Broke up with her a few years ago, havent kept any contact since. i let myself go and got so out of shape...

broke up with her a few years ago, havent kept any contact since. i let myself go and got so out of shape. a friend showed me this picture of her and i lost my mind. she's so beautiful and i'm a piece of shit. i'll never get her back Sup Forums dubs decide how i an hero

Y her face look like a foot

Kill yourself faggot, she ain't even that good looking

She's fuckin ugly man
Btw I guess you are worse

>and I lost my mind

Why ? Cause she grew a dick or what ?

t h i c c

She looks like a man lol

Post more pictures.

My ex. I feel your pain Op.

Don't do it bro

Never, ever kill yourself over a woman. They are not worth it.

More pics of this girl

She's gorgeous, OP. What exactly happened? Why did the two of you break up.

She is sexy but so are lots of women. Looks are only skin deep. Most good looking women are fucked in the head.

OP here, we had a great relationship that lasted about 3 years. but there is alot of story behind it. alot of lies on both sides and distrust grew between us. so much so that one day we just started contacting each other less and less. we'd go from seeing each other everday to every other day to once a week. we hugged and held hands less. we all together stopped having sex by the end of it and we just fell apart. she moved away, i stayed to work on my degree. its been 3 years since i last spoke with her and it kills me knowing her life is infinitely better without me in it.

How old are you OP?

OP continued, its more than just looks too. she was the only girl that i ever connected with on such a deep and personal level. i've never had that feeling with anyone else. not even the girl i'm seeing currently.
also i'm 23

23 is too young to an hero. Wait until your 40's at least.

Why not make contact? If only to say hello.

i've tried twice, once she told me not to contact her again. the second time her current boyfriend responded.

Dude, so don't kill yourself without having a little fun. Post a picture of yourself to see what I'm working with and can plan out some stuff for you personally. Just pretend to be the most alpha fucking person you know. Next time you go out, if you see a girl you want just go up and ask her out to something. It can be anything you're comfortable with , food, movie, a baseball game, a bar, doesnt really matter as long as YOU are comfortable with it. If she says yes , you're golden and that shits done-zo. If she says no, just say "What a pity" and go back to what you were doing because fuck it. DONT look sad or hurt or any of that dumb shit, just look disappointed in her and don't say anything mean or say sorry, just say something to show your disappointment without looking/sounding like you're desperate and she just ruined your life (lots of guys are fucking weird now-a-days and make it seem like a big deal to be told no). I usually say "bummer" , but just find what works for you. Some horny cunt will be like "Uh sure!" or you'll find some nice girl that can't say no ....but it doesnt matter because once you get anything to say yes, just make sure you treat her like shit but are still affectionate...chicks love being treated like shit, dunno why.

Sage.

I was just kidding about the treat her like shit part, but just because she has a vagina doesn't mean she is a Goddess. We're all just people, don't treat her like a queen unless you enjoy doing that or some shit. Most of the girls I've done shit with just wanna have sex and do weird kinky shit. The girls I could see myself spending lots of time with and being happy with tend to be ...now this might sound weird....but they tend to just be girls that act like guys. Theyre confident in themselves, like having a laugh and its almost like theyre a best friend. Just don't put them up on some pedestal and build them up to be some heavenly figure you could never please. Just have fun, don't be afraid of being rejected because thats not going to stop jack shit, and be the confident guy you still are. You just gotta find yourself again bud, nobody is better than you.

Do some travelling. Fuck some chicks in SEA. Meet new people. Live life on the edge. Killing yourself is the last resort. Plenty of dangerous adventurous shit to do first.

Her name mel?

nah, she goes by Aly

your words are kind and uplifting my friend. perhaps you are right. i'm just so hung up on her and i don't know how to let go. we never really got any closure on anything so every thing always feels so raw and harsh when she's brought up. i'm just at a loss now of what to do.