THAT'S IT Sup Forums. I'M DONE. I'M SICK OF IT ALL. I'M SICK EVERYONE AT SCHOOL CONSTANTLY TORMENTING ME...

THAT'S IT Sup Forums. I'M DONE. I'M SICK OF IT ALL. I'M SICK EVERYONE AT SCHOOL CONSTANTLY TORMENTING ME. CALLING ME A FAGGOT, A FATFUCK, A LOSER. I'M SICK OF MY DAD CONSTANTLY BEATING ME AND DEMONIZING MY EXISTENCE. I'M DONE WITH ALL THE ABUSE. IF THEY DON'T STOP SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN

What are you going to do, user?

you're always welcome here, Sup Forumsro...don't let it get you down. just shut them out like we all have

kys

greentext some of your stories fucker

Show them who's a faggot by shooting up the school

>school
>banned

Get the AK-47.....just like the old time Counter Strike.

You might actually be acting like a faggot user, and you are so caught up being the victim of it you refuse to look at yourself and go...oh wow, yeah... I am a bit shit, fuck it... and then cool the fuck down and enjoy shit. Watch how fast they accept you.

school can mean college you retard

Yeah op, you are out for summer, won't go to school tomorrow.

Check

Do it

checked

bleach the pain away

Which school are we bowling for NOW mr Michael Moore ?

>999
>99
>9

tip:
get the biggest guy who does that to you the most time the rest will automaticly stop cuz you have him, but when you have him be respectfull and dont send him to the hospital (earn your respect by just beging your self) ugly or not ugly

is summer, you have no school

First you take a knife and stab your dads face until you cant see his face anymore then you take a fullautomatic rifle with more then 60 rounds per mag. Take 10 mags with you. Go to school and start shooting idiots you hate. After that you take the rifle to your head and press the trigger. You will wake up in your bed happy and free from any problems.

salvatoreeeeeeeeeeeee

faggot

>be me 16yo
>friend and i invite 10/10 female over for fun
>play spin the bottle
>whosnakedfirst.jpg
>we're all naked
>hardon like never before
>shes dripping wet
>she seductively asks 'so... what we gonna do now..?'
>i have the best idea
>'uh... lets play again. this time the winner is who gets dressed first'
>whatwereithinking.jpg
>afterwards mate tells me 'phew i'm lucky we got out of this one'
>mfw. i am the biggest idiot that has ever existed

would kill myself if i was you

> A FATFUCK
Do you also have a neckbeard and a trench coat?