Skyrim

>Skyrim
>Skyrim: Remastered
>Skyrim 2

It's happening isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

mnrdaily.com/article/fallout-4-latest-news-mods-delayed-indefinitely-for-playstation-4/11647.htm
tesgeneral.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Elder Scrolls

bethesda has already said they wont make any more expansion sets

personally with the huge success of the game to remaster it only 5 years later, i reckon it would make sense if they did one more big expansion for the game
a skyrim 1.5 if you will

so no i dont think they would do a skyrim 2
it would break their flow

> remastered

Lol wut, they aint remastering shit, they just "hig res texture pack".

I'd like an Elder Scrolls game where you can travel the whole continent of Tamriel

TES: Online

>faggotry
I'll stick to modded Skyrim

ESO is not a real elder scrolls game

daggerfall, the best TES game

its a cash grab by todd, if you buy it you are everything wrong with the video game industry

I want a good game where I can travel the whole continent of Tamriel

DAGGERFALL YOU FUCK

shit

not him but something made this decade and without shit graphics

Fuck you, I want current gen graphics and mods on my console.

but its honestly the best TES game and even with its shit graphics its 10/10, stop being a CoD bred graphics whore you degenerate

i know i shouldnt get it, but im going to anyway because i havnt been able to play in 2 years
plus itll only be like 80 bucks anyway

Except some parts of daggerfall are randomly generated....so no, anyone that is still going on about daggerfall or any of games before oblivion are living in nostalgia.

question: do you even know how mods work?

follow up question: do you even realize that 80% of mods wont work on your console?

I honestly don't give a fuck about graphics as long as it reaches 2007 levels but daggerfall is really fucking old.

He can grab my cash if he keeps pumping out sweet delicious games. I enjoy Bethesda games as much as any other game title so fuck off back to the /v circle jerk

>not either of the other two

graphics dont make a game good and a good game doesnt need graphics.

but for me it makes a game more enjoyable, especially since i didnt start gaming until the early ps2 era

I get it for free in PC

only if you already have it

I know and I do

dont they have a pretty much set list of console compatable mods?

They need todo a full blown ground up remake of Morrowind

They need to do a full blown ground up remake of Morrowind

haven't seen this shit in years.

>trips

>release enhanced skyrim that comes free for people who already own the original
>cash grab
Righto kiddo

oh lordy, you dont even know.

alright fagshit, it doesnt work like how you think it does. the mods uploaded to bethsda.net that you can use on a console consist of ONLY ESP and B2A files. there are may mods that have files that are different than that as well as many many many files that REQUIRE SKSE to work. SKSE is a third party program that creates a new EXE file and modifies the core game directory in order to make more shit work for lack of better terms. bethesda lacks the ability to implement that in their game nor would the let it happen on consoles because if it was fucked up it would breach support contracts for them and rendering your game useless. there are also many other complimentary programs you need in order to make all this work, LOOT, wrye bash, MO, etc. ENBs also would not work because the guy who makes it would have to build a whole new net up out of his ass and he has stated that he wont. TES5edit also would not work as it also modifies the core game directory and TES5edit is REQUIRED to make a lot of mods work with the core game as the core game is absolutely filled with dirty edits and ITM records

long story short, you are ignorant as fuck and dont even realize what does into modding (honestly not your fault, beth does a terrible job of explaining it) and until you do should refrain from conversation about it as you do nothing but create controversy with your ignorance and will ultimately drive away modders with your unrealistic expectations

Console players won't even be able to comprehend save bloat or do anything about it either.

Not even the guy you're replying to but holy shit calm down.

i wont calm down because it stuff that people NEED to know if they want to get into modding on consoles OR pc. just look at the controversy going with fo4 right now

Only free on PC, and only free if you own ultimate edition or original plus every expansion.

