Dog rate thread, post your dogs and we rate each others

Dog rate thread, post your dogs and we rate each others.
My dog, rate him. i will post more of him.

That is one brown dog. Looks happy.

Ive been posting my dog here for bout a month now, on different boards. Doubt anyone has saved but I wont stop!

THAT'S A CAT YOU FUCKING RETARD!

More of my dog his name is Astro.

Her name is roxie

His name is Duke.

Fuck off

Here's a better version

is your dog fuckable?

I refuse to watch all the way through. Rustles my jimmies

Does dog die in gif?

Just watch it. Trust me

i did this thread before and someone asked the same question.

There is my dog.

No, no, he's fine.

Noooooooo

6yo

The one you linked is actually a troll of shovel dog. no worries.

In the actual shovel dog though I'm nearly certain he died. He takes a fuck ton of hits and doesn't move after like 4 or 5.

Fucked.

Ach. Harsh.

ROASTED

Poor ole lab is getting old.

Love him to bits but he's dumb as fuck

2yo but acts like 2month old pup.
Obedient though

our little choco/tan dachshund

Pretty jar.
Mine is made of cardboard and I intent to scatter her on the base of an oak I grew all the way from acorn.

Use to have two. Best damn dogs. Big personalities

I had a black lab... we did the same. I'm gonna spread her ashes come this hunting season over the marsh. Best dog I ever had. 300 yard retrieves ..straight beast

Woah woah woah. Did you just say that those dogs are the best? no way man Chocolate labs are! they can literally eat anything, my dog, op's dog, I'm op, has and will eat chocolate on multipil occasions every other dog you have to make sure they don't eat chocolate this dog it doesn't matter man it's so cool one time he and a tinfoil pesce and then he pooped it out and it was tin foil in the shape of a turd.

2nd dog
6yo bitch.. Complete opposite.. Smart as hell, know show to lie.
Understands every move I make, every gesture even if she never seen it

I'm the one with labs. I owned two hunting dogs and two wiener dogs. I meant best as just a pet. My labs are good at everything. they're more than pets. We're down to just one lab now though. Miss my weiners

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGG!
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PUSSY (if you'ill pardon the pun) THIS IS A DOG RATE THREAD AND ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE NONE OF THIS

THIS IS A CATASROPHE (Pardon the pun please)

hehe you miss your wieners.

All dogs posted are good lookin dogs

Here my doggo lads
>pro tip great danes are to big

Chek em, Americas doge

Her names Hershey for obvious reasons

my Samson

because you're fucking retarded?

Mae is good doggie.

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, MOST DISGUSTING ANIMALS ON THE ENTIRE EARTH. FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO LOVES THESE STUPID AND NOISY PIECES OF SHIT.

Because she's a nigger?

lol

Careful, sharp edges ahead

Hercules, 5 month old Lab mix. Not sure what he's mixed with. When we picked him up at the shelter, he weighed 4 lbs and could fit in the palm of my hand. He was so frail and sick we thought he was going to die.

Now this big fucker weighs 50 pounds and he's shaping up to be a vigilant guard dog. Still cute as fug though.

that bitch in the back was very old and died because of that tumor under her tail

He has a beautiful face, really nice looking dog.

Those labs look powerful, i love them.

Lmao he seems so cheeky

omg my heart

How big is he? I love massive dogs, want to get a Newfoundland when I move up north.

Hows my dog Sup Forums

nice 10/10

Misfit

Ajax

What breed is your dog user?

>My doge, she's dying of lymphoma

Rate mine guys!!

Is THC in the air/second hand smoke harmful for dogs? Can they get if into/out of their system?

R8 my friends pupper