So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Copypasta thread? Ok

Who cares?

Copypasta that it is, I'd still fuck her without guilt.

20 bucks that it's really 12 year old cutter looking for attention

Oh look this thread again

Go back to the kitchen.

No I don't care that you are female
No I don't care that you play candy crush on your phone
No I don't care you spend one hour at a gym two nights a week and do some sit-ups
No I don't care you tell other chicks in their "twilight" how to walk the stair climber for 90seconds and groan like you are going to die
No I don't care you hold a flashlight for someone who actually knows their shit and wash some tools at the end of the day
You are a fucktard
>implying all working class men are less intelligent and lawyers and doctors are so smart
>mfw I respond to a scene where one of the better doctors of the area tried to light his grill with gasoline at the top of the steps of his deck and DIED

You are just a collection of warm holes the only thing is you try to be healthy to compensate for that dog face and you want a man who makes enough money to support you as you stay home and pop out baby's on a 9month interval and fuck the pool boy and plumber

Fuck off assholes

You cant even get a girl like me

I know this is copypasta bait (what's it been - a year, now?) but I want to know who the girl in the picture is - she's ugly as sin, but damned if I wouldn't go balls-deep into her while looking right into her pig eyes.

Females do not game. Kek.

.... wot

Dude, is this really what you think women sound like? You actually wrote this shit out (or copied it) and figured "Yeah, that's exactly what women are like"?? Jesus wept.

>received in filename

sage.

also, being a dental assistant is like being a pharm tech. it sounds cool, but its the easiest shit to get into.

Also, Satanic trips.

You can't game gymfag, what your platform and user name

OP post a pic of you doing squat from behind

Bait bait bait ba bait

Male
Gamer
I've worked out for 10+ years
I have a trade, I make more money than you

I still wouldn't date you because for a "personal trainer" you look like shit, shit stomach, shit shoulders, shit legs and worst of all you've a duck face... and your arms are fat.

Why haven't you killed yourself already?

You're in the wrong fucking place if you don't want to be harassed. But post more of that awesome body..... Also time stamp or gtfo