It's being aimed at the console crowd who will be paying the full price of a new game. It's pretty useless for PC players who already have a better looking game with mods, plus it'll fuck up the modding scene for months with modders having to alter their stuff to work on it. best stay clear for 6 months before switching over.

mnrdaily.com/article/fallout-4-latest-news-mods-delayed-indefinitely-for-playstation-4/11647.htm

Huh, guess you're right, I play on pc so I didn't know. Carry on then.

fair enough then. What i'm worried about now is modders having their shit stolen. if it doesn't require SKSE then it's gonna be stolen and uploaded. I heard alot of that happened with Fallout 4.

see thats the problem though. bethesda literally did not explain that to anyone so console players are coming in expecting the world and getting shit. you cant even be mad at console players because unless they just know someone who mods the game already you cant expect them to know. all they here is mod support. its honestly a shame cause if bethesda would have implemented this better with an actual explanation or tutorial none of this would be happening

TL;DR

Peasants, you can get new items & quests. Don't expect any of the larger & gameplay modifying mods because most of them use SKSE which console mods won't have access to.

you cant you faggot, daggerfall is massive but tha's just high rock and the coast fof niggerfell

They already have a high res texture pack.

Hell yeah, nigger.

>cunt i was trying to agree with you
>i dont have unrealistic expectations, im happy with whatever game and mods i get

You cant have something stolen that you were giving away for free.
Also gamers bitching that Beth should have DRM to stop mod "theft" when they
1) Openly brag about piracy
2) Vehemently oppose any system of DRM
3) Demand its Beths job to police their community
4) Modders who are so stupid they brick their own devices trying to design a mod to brick other peoples devices

Im sorry but you people are fucking retarded. Half the mods are just taking parts of other peoples mods and making slight adjustments or just ripping off someones IP. Then you have the shear audacity to complain when modders dont get credit for their work but are so against letting them have the creative freedom to monetize their work by letting them sell the mod. To the point many "gamers" starting saying they would pirate the mods then upload it so others didnt have to pay.

I hope EVERY mod gets "stolen" because that amount of nerd sweat and tears would put the ocean in second place for saltiest body of water. And that they think its a crime that something they get for free is now available to more people, something they knew and wanted to happen, when clearly the problem is PCMRetards who cant handle anyone not using an "objectively" superior platform.

you cant have realistic expectations of you dont know what is realistic

You already have mods for that.

if every mod gets stolen soon you wont have any decent mods, you can literally watch it happening in the FO4 modding community as we speak

>hurr hurr u ned money to oan something
Fucking jews

>Mod gets "stolen"
>the mod literally ceases to exist for anyone else
3/10 got me to reply
>These modders own their work
>how dare they charge me for it
Who's Jew?

>mod gets stolen
>mod author hears about it
>they stop making mods

you are so fucking stupid it hurts

ive seen quest mods, but albeit small ones

>You need to charge for a mod if you want to be credited for it
>ur a jew
Settle down kiddo

a remastered skyrim for ps4 and xbone1 has already been confirmed. go to google instead of Sup Forums next time

i think you missed the point entirely

>Mod gets uploaded to dozens of russian sites with no credit
>modderz fine with this
>Mod gets uploaded for console use with no credit
>"modders will literally quit if we dont suck their dicks" -PCMRetards
If they quit because they didnt get credit they would have quit years ago.
>"I made this and want to sell it"
>"You fucking Hitler, you're killing gaming and need to die"
Either modders own their work and can do whatever they want, including selling without feat of piracy or modders dont fully own their work and people can do whatever they want to it.
>Gamers cannot into basic logic

It's free if you already own skyrim with all the dlc. Soooo yeah

Eat shit gearbox shill.

Todd bless

the dungeons are random

Morowind 3d first if anything. Or arena.

>i wanna sell this
>fuck off jew

>can i get credit for this?
>you have to sell your work first or else anyone can do what they want

Are you retarded? Or are you trying to bait me. Either way you're doing a rather convincing job.

>before Oblivion
>Morrowind
>Oblivion is better than Morrowind

I want some of what you're smoking.

No you don't. If you smoked what he's smoking you might lose your love of Morrowind and that would be a tragedy.

only legendary version on PC, still 60 bucks for consoles

please do some research before you spew garbage

Nah it'll probably be in Black Marsh. Known to the normies as Argonia

There won't be a skyrim 2, when there's still several provinces to explore. Arena and Daggerfall let you explore most of the world, but from TESIII onward, we've only seen Morrowind (Only Vvardenfel, Mournhold and Solstheim), Cyrodill (and the Shivering Islands), and Skyrim (with a return to Solstheim). Still have the mainland of Morrowind, Black Marsh, High Rock, Hammerfel, Valenwood, Elswyre, the Summerset Islands, that shitty set of islands where the Sload come from, and an entire new continent to explore.

