ITT: average-looking girls you want to fuck

ITT: average-looking girls you want to fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moar

Not necessarily fuck but I wouldn't mind getting a bj from her.

He said average you dumbfuck, not retarded.

From where? I'm sure I know the girl on the left. UK?

That filename. 10/10.

More?

If this is average you have some low ass standards. She's ugly as shit.

Kek, just noticed.

don't have moar, sorry

She's not too bad looking as long as she isn't trying to shove a cock down her throat.

dude, she is literraly swallowing cock. how could you not love this woman? she's doing everything a woman is built to do, in one swallow. the only thing she's not doing in that pic is getting fucked right in the pussy, and i'm sure that was about only 2 minutes away. lighten up a bit, you might get some.

wrap it up, i'll take it

i'd nail the fuck out of her. the tattoo you wrist sucks, but i could get around that

This. That pic is literally perfection. Big ass lips and tongue and she looks like she knows how to service a dick.

Same here. She definitely looks cute without a dick in her mouth.

This is average to me

Would u?

you have a bizarre notion of what 'average' means

Absolutely

why not ?

looks pretty average to me.

fb/mag.green03

This bitch looks like half her face is just mouth.

What ? This look average if not slightly below.

Please tell me there's more, user.

>She definitely looks cute
i'm usually not one for orientals, but i think i could have a short very intense relationship with this girl. a long weekend maybe, or a 4 day retreat.
she's kind of more a Polynesian than a jap type, that's more what i like. don't like pie faces. think about that pr0n girl, what the fuck is her name? can't remember, she's the hawaiian looking bitch. oh jeez, whet the fuck is her name? little help?

www imagefap com/pictures/4357396/busty-teen-slave

Seriously, is this considered average here? You guys must be use to banging some hot chicks. She's cute af in the normal pics.

see

she's pretty, i love the nose and god, red hair, red hair. is that real? it looks sorta real but can't tell from that pic

mom and daughters

You guys must be some thirsty ass betas to want that.

you'll grow up eventually, it just takes time. wait for it. the adults in the room understand what i mean

Wish I could help you out there user. But honestly what the fuck do you find attractive about her? Maybe I just don't see it cause i don't like Asians. She seems way below average to me.

So enlighten me. What makes her even average? Did you see the face she's making when sucking?

i'm not big on asians either, but

1. she's not a jap, she's kind of a polynesian

2. she's willing to SWALLOW cock. that makes a big, and i mean a big, boost in appeal for me.

3. she's not bad looking. only someone that thinks himself a hero is going to turn down a sword swallower like that. think about it.

very pretty. i'm sure the fucking neckbeardsj in mom's basement will say no, but she's a knockout.

What makes that an impressive bj though? Asking for a friend who's a virgin.

ok,, so what are we into here, playboy pics from the 1970's?

whoa, link checks out. anyone have moar? or a real name?

>What makes that an impressive bj though?

breaking her throat is the big deal. any girl that takes it that deep is breaking into her throat. that requires a certain about of dedication. and that's rare. that's only going to be found in someone that get paid for doing it or someone that loves you.

tell your virgin friend that

oh yeah, i'm sure. what fucking virus is that?

wtf are you talking about? it's a fucking facebook link, halfwit.

Will do. That's a pretty good explanation. She looks tiny and very innocent in those pics, wouldn't have thought she liked choking on cock like that.

Are you retarded. Her body is cute af and she's literally willing to shove a cock down her throat. What's not to like? Plus, you can tell she's got some skills.

MOAR

There was a girl just here in a rate me thread.
Did anyone save? I'd still fuck her

It could just be a small dick which would make it less impressive.

>it's a fucking facebook link, halfwit.

i don't do facebook asshole, i run my own webservers and my own sites. i don't depend on mark jewberg for my life

you "run [your] own webservers and [your] own sites" and didn't immediately recognize the shorthand that literally thousands of people on here use for a common Facebook link?

you're either ignorant, or lying. probably both.

Is it degenerate that her feet get me off more than any of the other pics ITT?

Shes a Bulgarian whore who takes it up the ass

This is not average!

Color me unimpressed by her ability to take a baby dick.

no, i just don't spend my whole life on facebook and Sup Forums, that's all. what's so hard to understand about that? i'm before this era that we spend our whole existence on the internet

She looks like Dwight from The Office's sister.

She actually has a nice face. Not jaw dropping, but I could get used to that

>but I could get used to that

you'd be surprised at what you can get used to. i'm 2 wives down, you can get used to anything trust me

She looks like Spiderman tried to apprehend her

right for me

How is it possible to go from looking pretty qt in the normal pics to looking like a fucking fish in the bj pics? Her face isn't that bad.

why not both?

I like the skinny, flat-chested look of the girl on the right. And thanks for the FB link btw, OP.

how do you not look like a fish when you are swallowing cock? seriously, you guys have a hell of a high bar for some girl that has your dick down her throat. sheesh

you going to contact her?

She's not ugly . I'm not big on the Asians's mouths take up half their faces like Indonesians, but she's not bad.

perhaps see if she adds me to get some more pics, and fap to them. did you post Fay? (and Jil)

Did you see this pic ? How can you say she isn't ugly?

Looks like she had to unhinge her jaw like a fucking snake to fit that cock in it

literally the dumbest post Ive ever seen on the whole internet ever
put a golf ball in your mouth and take a pic of yourself from under your chin and see how you look

I'd hold her down for you man, little cunt

Ok, I admit choking on a dick should not be her her #1 pose choice at Glamor Shots, but function over form in that picture.