History Thread. keep the thread alive and i will keep dumping

History Thread. keep the thread alive and i will keep dumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/nazi-general-anton-dostler-tied-stake-execution-firing-squad-italy-1945/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_NaFiLH5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone lurking?

ja

No

gut

what is it ?

OP it would be awesome if you could give some context on your pictures

some kind of police to look out for foreigners in feudal japan if i remember correctly. can't remember the name of those guys though.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/nazi-general-anton-dostler-tied-stake-execution-firing-squad-italy-1945/

alright, i'll dump those that give away the context.

I don't think it was for the best

french doing what they can do best

these are german soldiers

only porsche to ever compete in paris dakar

Here's 1 for you

is this a real armor?

Wow

Who you think is inside the bunker

Dont know but your joke is old

It's real but probably not old. They're a beautiful set pieces for a con or they're art/ publicity pieces

no love for vietnam?

Keep it up op 10/10

The last known photo of Chris Benoit, taken on a cell phone by a fan at Dr. Phil Astin's office on June 22nd, 2007. It was later determined that his wife was already dead by the time this photo was taken.

good old times

It's the execution of Anton Dostler, a Nazi war criminal. The execution was actually filmed and can be found on Youtube

After Hiroshima, there were shadow outlines of people who had been alive, but had died and disintegrated instantly in the blast.

how ????

Carbon

Damn good thread in a long time

Omayra Sanchez Garzon was a Colombian girl killed in Armero, department of Tolima, by the 1985 eruption of the Nevado del Ruiz volcano, when she was 13 years old. Volcanic debris mixed with ice to form massive lahars, volcanically induced mudslides, landslides, and debris flows, that rushed into the river valleys below the mountain, killing nearly 25,000 people and destroying Armero and 13 other villages. After a lahar demolished her home, Sanchez became pinned beneath the debris of her house. She remained trapped in water for three days. Her plight was documented as she descended from calmness into agony. Her courage and dignity touched journalists and relief workers, who put great efforts into comforting her. After 55 hours of struggling, she died, likely as a result of either gangrene or hypothermia. Her death highlighted the failure of officials to respond promptly to the threat of the volcano, contrasted with the efforts of volunteer rescue workers to reach and treat trapped victims, despite a dearth of supplies and equipment

mean waer CLASSSSS

Thank god we killed ALL of those nazis

are we done here?

Great grandfather's photo from WWII. Somewhere around New Guinea

Fresh OC? keep posting man!

Pretty scary shit.
Same thing in this photo.

My desktop isn't working at the moment and that's where I have the rest of his photos from the war. His other photos are mainly just around Sydney and regional NSW

a short series of documentaries about European cinema very educational to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_NaFiLH5s

Heaps of abandoned equipment after the Chernobyl incident.

Help me out, I can't make out the sillouette

The blond dude is Putin

That's why I posted it

What do you mean? The black area on the right is the dirt that wasn't burnt away on the wall, because it was in the shadow of the valve.

Here's another one

Chaplin meets Helen Keller.

Never mind, found some more.

Most important history.

Nice thread OP

A family picture!

Jackie Ickx demonstrating against the classical Le Mans start by walking slowly to his car and putting on his safety belts properly, thus voluntarily starting at the back of the field.
Later on the first lap a driver was killed due to not wearing seatbelts properly.
The classic "Le Mans style" start was discontinued after this incident.

Fuck yeah I love big trouble in little china

>rarehistoricalphotos.com/nazi-general-anton-dostler-tied-stake-execution-firing-squad-italy-1945/
who's in the top left?
thanks op magnificent thread