YLYL - you would think this would become less funny the more you do it but that's just not the case edition

YLYL - you would think this would become less funny the more you do it but that's just not the case edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y26N61s-7Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

;) can't wait

You thought you could get away from me by deleting? Fuck you again. Learn to use the catalog.

B

>oh well

hehe ha hah hooho

just replying for no reason whatsoever

right back at ya bub

pls no!

fu

Not mom!

k

fuck you

mommy is dead 14 years ago.

Okeudokey

why

, , , , , , , , , , ,

I lost.

mwah

eeeeeeeeeeee

nuder

what does the pic say it wont open for me

check'em

Ok

nigger

nice vvg

:(

well i dont want that to happen

Kunt

ay

nigga

fuck you.

thanks bud.

Sage

Gay

why must we do this

tf is this

these memes are stale

no pls! Please don't!

l

fuck you OP

I've been dodging these threads for years and the bitch is still alive, fuck you!

Yoyo

Literally nothing special happened in that thread, were the neckbeards just going wil due to seeing a girl?

You know these once were kind of funny, then comes you, Mr.-I-Cant-stop-sucking-dick who does this shit. Are you happy? Are you proud?

i lost

Fuck you.

nah

You're powerless here, nothing can stop me you fool.

bruh

son of a nig

Very funny OP.

you dog humping cum munching jew nigger bitch

>these memes are stale
these memes are stale these memes are stale

fuckoff

kek

Y tho

fag

sheet

Reply...

fresh.

OK...

Fuck you

not funny

fuq

Fuck

Meh

plis no ;((((((((

fuck you man

Ha ha

lever nucky

fixed it.

Oh

fuck you

shithead

youtube.com/watch?v=5y26N61s-7Q

test

no

GG WP

fuck you man

Newfag you don't know who that is.

not chancing

Kek

piss off

Can I have some help, I go golf a lot and I have become friends with the majority of staff their. Anyway so today I wanted to actually play, as I usually go to the driving range, anyway so I went out back with my heavy ass bag and saw a bunch of trollys just sitting their. So I was like fuck yeah I want one to use, so I play my round and come back and as I get there some old dude is like u know u have to pay for them right.
>ohhshit.jpg
Anyway so I'm like I did, and then he is like why is their no grips then. I'm like fuck umm that said don't worry. Anyway so he getting super suspicious, and I walk away. I'm scared to think if he went and told the staff, so I can't go back.
How fucked am I, I am now at home

dfggggggggggggggggggggg

Cunt

You're just making it worse in a few weeks there's gonna be a ultra giga niga cat of protection omega v.9999

You're a nigger

fuk u

Fine