Bethesda can literally milk the Elder Scrolls out for another 50 years at the rate they churn games out.

I am a certified loremaster ask me anything

Someone never made it past the first dungeon. Was it the rats, or the imps that scared you off?

tell me about the rorikstead cult

Obviously it must be skooma cut with scrib jelly and Sload soap.

It's believed that the people of Rorikstead are engaging in a conspiracy of silence to mask the dark worship practices which are common there. Most likely it is a form of Reachman old religion intended to bring fertility to the land and to the women of Rorikstead.

How do I get Skyrim modded for best graphics within literally 2 seconds? Like just download one installer and run through that and I'm done? Last time I tried modding, it was a pain in the ass because best graphics required like 100 different mods that you have to look for and manage on your own and make sure you don't break your install.

Explain how Cyrodill went from a jungle in the 2nd era, to verdant plains and woods. Without mentioning how Bethesda routinely botches their own lore.

Nexus mod manager

Don't be a shit head and you'll be fine.

tesgeneral.com/

Just follow one of Gopher's tutorials, and the STEP project.

Reachman old religion is sort of a hybrid between ancient nordic totemism and breton hedge magic, which often involves daedric elements

I thought I was the only fucking person to notice this. Thank you.

dont use STEP, it basically forces you to keep all those mods it tell you to install since it wont work without the STEP patch which ties it all together

cunt

>actual knowledge of how modding work and trying to explain it to someone makes you a cunt

lmao

The Talos oversoul employed the secret syllable of royalty to "rewrite" cyrodiil's climate and ecosystem.

"I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine."

STEP is for being lazy. less work intensive than the Skyrim Beautification project, and doesn't require half as much merging mods. Nice trips, by the way.

Gaaaaaaay

Vivec basically rewrote the entire history of his country, but you find a little landscaping hard to digest?

Hate to break it to you kiddo, but that stuff he talks about is basic knowledge you need to mod Skyrim. You are going to have to learn it no matter what. Without it you are going to be that one asshole who goes to whatever forum you use asking "y do my mod not work?" only to be laughed at because you did not even link your load order or even know it exists.

Pic related, its what happens when you fuck up and this could be the result of one out of 200 mods conflicting with one out of the other 199 mods

no but being a cunt about does

play every tes game in order

Brief History of the Empire, in each game, or on the Imperial Library website. Was kind of hard to miss. You're not alone.

And here I expected something along the lines of Man's expansion, some manifest destiny mandate, and massive deforestation for strategic purposes.

I for one am done with all of these "remastered/remade" games.

The Imperial Legions didn't deforest Cyrodiil with a bunch of hatchets... I don't understand why CHIM is so hard to swallow in a universe with a giant reality-denying time breaking robot. It doesn't happen often, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen ever.

are all dragons magical or are they just intelligent, sentient beast with a natural thu'um

Once you realize that Dagoth Ur was technically the good guy, Alemyxia was a manipulative cunt, Sotha Sil lost his mind, and Vivec was a poet who took liberties in everything he wrote ... yeah, I can see how user would.

I fucking hope not. Skyrim was the worst Elder Scrolls. Shitty story, boring world, terrible dungeons, boring quests, and a combat system that is only better than Morrorwind.

Dragons are not mundane beasts. They do not reproduce and they don't even die in the same way as other animals. They are literally masculine fragments of time. There are feminine fragments in the lore known as Jills, who are responsible for repairing time.

Vivec did lie a lot, but he also changed history a lot to fit his lies. Note, I'm not saying he rewrote history, I'm saying he actually literally changed the past.

Forgot they were wasting time with a Skyrim Remaster, which is actually just Skyrim with a texture mod they stole from the community. If only they could made the overall game good, and not just look good. Skyrim without mods is just shit.