Who can beat the Golden State Gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Los_Angeles_Lakers_season
youtube.com/watch?v=h-vsDiXyIk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brian scalabrini

it's up to us to meme another steph injury

Lebron.

Cavs exposed Curry for what he really is. A soft meme PG that can't pass, has no vision and can only throw up meme threes.

Durant also has been Lebrons bitch since he got into the league.

They're going to have bad chemistry because of too many superstars. The team will be a "dissapointment." Durant will not win a ring, and he'll regret joining for the rest of his life when Westbrook leads his team to the finals, but barely gets beaten by LeGoat.

Curry had strained MCL and strained shoulder, Lebron was completely healthly

Curry couldn't even cross-up Kevin Love, he obviously wasn't healthy.

Get off the internet you Babyfaced-"Assassin".

Curry said himself that he wasn't injured.

stay delusional.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK KEVIN DURAAAAAANT

players never admit injuries unless forced to

>meme threes
Big Kek

Curry will get better, Durant will take a lot of pressure off of him. Still GSW is very suspectable to physical play on the inside.

If the Cavs could pull off a Love for Boogie trade they would be fuckin kryptonite to the warriors.

am I the only one who thinks the warriors are gonna be worse next year?

KD is mentally weak and will destroy their offensive rhythm. Plus they no longer have bogut and we saw how badly that devastated them last year not just for the defense but for spamming illegal screens. Zaza is decent offensively but hes a trash defender

>Warriors win last year.
>Doesn't matter if Lebron's team was hurt its all excuses.
>Warriors lose this year.
>wahhh our team was hurt it doesn't count.

Fuck off.

>wanting to admit you are injured in the playoffs
tripfags in charge of knowing anything about sports

>Curry had strained MCL and strained shoulder, Lebron was completely healthly

Sucks being Curry having shit tier genetics and being made of glass while Lebron is an athletic superhuman who can't get hurt.

Kek so much this. Last year when Kyrie went down that Kraut bandwagoner literally said it doesn't even matter and the Cavs are getting swept anyway.

Next year a healthy Kyrie completely buttrapes Golden State.

>they think Kyrie is a better PG than Steph because of his finals performance and one clutch 3.

Why does nobody bring up Draymonds suspension, Bogut not being in the game and Iggy playing with a half broken back.

The Cavs deserved the win for sure but the "Golden State Hate" is uncalled for.

Cap this post. Lebron won't win another championship at the Cavs.

>hurrr it doesn't matter because muh legacy and one for da land

Fuck off.

THE SLIM REAPER IS COMING TO COLLECT LEBRONS SOUL

it felt good seeing those overhyped meme chuckers get exposed

Who indeed?

Cleveland

>THE SLIM REAPER IS COMING TO COLLECT LEBRONS SOUL

top kek

Even if this was true, which it isn't, maybe curry shouldn't have a pussy twig body that's prone to injury at the slightest shove

>Curry couldn't even cross-up Kevin Love, he obviously wasn't healthy.
Health had nothing to do with it and you know it.

Those aren't the moves of an injured man. Look at the way he's moving, he wants to go into the paint. Notice he sees LeBron looking at him. Keep in mind that LeBron was all day every day blocking Curry's shit the whole Finals. Love guarded him very well, made him uncomfortable, forced him to take a hero shot and choke hard.

The bandwagon continues to be delusional.

@69311710
>they think Kyrie is a better PG than Steph
Yeah because he is, moron.

>Wardell is a better point guard than Kyrie

Kyrie is so fuckin skilled, it has been injuries and immaturity that has held him back in his short career, shit he is only 24.

Once LeBron ages a little more Kyrie has legit MVP potential.

Trade Love for Cousins and LeBron could make 10 straight finals.

Now that Love has won a Finals and had a great game 7, I unironically think he's going to do much better next season. Not that he wasn't good last season, he just struggled some in the post season.

durant is more like gohan man

just a little crying baby back bitch with lots of potential who got carried by piccolo (westbrook)

Is Curry the currently (and perhaps only) top athlete to never have used steroids?

lol

LeBuu

you people are fucking retarded if you don't think adding duraint will make that 72 win team better.

having said that, I hope curry shatters both of his fucking ankles and Ayesha gets caught with durants dick in her mouth

Why do you care about this rigged league?

You guys all sound like a bunch of catty house wives talking about all this man drama

Yeah adding Durant was great but at what cost? It maybe have single handedly destroyed the warriors.

Think about this.

The bench? Gutted.
Interior defense? Gutted.
Barnes? Was on his way out anyway, already had Iggy as replacement.

They could have kept everyone though and had the money to resign steph when his contract is up and he's due a big payrise, what do they do though? Sign Durant and now they're basically capped out hard.

Remember that steph is only getting 12m a year, when he needs his new contract the warriors are fucked because they'll have to choose between Durant or Curry, or Curry or Klay, or Klay or Durant, either way they're giving up great players, which wouldn't matter so much if they didn't just gut the shit out of their bench and bigs.

