Tfw black people invented jazz, blues, soul, funk, r&b, house, hip-hop and basically every other modern genre of music

>tfw black people invented jazz, blues, soul, funk, r&b, house, hip-hop and basically every other modern genre of music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw you can't invent music, only rearticulate what exists

for the most part yes, primarily the rhythmic elements, we have to thank the europoors for harmony tho

>blues
>modern genre
pentatonic =/= blues

>tfw they also invented RAP

Oh yer I forgot about rock music which you white bois seem to love so much.. yer we invented too

Sure but did they invent any good genres with good music?

Rembrandt Attempting Painting?

>tfw there were hardly any slaves in my country
>tfw don't have an ounce of superior African blood in my veins

Look at all those genres I never ever listen to, HA HA

R E T A R D S

A T T E M P T I N G

P O E T R Y

SUCK MY WHITE WHITE WHITE DIKKK

they also invented beat boxing

They may have invented them but whites people refined the genres

Similar to how black people probably built the first stick & mud hut but white people made the Vatican
>inb4 Egyptians
Egyptians are middle eastern and generally speaking more golden brown than anything else, especially when you look at the record of ancient Egypt.
In fact, Egyptian royalty and upper class (hint: the Guys who designed and shaped Egyptian society & archetecture) were most likely just as white as the Romans were with the lower classes (hint: manual laborers) being darker skinned. And even then, still no more than your average Saudi or Palestinian is today.

tfw when white people invented all musical instruments and theory

>Egyptian royalty and upper class (hint: the Guys who designed and shaped Egyptian society & archetecture) were most likely just as white as the Romans

Bullshit. Are you gonna claims the Aztec or Maya upper classes as white too, next? Kek.

> tfw if black people never existed the impact on society is nill

Yeah I guess, but they're still black

do you think the sugar canes would have cut themselves? that would probably have been the irish or something, which would obviously have had an impact

*modern popular music

white classical has, is, and always will be at the forefront of music in general

man I love Max Richter too
especially how he dusted off old geezers like Vovaldi

I'm not really sure what you're getting at with this post.

you're not at the forefront enough to get it

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Precisely define the characteristics of all of these genres, correctly establish the event of their invention, and show that black people are solely responsible for their inception.

no u

Hey, this guy obviously knows stuff. He used "golden brown" as an ethnic category like they were a fucking Stranglers song.

xD

i kekd so damn hard

Except white people invented hip hop
youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0

don't forget Techno. white people did invent punk though.

>whites refined jazz
pleb please go

This is Grime

really makes you think

>mfw music was never invented, it always existed

>greatest album of all time
>no black people involved
really makes you think...