>"why did I do it, why was I so stupid?"
>remember that guy who got 20 years for downloading 25 pictures
>do math in my head, I should get 2-3 years for 3 pics
>next day, go in front of judge
>am smart and charismatic
>judge is prepared to fry me, looks bored an evil
>I talk
>she likes me, see on the corner of her smile
>"user, you seem nice and a bright young man. 2 years probation, and you're not allowed on a computer."
>2 years last until last Sunday
>the dogs come and take their chains off of me

Here comes the good part.
>I ask dad for a computer
>he hates me
>buys me a 200$ cheap piece of crap
>go in
>go to the website I got the pics from in the first place
>still up
>wtfLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHA!

Mod here are pathetic as fuck. Cops are rather incompetent too.
Did I miss anything?
Also, general mod hate thread

Pics or fuck off

I would, but I'd get banned again, not to mention possibly vanned again.

What were they?

Share site

Upload from mobile, or public wifi if possible.

It wasn't white people. It was with some niggers and one contained a Jewish broad.

I don't think so, bro. Mobile devices are the tool of the big brother. I'd have more chances uploading from this shitty desktop. Which I'm fucking not going to do.
We need to find a way to fuck with the mods and make Sup Forums free again.
This is the top priority.
I've learned my lesson, but it was an unfair lesson.

You could use a vpn, but it's hard to find one that cab pass the captcha and isn't banned.

What was it that made the picture illegal exactly? Cp? Also like someone said, tell us the site.

>be me
>here since 07
>ban 100s times
>know op is a faggot
>van isn't real
>IPs are not real
>consequences never the same
>backtraced
>cyber police
>trolling hard
check em

This is a general mod hate thread, man. It's not an illegal shit talk thread.
Phew, man, I love you all, I missed the internet so fucking much.

>nasty images

cp I assume?

imho, the likes of you should have the choice of either getting shot or neutered.

B used to be free. 10 years or more ago. Now it's the same shit over and over and over and over again. Sure, there was pizza, but there was lots and lots of original ideas and genuinely interesting and new threads. What now? Another FB fap thread? The greatest era of Sup Forums was before fucking Facebook even existed.

:))))))))))))))
Yes, people who post those images should get shot or neutered because posting images for journalistic images that are going to be deleted anyway,
clearly deserves a harsh punishment.

Also, it's not because you secretly hate people that you find excuses to neuter or shoot them,

it's because you care about law enforcement... amirite?

Looks to me like it's dead and buried in spam.

>first time, for journalistic purposes
Who believes this shit.

You should be shot or neutred because you're a potential child rapist and society and the gene pool would be better of without you.

No offense, though.

None taken.
I would also like to kill you if given the slightest chance just like you'd want to kill me. No offenses traded.

But you have no right to kill.

My intent is purely altruistic. Your's is selfish revenge.

You must be a sociopath, as you have no concept of ethics, obviously.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I know what you mean, bro. You wanting to kill me is perfectly fine. But the reverse is abhorrent and illegal. Got it.

this dude

Not the guy youre arguing with but...
could it be that youre stoopid?

You seem to have a hard time understanding the written.

>Literally none of this actually happened

ye.. how did they get you off of the interwebuz for 2 yrs?

I wasn't allowed on any computerized devices, dipshit. My first week, I waited my parents to come from work to turn on the old video shit from the TV, because I didn't know if it's considered a computerized device.
I went every month to sign papers saying I haven't used anything for personal use.
I don't know how a smartphone works. The only way I was allowed to use a smartphone was if I wanted to call 911 in case of danger.

>:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What the fuck did you post? The only thing I can imagine getting v& for is cp, but from your post it sounds like it wasn't that

>I went every month to sign papers saying I haven't used anything for personal use.
holy shit they were really thorough in denying you acces to devices!

Holy shit, false declarations are additional felonies, and they said they could come by unexpected. They didn't at all, but they could.

I posted a banana meme. lol i trolled u all

easy shit to bypass. you're a moron

Are you OP? I am OP. Are you me? And no, it wasn't the banana.

Haha, good one, me.

Abandon thread this is some 15 year old faggot

>you're a moron
Says the cowardly man....

All child rapists, and kidnappers, and killers start out with these types of images, so absolutely yes.

