Hey, Sup Forums. Thinking about becoming an hero but i'm too big of a pussy to do it. I'll need it quick...

Hey, Sup Forums. Thinking about becoming an hero but i'm too big of a pussy to do it. I'll need it quick, effective and painless. Bonus points if it's lulzy. Maybe i'll keep it for future reference when it's time to end everything once and for all.

If I can stream it, I'll let you guys know another day.

You already posted today dude. Stop being a fucking pansy. If you're looking for someone to help you or someone to talk to, then fucking reach out and ask for help.

But why the fuck are you spamming the board with this depressing shit?

Unless you're sick and dying any problem or situation is fixable. Man the fuck up and solve it. Call it a challenge. Go do some psychedelics and open up your mind and you'll realize your problem doesn't even matter unless you have AIDS or cancer or something, and even then, it doesn't matter.

Now chill out, go eat something you like, read a good book, and get some sleep.

Don't piss me off.

kill yourself newfag

OP here. Not sure if Copypasta or Serious but either way, you're not helping.

Auto Erotic Aphixiation.

OP here. I know I want to kill myself but would you please give me a hand on which way to kill myself?

>Quick
>Effective
>Painless

Lmao im not him but its definitely not copy pasta. Honestly jumping is the easiest most painless way to go. Land head first and youre golden. Before you do it though, make sure to have Filthy Franks #1 hot single playing "Fried Noodles."

OP here. Perfect. If only I wasn't so piss scared of heights but if I really wanted to, I would do that.

Really? I'm not helping. Well you're not helping by posting this crybaby shit constantly. What are you looking for? Some magic man to know all the answers.

You know damn well there are at least 10 different ways to kill yourself fast and for sure. And they are sure fucking easy. So what the fuck are you looking for?

Like I said, if you're looking for help or someone to talk to, just fucking say so. Or call a suicide hotline and talk to someone who can help you in person.

You're that guy from Denmark or whatever yeah?

I'm not helping? Why the fuck would you think I care. Don't throw your needy pathetic crybaby emotional shit on me.

I don't need to help you. And it's not my job to help you. If you know you're suicidal it's your job as an adult to go to a doctor and tell them that so they can help you with anxiety meds and antidepressants or counselling. You're choosing not to help yourself, so shut the fuck up. Either put up or shut up.

Go get some fucking help. The world's getting real tired of this depressing bullshit. WERE ALL FUCKING DEPRESSED. YEAH LIFE SUCKS. You think it's easy for the rest of us?

Nigger I grew up my whole life without any fucking friends. My whole life not a single person tried to make friend with me and I don't even know the reason why. Maybe I'm ugly, maybe I suck with socializing, maybe people just don't wanna be around a loser like me. I don't know what it is and I pretty much stopped caring. You don't see me spamming the board here and bitching about it, do you?

I'm sure you're just fine and being a crybaby bitch. GO to a fucking doctor if you're serious about killing yourself. Sick and tired of this shit, there are kids on this board they shouldn't be getting bombarded with ideas of suicidal shit.

>Guy from Denmark

OP here. Try again, faggot, I'm from N. Ireland.

There you go bro. See sane smart people can tell the difference between pasta and non pasta.

The most pathetic shit is when some faggot says he's gonna kill himself over some girl. That's when I really can't fucking stand it. There is literally no sadder excuse to kill yourself than over some bitch who forgot about you the next day and is fucking some massive cock having shaking orgasms and getting fucked like the animal that she is.

Yet you have these fucking guys moping around 1 or 2 years later thinking and saying shit like, I wonder if she still loves me, I wonder if she still thinks about me.

Yeah she thinks about you when she's getting DP'd by a pack of niggers and is howling with ecstasy. She thinks after she's done getting fucked by 10,000 niggers how she'll find your bitch cuck beta ass and tie you around her finger with some kids that aren't yours and make you raise them like the bitch that you are.

Yeah, how does that feel only being good enough for niggers' cream pie leftovers?

MAN THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PANSY BITCH. Your pussy shit is one of the main reasons the white race is dying out.

>Scared of heights
>So depressed you want to an hero
Those two dont work together friend.
What youre experiencing is a good ol case of bitch feelings. If you were really on the verge of killing yourself you wouldnt give a shit about "fears" or "feeling". Tell me. What is your current depressing situation? A girl play with your heart or something?

Yeah, shut the fuck up. I know it's you faggot. Using the same graphic and shit. Shut your fucking faggot mouth.

You're a crybaby bitch and you need to man the fuck up. I already gave you three solutions to your problem yet you're still here bitching with your cum breath pussy mouth.

Why don't you go suck a dick and maybe some hairy 50 year old child fucking faggot of a man will make you feel good by rubbing his cock on your cheeks and patting your head until his cum dries in it.

