wtf i hate portugal now

these guys look full on beaner mexican

>two brazilians
>one gipsy
>one island monkey

Alves has Brazilian parents but was born in Portugal
Quaresma is a gipsy
Pepe is Brazilian

Quaresma looks like a Mara Salvatrucha tbqhwyf.

Also, did he kill two people or why does he have those tattoos shaped like tears under the right eye?

I don't

i dont care, but if you guys ever visit and look like them, expect to be thought of as a chicanofat beaner and get sent back to mexico

love how effective this always is in triggering the pork chops

you're not white, face it. Stop making excuses

>mfw i thought the alberto barbossa was just a meme and not real

they look like a mexican drug cartel with their pretty boy sex slave

I pray to the tsuu gods that quaresma gets to play more than just 5 minutes.

>portugal was the biggest slave trader ever from Europe
>liberals give them no shit because they aren't white anymore

Same with Arabs but on a bigger scale. You can do anything by not being white and liberals defend you.

you're the triggered one here buddy

>yfw you realize looking at portugal is like looking into the future of northern europe

>portugal was the biggest slave trader ever from Europe

We also abolished slavery 15 years before the USA was even a country kek

You had London and Birmingham for that forecast m8.

Yea but we had the fewest amount of slaves of any "white" nation. Ironic how all races of people practiced slavery but whites where the only ones to ban it and we get shit for it ever since while non-whites continue slavery and get no shit.

holy kek

i can say with certainty that bruno alves is in reality at least 50 years old, not 34

Ronaldo looks ill.

>why does he have those tattoos shaped like tears under the right eye?
He was anally raped in prison.

more locker room pics pls

His cousin died or something, he didn't kill anybody, this isn't Mexico bro.

is quaresma in the russian mob?

No, he's a gypsy peg seller that lives in a caravan and shits in the street.

Quaresma probably gets shit-talked every day . It must be literal hell. I am white, but I used to have a ponytail and I got the same kind of shit, merely because I had long hair which is usually a gypsy thing

This looks more like a correctional facility
not people representing this country
look at Quaresma ffs he looks like an excon

>I am white

>youre not white
Ok Ching Ling

>this isn't Mexico bro.
tears tatoos after killing is a salvadorian meme

>unironically thinking we had mo slabes than the british empire
Not that I give a shit anyway, some older blacks will even openly admit to you Africa was better off colonized

He is literally Naruto.
He is the main character of soccer
And He is going to take down those evil nazi ninjas

that penaldo smile do

>I am white

>The WHITEST of the bunch is a BRAZILIAN cunt

My sides.

Fuck's sake, Portugal, the moors were in Spain for 700 years, what's your excuse?

>whites were the only ones to ban it
>american education

The natives of our former colonies don't hate us as much as the Spanish counterparts hate Spain, so they moved to Portugal and mix with the Portuguese people.

One is the son of a brazillian, the other is a gypsy and Cristiano Ronaldo just likes to tan a lot.

Theres only one real portuguese there
besides except for asturians and other northern spaniards, you are swarthy as hell too

I sued to like the Portugal before the likes of Ronaldo, Nani and Pepe came along. Now I hate them more than I hate my own NT.

>so they moved to Portugal and mix with the Portuguese people.

this triggers me

I think the Poortuguese have to be the biggest group of people per capita on Sup Forums

Ronaldo would be the whitest if he didn't tan like a faggot

nice meme Sup Forumsros

fuck you too

It's because of Quaresma that it's raining right now,

fucking gypsy scum

Its just a meme bro
portuguese people are very homogenous
its just that mediterranean peoples are less white looking than nordic people obviously, not just us

That only makes it worse, buddy.

What's TSUUUUUUUUUUUU man's natural skin colour? I seem to remember him just as tan for Man U.

I've green eyes, blonde hair and I'm pale as fuck.