That was some guy pretending to be me, responding to questions in my place. The fuck?

I totally believe you. ?

So, punishment before crime? Sounds legit. You voted for Bernie, by any chance?

Were u from? op

When did Bernie ever vouch for something like that? I am curious, please tell me.

My cousin just got charged for this and put on the sex offenders registry because he took a selfie and then sent it to some girl, who's mother reported it.

A selfie....... a fucking selfie..... charged as a sex offender? wtf is wrong with this country?

He's only 15, and his life is now fucked because of normal teenage hormones.

He doesn't have much wisdom to offer just stop engaging with him.

LOL, I've never engaged with that fella in my life.

So, I assume that yes, you voted Bern.

The sadist is trying to fool you. And yeah, Bernie sounds like the kind of guy who would militate for castration and shit. What does he care, anyway, he was castrated by age.

Wouldn't that get sealed away when he turns 18?

The laws are outdated, but politicians won't fix them because of the fear of being branded as "soft on sex offenders" by their opponents during the election cycle.

The DA who is also a politicians will run with as many of these as he can because 'tough of sex offenders' sounds good on your political ad.

I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. You are so off your fucking rocker it is insane.

Nope, he got lifetime because he distributed electronically, and got charged as trafficking and production of cp.

wuz it a nekked selfie?

Wtf? He is a child himself how tf is that cp? Either way that sucks bro

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Are you all trying to get castrated by the dude who wants to castrate everybody?

MODS! he's back!

I also have a feeling I'm gonna be the one banned again if niggers post shit in this thread.

Like they would remember him.

Well, considering that majority of current Sup Forums users were in diapers back in 2004-2005, it's not that strange.

This generation of youths is completely fucking meme-obsessed shitters.

Because by definition it is cp. My thought was who is the victim? My cousin is being victimized by the state in my opinion.

He was a relatively happy kid, and this sucked the life right out of him. He is now suicidal and depressed. These fuckbags going after him should be the ones who are put behind bars.

Welcome to the shit mortal plane. The only thing we can do is try our hardest to fight it. Campaign to stop this nonsense.

The law was designed to go after the adult sicko making videos of the neighborhood kids in his basement.

Using it against a teenager in the way that they did should be criminalized in itself. This was not the intent of the original authors of that law. Someone needs to fix it now, and bring it up to date with the current technology.

These types of cases are not made public either (to protect the minor), so the DA gets away with doing this without the public being made aware of the abuse of the law that is taking place. To him, he's not a child, but rather just another conviction to add to his record.

How can it not be public if they will be on a public list of sex offenders? I've heard about cases like this, so they obviously aren't that private.

Rule 34 > Simpsons = V&

Witch hunt

The sex offender part is public, but the media didn't cover the case at all though. He's just listed on the sex offenders registry privately for now as a minor, but it will be on the public registry on his 18th birthday and wrongly labeled as a pedo.

Then seek to fucking change this shit, nigger.

No politician will touch it. See Instead the laws keep getting tougher and including more offenses.

Only one was struck down recently by the state supreme court because it violated the constitution. Things will get much worse, before they start to get better because no one sees this end of it, and the mindset is protecting the children is more important, so if a few people fall through the cracks, then so be it.

These "criminals" are also considered to be "children" by many people. Campaign for this shit, nigga. Throw your life away and become a politician.

wow... idk who the dipshit is if youre not using any "computerized devices" even if there is no observation whatsoever just you signing paps...

couldnt you just sign the paps saying you didnt use any said devices.. you idiot! lol

your story falls apart with every sentence you write.. op as always a fag

Read the other comments before you open your shitty mouth.

MODS MODS MODS BAN HIM FOREVER MODS!

what other comments?
the one where u state they "could come at any moment"-b/s?
wtf is wrong with you? are u not able to pull a plug under 5 mins? such a fag... u're putting gay people to shame.

/signed...
useless troll anyway

MODS
HATEFUL BREAD HATEFUL PREAD
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD
BEFORE MORE TEARS ARE SHED

Sure is Samefagniggerfag in here

>ITT: Things that never happened

>Internet has missed OP like OP missed the Internet

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, this kind of shit would never happen to me since I live in the middle east