I hate Ronaldo, I hate french team because it does not represents the french people...

>I hate Ronaldo, I hate french team because it does not represents the french people, I actually like Germany but I fucking hate what their leader is doing to Europe with the rapefugees,

Fuck I have no way to finish happy when the Euro ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ej9vgXRzeJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad for you retard.

>I hate Ronaldo
*tips fedora*

this

>I actually like Germany

>im portuguese and i hate ronaldo

calou macaco

What does a fucking portugesh like you know about the french people ?

is your country 50% black/kebab?

delete this thread

The rapefugees ain't coming anymore.

Based Balkan countries have closed their borders.

The nightmare's over!

Tell me jose, why would someone from Portugal hate their greatest athlete ever in history?

Are you me, OP?

Believe it or not, not every nation has a historic inferiority complex towards us, francois

You forgot to mention your own moor status

GIDF stop, they're still coming, by thousands

>be young lad
>your club btfo man utd
>gaynaldo gets mad and reacts like pic related
I've my reasons.

>greatest athlete ever
get a load of this pleb

wow that's a really stupid reason to hate your own NT

you're a fucken lame loser tbqh don't post again

youtube.com/watch?v=ej9vgXRzeJA

You dumb fuck hating gaynaldo =/= hating national team. I love Portugal, probably more than a fanboy like you will ever love.

well i just assumed you were OP but maybe you aren't idk

OP is gay more new at 11...

siete

Okay Sup Forums

I'm rooting for Portugal and think they're the good guys. So is Ronaldo. Tsuuuuuu.

>can't be jeppy bc i hate penaldo
You're still a fagott tho.

>atheist fedora
kek

Guys, isn't it funny how the United States, which has a similar proportion of non-whites that France has, has their sports filled with black people - and yet Sup Forumsacks only get butthurt that France has some black players in their sports teams? Do you even know the first thing about France? Do you know that France started colonizing African countries before the US even existed? Why the fuck do you think you have the authority to speak for French people when you tell them their culture is getting fucked? Do you even know what it means to be French? Why are you applying your own insecure definitions of heritage that literally nobody gives a fuck about in Europe, to a European country? Do you think French people hate the French team because it doesn't represent French people? No. They are French, either because they come from one of the French speaking ex-colonies of France (that were literally liberated less than a century ago), or from one of the many islands that exist around the world that are French territory, or because they are born in fucking France. Why the fuck would they play for any other team than France? If you disagree with this you are should seriously consider going to the doctor to check your brain for parasites, or you are so assblasted about your own fucked up heritage that you feel the need to project your piss insecurities onto other nations that don't give a fuck about you.

>this flag
>that post

>even São Luís is in that pic
Sad!

This is catchy as fug m8

ma nigga, finally a non stupid murican

t. benficuck

Go back to your containment board

This guy knows what's up

>implying we hate our team

I'm fine with it.
The fact is that black people and arab people play it way more than others here, hence why they are better at it.

>hating ronaldo
but he tsu'd for us, at least cheer him on lad

France NT is the most fun to watch in this Euros

Thank you greatest ally

>nightmare over
Ok now deal with the 1.5 million already inside there Hans

I think football was sort of the last bastion for racists.
They could pretend black people weren't obviously physically superior than white people in every way and point to soccer.
But as it turns out they are also better at soccer.

I hope france absolutely destroys our team because they are more diverse and I am getting so sick of Sup Forumstards spreading their shit on every board.

I agree with this post

forever best ally

Maybe you'll find happiness if you OWN FUCKING TEAM wins? Are you mentally retarded? Just because you don't like one player, doesn't mean you can't like your team. They're representing YOUR COUNTRY, be happy.

Americuck pls. This is an American board with servers on American soil.
The Constitutional right of being the only right country on the planet makes the values of pathetic non-American ""sovereign"" countries irrelevant.

I can't get it out of my ear.

/thread

Les Malouines sont Françaises.

>i hate ronaldo

what did he mean by this?

Dude , there's a place for your kind.