How would Sup Forums commit a murder?

How would Sup Forums commit a murder?

Pillow over the face while they're sleeping.

You can find out where they work cause a distraction like set off fireworks in the bathroom and when everyone is freaking out thinking it's gunshots you ambush the person and stab them then slit their throat

Make the person sleep with your mother.

Take them out to international waters and tie cinderblocks to their arms not legs ARMS so they drop down inverted. Then obviously you would push them off the boat

Push a piano off a building so it falls on them, Then point at Stevie Wonder.

Send pepperoni pizza to a mosque in the victim's name

Case their daily routine for 2-4 weeks, find out times they're alone, tranquilizer dart them.

remove their clothing and belongings, put them in a bag thats leak proof.

smash their head with sledgehammer after ive zipped them up.

Once death confirmed, continue to smash them until they're in small pieces.

place bag of smash body parts in large plastic container, fill with hydrofluoric acid. transport to remote location and dig a hole, pour in remaining goop.

Hat pin, through eye into brain while sleeping. Four D batteries wrapped in steal wool, post up post down post up post down, tapped tight with duct tape. Stuff under mattress with one or two dilldos without batteries, close to alarm clock or phone plug near bed. Leave.

I'd become a cop and just shoot them.

That is cheating kek

You ALWAYS leave evidence. So may as well just club them over the head and get it over with.

Cut open arteries of victim while its asleep - let it look like suicide. Or: give victim a cocktail mix of alcohol and meds.

Inject them with a syringe full of air while they sleep then Bury them in an open grave thats about to have a casket lowered into it the next day.

PROTIP: Never kill anyone you know or who knows you

Don't forget you'll get your paid vacation afterwards.

Lure to your house wack over head with hammer continue keep body in basement cut body into parts and boil the flesh of the skin.. then hit the bones with hammer till all is dust scatter or flush down toilet in liquidy form. aka a paste. burn the flesh in can or in house fire with deodariser in fire

Use sulfuric. It'll goop them up faster.

Knock him out, paint him black and drop him in a rich neighborhood

"I just called
to say
I love you"

ill try that next time (lmfao)

This.

(lol)

Well, it's Sup Forums, so I'm gonna go with "accidentally."

kek

steal wood chipper
steal boat
put a wood chipper on a boat...