuck this is just piano and string noise"
>next song is just piano and string noise

Where were you when you realized BH was all the same shit?

fucking kek

If your not being a fuckwit who's just trying to bait people then listen to the entirety of exmillitary, Thats their most raw album with a lot of variation

there's bass in Hot Head.

there's vocal samples of Ride that are manipulated on Spikes, specifically the chorus.

there's a clear synth melody in certain parts of Warping.

there's a clear synth melody in Eh.

I'm stopping because I'm wasting my time.

All four of the songs you just referenced rely on snare followed by glitchy sounds. Possibly Warping the least, especially the chorus.

Also Warping is unarguably the worst track on BP.

have a sad cum bb

Are you a fucking retard, most of the songs on BP are just distorted synths or manipulated samples. There's barely any glitchiness.

>Exmilitary
>Get to second track
>Second track is 100% snares and glitchy sounds

this is the best bait i've seen in a while.

I use the exact same headphones. I put on Niggas' first track; one of the first things I hear is a cymbal, then the drum beat involves a kick with occasional electronic hats. There's double tracked distorted vocals by ride, a vocal sample of some chick that might be bjork. Overall its a very thoroughly written track and listing all the different types of sounds in each section is going to get tiring. 'Glitchy sounds' is a gross simplification of any texture based music.

Whoops, correction: I have 880s. Maybe yours arent as capable of picking up sonic depth?

>implying it was bait
>implying people don't shit on dg regularly
hello newfriend

>implying it was bait because it was shitting on dg
It's bait because of how retarded describing every textured sound as "snare and synth noise" is.

OP here. What should I listen to now that wtf I hate death grips now? I liked Bottomless Pit and Jenny Death and I like King of Carrot Flowers and Pagan Poetry.

You monkey fuck

Sorry, can't find that artist/album/song. Anything else?

you monkey fuck

Did you by chance notice that i wrote "whole album"?

>listening to TMR for first time, spotting individual sounds
>"what the fuck this is just snare and fart noise"
>next song is just snare and fart noise

Where were you when you realized Scaruffi was a hack reviewer?

reread your post