>Reason being, I was born near the border with France
The further South I go the swarthier the people are, it gets to the point where you can't tell them apart from Arabs. Then again, the moors did rape the better half of Spain for centuries.

no. there are only 5 of us. we just have Sup Forums pass accounts and we can shitpost endlessly

Why the fuck isn't there a TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU thread? Is this the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU thread?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

holy shit, his natural skin is whiter than mine

I really dont get the slavery meme
banning something is not the same as it ceasing to exist
some traditional african and asian societies still depend on slave or at least indentured labor TODAY

that's what Jersey Shore does to people

He would look more like a tatar or south caucasian than russian

That's because Portugal isn't white is a meme. During winter we are white as fuck, but during the summer we get tanned a lot

yea but you'd be surprised by how many people actually fall for this meme. My dumb as fuck sister dates a nigger and she doesn't she themselves as a multiracial couple because portuguese people aren't white anyway.

So I guess America is an african country judging by your bakkaball playas

holy shit

>meireles
>cronaldo

everyone else are probably construction workers these days

jesus christ portuguese are even darker than mexicans

Where's is Meireles?

But you're Mexican

damn the one at the left is Meireles?

holy shit man rip ;_;7

>my sister dates a nigger
sorry to hear that
its a nightmare having sisters in the current year
good thing I redpilled one of mine, but the other one is fullon bloc left retard, she'll get blacked sooner or later

*where's Meireles?

>What's TSUUUUUUUUUUUU man's natural skin colour?
Probably this one

>damn the one at the left is Meireles?
no. at the right

lmao I corrected you thinking it was me who wrote the comment

he did good getting a beard

Didn't recognize him without the Variações beard

He's my idol

Got nothing against TSUnaldo. It's fucking pepe that I hate.

>everyone else are probably construction workers these days
did you expect everyone else to end up ronaldo tier? We'd be the best national team by far if that were true
You'll get lucky to just become professional even if you're talented and training in big club youth teams

this looks like a picture taken in a prison, the second guy is about to give some chon chon to the other prisoners, he is unaware of it, they took him to that corener with the excuse to take a selfie.

Lol, we're not as ugly.

And face it, Americans LOVE to put Xicos down cause they look even more morbid

same face when I see my britslag wife get toasted like a pancake in the sun.

And you claim "supremacy" cause of this?

lmao

But I don't hate Quaresma, he seems like a cool dude.

It's true tho that literally none of them have blood from mainland Portugal

wtf is wrong with you guys

We didn't have blacks in our country, thry were send to brazil. A lot! In this picture are 2 brazilians (bruno alves that was born in Portugal and pepe), one gipsy and one guy from Madeira that likes the solarium too much (he was not like that as kid). I think you should know your shit before posting

That is not true. At all! Where the fuck you guys have those stupid informations?! It's just plain wrong

Who the hell are these people?

Gipsy kingz with a down syndrome fan

>construction workers
Lol. Tens o Danny e o Hugo Almeida na esquerda.

Ainda reconheço o Lourenço, fdp do preto tinha 30 e jogava nas camadas jovens. O 13 é o Amoreirinha, e atrás do Ronaldo é o Miguel Garcia. Os outros não sei.

Lool our NT are basically pirates.

Well they were carried by a player considered once a generation. If Messi didnt exist there woukd be no argument either way.

Came here to ask this, any Russians care to elaborate?
Wouldn't a real Russian mobster rip those stars off if he wasn't part of the mob?

t. Ahmet

Looks Like a prison visiting room.

somethings wrong with that pepe

>I've seen Eastern Promises once guys !

Those aren't Vor stars, it's nautical stars almost everyone these days tattoos one.

Tears is because someone in his family died, he probably thought it was really cool and has no idea of the meaning. He's just a rich gypsy, he's bound to have shit taste though I have to say his kids escaped the gypsy genes somehow.

keep your cringey autism on int and pol please

Pic related is what vor stars look like, and even if he did tattoo something exactly like this, vor stars are tattood with a special toxic shit blue ink

Ok now it's perfect.

>fellow arab going to the rescue of his non-white brother
Like pottery.

>that alberto barbosa on the left

>Implying Russians Mobsters can survive against portuguese gypsies.

Mate, russian mobsters would shit their pants as soon as they entered Amadora breh. Shit looks like a Brazilian Favela

10/10

Only flaw is the gums

How can you not hate Pepe. It's impossible