So one of my best friends told me about his mate (of which I'm not huge friends with)...

So one of my best friends told me about his mate (of which I'm not huge friends with). He said that he told my mate that he was attracted to underage girls. I then find out that he is 18, and trying to hook up with a 15-16 year old (Illegal in Australia) should i report him for memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#Misuse_of_medical_terminology
mayoclinic.org)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

16 is the legal age of consent in Australia you fucking stupid cunt.

Once someone is 16, they can consent to sex with anyone else who is also over 16. No matter how old they are.

Therefore, 16 is not underage. Stop watching American movies and learn your own laws.

yes

>2-3 years age difference
>report to cops
They won't give a flying fuck. Would be an entirely different case, though, if said friend was 28.

No, they wouldn't.
see -

not sure if bait or just bordering mental retardation

drink bleach fagget

That would be true if he wasn't 18, if you took the time to actually look into this stuff, it's illegal for a 17 y.o or lower to date anyone 18 or over. ty for calling me stupid btw l0l, plus i said 15-16, pretty sure she's 15.

That's not illegal in australia you moron

There's a close age law that makes within 4 years of each other legal if both consenting you dummy

No , let him get the pussy

No, if you actually took the time to look at the laws you would know we do not have romeo and juliet clauses like America you stupid fuck.

In Australia, like most places, once you turn 16 you can legally fuck anyone else who is also over 16. Grow a fucking brain and do some reading.

That's in America, dummy.
Australia isn't America.

The legal consent age in the large majority of first world countries is 16. Notable countries that have between 14-16 are England, Germany, Russia, Iceland, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Scotland, China, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Greenland. All well known countries.

Basically the only ones that are 18 is the US, Central African Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia ,Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, India, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan, El Salvador, Haiti. Need I say more?

Places like Germany, Russia, Sweden, Iceland, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, France, China, Japan, etc had 14-15 as the age.

The ages in this list are as they are stated. They do not have close in age or romeo and juliet clauses. When these countries say 16 for example is legal, it means they have the rights to consent to anyone of any age. Countries like America like to tell you a few of there states have 16 but it's not truly right because they always (In America) attach a close in age rule which states you have to be within 3 years or so of 16 for it to be considered legal, other countries do not have this. The first world countries that have lower age of consent laws have come to that conclusion by consulting medical professionals such as Doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, sexologists, etc. Countries that have 18 - 21 come to that conclusion because of 'feelz' rather than any actual expert opinion.

once again, all you need to do is search "legal age of consent in australia" and the first thing that comes up:

South Australia Consent can't be given to engage in 'sex' by anyone under 17.

Grow a brain and read the first thing on google cunt

And that's one of the few states. The federal age for Australia is 16. The majority of states are 16. Because one poverty state has it as 17 is meaningless.

When you turn 16, you can legally consent to anyone else over 16. Has nothing to do with being under 18. We aren't America.

When it says "It is an offence to have sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 16" it means 15 and under is illegal. 16 and over is able to consent sexually you fucking moron. Call the cops, ask them. You'll get told you're wrong. Read the laws. You will learn you are wrong. You're either purposely misinterpreting the laws or you are stupid.

Hm.

I'm studying law at the moment and sorry to tell you but you are actually wrong.

dude when i was 23 i was dating the local coppers daughter who was 16. we slept in the same bed no problems. it is not illegal you sperg.

and does you guys reside in SA? ..otherwise if you are over 16, male or female, you can have sex ..a 50yrold dude could fuck a 16 yr old and it's legal

>one of my best friends
>told me about his mate
>of which I'm not huge friends with
>He said that he told my mate

i'm so confused. so convoluted!
you're a pedo, that's ok. just tell the fucking story ffs. this friend of a friend bs doesn't fool anyone any more.

>he is 18, and trying to hook up with a 15-16

that is what many 18 year olds do around the world and nobody cares or has a problem with it.

it's not illegal in most places.

It's not even illegal in the fucking country he is referring to.

a Pedo is:
"an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger. As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13."