Fucking pansy ass bitch. MAN THE FUCK UP or go get some professional help. Fucking pansy ass bitch. I'd fucking slit your throat if you were right next to me right now. And I don't even want to, but I would.

OP here. You're still not helping.

I repeat

I thought Ireland was full of drunks, not pansy ass bitches that usually roam cucklands like Sweden sucking arab dicks.

OP here. I don't have a girl so that's not the reason. My life is a fucking hellhole to be blunt.

OP here. Well, I guess since I'm Irish, I could just drink heavy amounts of alcohol until I die. It's gonna take forever and it'll become impossible so I may have to scrap that idea.

Life is short. U die anyway some day.
So get ur ass up and fucking enjoy all the shit. Make fun of everithing. Dont take life serious, it isnt. Go with the flow. Be a daoist and all goes the right way

Whats the not blunt version.
I have time.

Just fucking do it already you nigger. Find a building, get up to the roof, take a running start, jump.

H ... Overdose

OP here. I might as well tell you

>Get fired from job
>Family Arguments all the time
>Get treated like shit by both my friends and family
>Just feel like nothing's worth it anymore

>inb4 everyone calls me a pussy bitch

Helium... And then talk. Die loughing

Heroin overdose. You will feel the greatest pleasure you have ever felt for a few seconds after injecting and then you will just go to sleep. Best death ever. Combine it with alcohol and benzos to increase the chance of dying.

So tell ur family CLEARLY u WILL do an hero. Go to psychatry. Get happy pils. Winrar

fkn gold.

lol

Hang yourself with something thin and sharp, glue your hands to your head.

Suicide by ripping your own head off.
>an man

I have heard that this method is not recommended because the gas tanks are not 100% helium, but also a portion of it is oxygen.

if you pay me i will kill you

I see.
Welp just because youre a pussy bitch doesnt mean its all over. What job did you work and how old are you? Living with your family.

Nothing is guaranteed painless and 100% . go to a fucking psychatry

Tell your parents if they don't stop harassing you you will kill them in their sleep.

There, problem solved. And you also confirmed you're an edgy 15 year old faggot. Don't worry OP, if you can't handle faggy shit like that, there is a lot more crazy shit life can throw at you.

So yeah, you're definitely gonna need some meds, because if some small family time arguing shit is putting you on your knees, some real shit will have you hyperventilating and sucking dicks for consolidation.

Go seek meds OP, or go seek dick. You need a daddy to keep you safe and in check.

Anyways OP, it's confirmed you're an underage faggot. And even if you're not, you still are. Good luck OP, best of luck to you and your fight with the faggotry within.

Hey here's some golden advice though. Except for crying like a bitch and feeling hopeless, instead look for solutions and be hopeful. Shoot for the stars. You can always kill yourself later faggot.

Don't be a victim of a joke of a website you mindless cow.
You will fate it for eternity.
You will regret to your heart towards your relatives.
You will not forgive your self and be with disgrace forever.

>lulzy
oldfag ftw

Yeah, there's a high chance you'll become a vegetable and wake up having a ton of strokes and crazy shit and you won't be able to do anything about it. That would be a really excruciating pain and death.

And imagine being conscious but not being able to move or say anything, so you won't even be able to say that you want to die. Being a vegetable would suck a ton dude, and the pain is definitely not worth it.

You know what i mean? Also I just made this up but I'm assuming most of it is true. Most of what we believe is true to ourselves because we make it so.

No. He just will be dead. Gone and forgotten.
If he decide stop beeing a pussy, nobody will think he is a pussy

Op jumped?

Yeah dude I've read those images where this guy talked about methods of suicide and in every single one of them he gave a clear warning that "If you fail, you WILL have brain damage. And you won't be able to kill yourself then".

Honestly like all of the suicide methods sound painful as fuck, might as well live.

Or get some H

Yeah I mean if your'e gonna kill yourself might as well have some fun with some drugs first. kladfsjlk;adjsflk;adjsl;kfjadskljfkladsj l;kfadjskl jadskl;fj ;lkadsjfi a i mean right like cocks and dicks are good tasting flavor right?

/thread
Op is vegetable now

Exit bag with a pink pony painted on it.

You really shouldnt kill urself, whoever is unlucky to actually like you will suffer. but if u want a painless way, get a helium tank and abreathing mask, or some other way that you will breathe in only helium. what it does is suffocate you but ur body doesnt realise so u just fall asleep and die.

Sir, i recommend to read the stuff upside. We disgusted that already...

Op did it

Go get roasted. At this rate of your pussyfication, any insult'll kill you. I ain't tolerating bitches who shy away from killing themselves but say that they want to. If this is a fucking cry for help then just fucking say it faggot, I won't judge.