The warriors imo just fucked up hardcore in exchange for one season because you're dreaming if you don't think Durant is opting out.

If they don't win the ship next year, they have destroyed their future for quite a while.

Curry is shit and will barely average 15 a game. Klay can't do anything but catch and shoot. Draymond went soft and kd is the same thing as barnes

klay can do a lot more than catch and shoot you stupid fucking leaf do you even watch basketball? even on that point he might be the best catch-and-shooter ever

There was one FA who could virtually guarantee a GSW championship and it was Whiteside. Think about it, the Cavs were murdering them in the paint and getting a two way shot blocking, rim protecting athletic big man would boost their chances infinitely. Instead he re-signed with Miami and these faggots signed yet another high volume shooter with questionable defense, had to trade away their only true center and an important part of their team (Bogut), half of their bench left and they're now left with an aging and broken Iguodala and that's it.

It reminds me of the 2012 Lakers so much. Stuff your starting roster with high scoring superstars (Nash, Kobr, Gasol, Dwight), of which only Dwight can play defense and have them play a system that doesn't fit them at all. Bench? Bench be damned, let's just sign YET ANOTHER shit defender and a volume shooter in Antawn Jamison, that will totally guarantee us the ring.

How are you enjoying your vacation in Canada klay?

except the warriors just won last year and won 73 games this year. that laker team was pure shit before adding those players and pure shit after.

also the golden state "core four" is all 28 or under. nash pau and kobe combined for like 600 years old so shit comparison my dude

Legoat obviously

>that laker team was pure shit before adding those players

What parallel dimension are you from? In 2009 they won a championship, in 2010 they were the #2 seed and in 2011 the #3 seed. That's not "pure shit" no matter how you spin it especially in the west.

>Nash
>extremely skilled and accurate shooter
>injury prone
>can't play defense to save his life

It reminds me of Curry pretty much.

Face it, when you just stuff your lineup with jumpshooters who don't play defense there's a good chance you won't win the ship. There's a reason why the OKC Thunder have 0 championships while the Spurs have 5.

Just a reminder that for ever OKC supporter angry towards Kevin Durant: The franchise you support used to be based on Seattle.

except the team you're referring to was the 2013 lakers.

in 2011 and 2012 the lakers didn't get past the second round. does that sound anything like the warrior's last 2 years? please.

nash wasn't 28 when he joined the lakers you turd

I hate the warriors as much as the rest of you guys but you're being espn levels of stupid atm.

It was the 2012 Lakers that signed Dwight and Nash you dumb leaf cunt, in 2013 they won less than 30 games. Stop talking if you can't even check some basic facts.

>muh age

Age isn't a magical number that will make a player go shit after he hits a certain year. Curry is an injury prone little faggot since day 1.

>dat webm
>Curry hero balling and utterly failing
>Based Love with the shut down D

Probably one of the greatest moments in baseketball history

what the fuck is the matter with you ?
the dwight lakers played in the PLAYOFFS IN 2013 making them the 2013 LAKERS

Le Choke Star "KD"

why is everyone standing around for a moment when lebron gets the rebound?

more importantly what the FUCK was kyrie thinking when he sprinted down the court and almost turned the ball over

that was almost the dumbest choke in NBA history

Assuming you're not trolling, you're too stupid to even live, holy shit.

>Age isn't a magical number that will make a player go shit after he hits a certain year.
never before have I read something quite this stupid and I've been on this website for 10 years. I guess duncan just forgot how to play basketball this year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Los_Angeles_Lakers_season

you can read about it all you want since it seems you didn't actually watch the NBA back then ( no worries I'll catch you up to speed )

so the playoffs only occur during 1 year at the end of the season, in the instance of the "this is gonna be fun lakers" their playoffs occured in 2013. this doesn't make them the 2012 lakers, because that team played the year before, in the 2012 playoffs.

comprende ?

i don't think kyrie has the clock awareness that lebron has

duncan was actually pretty good until the playoffs 2bh

I could watch this forever

Duncan was good enough to play at a high level into his high late 30s and John Stockton was still balling as a 40 year old man while you have other players who completely vanish at a much younger age thanks to injuries, Derrick Rose who isn't even 30 yet comes to mind. Every body is different you fucking retard.

no fucking shit but to make a claim that the age of an athlete doesn't affect his performance is bottom of the barrel stupidity.

The season is attributed to the year it starts in you cyclopean moron. Moreover your entire argument is shit either way because you were still saying the Lakers had a shit team the year before they got Dwight which is completely incorrect. Stop trying to backpedal.

Then what are we even arguing about? It's completely irrelevant that Nash was 40 at the time if Curry is extremely injury prone even in his late 20s.

>why is everyone standing around for a moment when lebron gets the rebound?