Also:
"The words pedophile and pedophilia are sometimes used informally to describe an adult's sexual interest or attraction to pubescent or post-pubescent teenagers and to other situations that do not fit within the clinical definitions. Researchers state that the above uses for the term pedophilia are imprecise or suggest that they are best avoided. The Mayo Clinic states that pedophilia "is not a criminal or legal term" " - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#Misuse_of_medical_terminology (Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota. It is the first and largest integrated nonprofit medical group practice in the world, employing more than 3,800 physicians and scientists and 50,900 allied health staff. The Mayo Clinic has been recognized by the American Government to be the best hospital in the nation 2014-2015 - mayoclinic.org)

Dont report me faggot i need the pussy ffs

thanks, but i can look up words myself.

Best not to use them incorrectly then.

>I am attracted to underage girls. I am 18, and trying to hook up with a 15-16 year old (Illegal in Australia).
Can I be reported by anyone for memes?

cleaned up all the "friend" bullshit for you.
just be honest and you'll get the best results here. except you should probably ask a lawyer instead.

Does anyone fucking read the thread?

It's already been established it is not illegal in Australia. Nor is it illegal in most first world countries.

This is now teen 18+ girls thread.

In some states age of consent is 16 dumbass

Are you gonna sit here and act like when you were 18 you didn't want to look at and fuck 15-16 year olds??

Lol fuck off.

Christ.

This idiot.

Federal law is 16 and see pic for majority of states.

Checked.

So...

I shagged a 13 year old girl last year and I'm 21, but this was in the NT.

What's the punishment if word gets out?

Fucking hell mate

Well that didn't take long

not advocating OPs point, just correcting its presentation

That's fucking bullshit girls around 16 are hot as fuck down in Aus and I've been with a few in SA (parties, concerts etc) and police don't do shit.

Some look and act more mature than 21+ year old girls anyway

NT
you're a boong and the girl was your sister, but that's pretty standard for you cunts

you don't seem know what common word use is

Fuck off cunt I'm actually Asian but I was practically raised here.

Although I do agree too many coons here

Why would you lump in someone who finds a young adult attractive with a disgusting pedophile who is attracted to children?

> says the one who doesn't u der stand what pedo means

Troll harder

Kom

What does Kom mean

nice dub trips

i'm 34 and my girlfriend is 16

uk law is best law

u jelly tho

Not really jelly. Same laws as Australia.

sorry i missed the .

i meant 1.6

so many people get this wrong. i'm glad you're not a fucking idiot like OP. 16 and over. nice and simple. imo nothing wrong with 18 and 15.

My personal feelings on this is that so many movies are made in America that drum it into your head that "18 is legal", usually college comedy movies and the rest of the world just accepts it as reality.

I don't have any friends that have fallen into that trap. I actually used to think it was 2 years age gap from 14-18, but then actually read up on it and realised I was wrong. There is a sodomy law though, I believe.

Luckily us Aussies aren't dumbfucks and ignorant like americunts

Well played

do it. put him on the sex offender list and fuck him for life.

16 is the age of consent in Victoria unless you are in a position of power, such as a school teacher, then the age of consent is 18.

Unless you don't get caught.

it's only wrong if you get caught.

Yeah, that's the same for most of the first world except America.

(you)
confirmed retard

Yeah, not meant to commit sodomy in some states till you are 18. Canberra is one. But, you can still have vaginal intercourse at 16.

Here in germany the age of consent is indeed 14, but there are several other laws that make this statement very dangerous. for example we got an entire statute book (i hope thats the right term) which deals entirely with (roughly translated) youth protection. its written there, that if a child under the age of 18 is by the judgment of a jugde and a psychologist mentally not capable of understanding the gravity of the sexual situation or the act that it was brought in by an older person the older person can very well be charged with up to 15 years in prison. charges that high of course apply only to people who had a position of power or respect, especially a duty of care, like teachers do for example.
as im aware that my english isnt the best, please feel free to ask me if i wasnt able to make myself clear, i will try to rephrase it.

Isn't it weird you can fuck a girl on her 16th birthday but can't take a picture of her tits?

Weird.

I'm surprised LGBT haven't jumped on this yet

Take a seat

all clear, thanks, bye

MODS MODS MODS

"Should I report him for memes?"
Y'all are postin in a troll thread