Probably waiting for a quick foul or a time out call

The only silver lining is that Curry will get a bit exposed as not that good when Durant starts outshining him.

so the basketball season is 6 months

in the first half of the year (lets say 2012)
there are 2 months

in the second half (let's say 2013)
there are 4 months
the all star game
and playoffs

so when referring to a team, that clearly exists in a multi-year season, which number would be most strongly associated with the team? the first 2 months? or the last 4 months, the all star break, and the playoffs?

i know I must be being trolled at this point. someone is literally trying to tell me that 2013 is 2012 and i'm biting. well im done here cabrons, im gonna smokethis joint courtesy of the prime minister and worry about you no more !

>the dwight lakers played in the PLAYOFFS IN 2013 making them the 2013 LAKERS

I honestly would never imagine people this stupid share this board with me.

Everybody calls the season by the year the majority of the regular season, and the playoffs, happened in. The 2016 Cavs just beat the '16 Warriors for the championship.

>Lebron won't win another championship at the Cavs
oh wow, what a risky statement to make. as if winning one at all ever didn't require a pure miracle to happen already.

are you saying hes kid gohan?

cause after frieza saga gohan carries the fuck out of literally everyone

He murked cell. Then after that he became a bitch. Durant is more like yamcha cause he's murked nothin

>gohan vs cell
>worst character in the show completely redeems himself and has the best moment in DBZ history
>goes back to being shit almost immediately afterwards

i still dont understand it

He showed up a couple times against frieza too when he had that beatles haircut lol.

Showed out against cell n then didnt do shit until he beat the hell outta the slim buu. Then he was shit again. This nigga gohan a family man now

Arguably he is more clutch than vegeta

i'll never forgive vegeta for choking away his lead against cell

OKC will cuck them everytime.

That nigga couldn't even watch when Rusty hit those game winning free throws- he is mentally fragile.

Gohan is mj. Threepeat was cell fight. Turning to shit was baseball. Then the 2nd threepeat is unlocking his potential.

Vegeta Charles Barkley. Solid, but no rings. He chokes more than anybody so maybe not chuck, chuck never choked

Goku is Bill Russell. In the GOAT discussion because he's done so much

Trunks is my boy Brandon Roy. So much potential

bill russel would be some old ass nigga like king vegeta. how goku gon be someone other than michael smfh

>Gohan
>mj

That's what you get for trying to break some meaningless regular season record instead of resting.

2016 Warriors = 2015 Seahawks

Both considered a forming dynasty, both bootyblasted and exposed by the most hated man in the league (Lebron/Brady), both now trading their depth to get a single superstar. Kevin Durant = Jimmy Graham.

a lot of teams. Curry got exposed as a fraud so they felt the need to get a real super star, but the problem with that is that KD will completely undermine the meme system they had going

>Gohan
>MJ
>Goku
>Bill Russell

wut

themselves now that durcant is going to be taking 30+ shots/playoff game from actual non choke artists

the cavs, just like this last year

What you guys fail to understand (allowing your female emotions to take controll) is that its not about whos the best player, or whos mvp, this is now about west vs east. The league is now under the phylosophy of doing whatever it takes to winning championships. Especially with this salaray cap raise, its going to be dynasty basketball.
But theres always the possibility of a freak accident happening and the super elite teams bust and some random 4th or fifth seed winning. But thats highly unlikely.

It was dynasty basketball ever since the 90s and I still remember the 3peat Lakers signing a bunch of big names only to get brutally buttfucked by a Pistons team consisting of nothing but role players. That's what's gonna happen to the Warriors.

it's been dynasty basketball since the 60s (except the 70s, 70s was whacky)

in a sport with only 10 plays on the playing field at once, the team that can stockpile a few transcendental players will have a competitive monopoly

The Warriors were smarter than the rest of the league. They built the team with draft picks not in the top 5, traded for a center, beat and convinced iguodala to join, Curry's ankle issues were a blessing in disguise financially,winning a ring, and having the foresight to have enough cap room to get Durant. Too bad the rest of the league sucks at evaluating talent and budgeting. Jerry West and Bob Myers are the real MVPs

Gohan turned into a family man jobber because when toriyama wanted Goku to turn over the reigns to Gohan (hence cell saga), the japs cried for their goku back.

>mfw Golden State gets taken out in 7
>in the second round

I dunno probably Lebron

8th seed Thunder will knock them out.

Ton of "sources" saying bestbrook is gone. If true FUCK

>still remember the 3peat Lakers signing a bunch of big names only to get brutally buttfucked by a Pistons team consisting of nothing but role players.
Glorious time to be alive. Fuck the Lakers for all time.

Dude, Basketball's fake.

>roleplayers
>Ben Wallace was the best Defensive center of all time
>Billups almost got MVP
youtube.com/watch?v=h-vsDiXyIk8
>Rip Hamilton, probably the 2nd best spot up shooter and cutter of all time behind Ray Allen, but at the mid range of course
>Sheed, a combination of Draymonds niggerness and lite Bosh moves

don't disrespect them

>Ben Wallace was the best Defensive center of all time
He was good, but that's a crazy statement.

>Rip Hamilton, probably the 2nd best spot up shooter and cutter of all time behind Ray Allen, but at the mid range of course

No.