Just started Game of Thrones ! Ned Stark will be King i'm sure ! He's got a plan to beat Joeffrey and Littlefinger will...

Just started Game of Thrones ! Ned Stark will be King i'm sure ! He's got a plan to beat Joeffrey and Littlefinger will help him ! Can't wait !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go home newfag

You are obviusly a fake that have alredy watched all' got episode. Maybe 2 or 3 time

Danaerys dies in the 3rd season and Tyrion is actually a Targaryan and Stark mix.

That's one mean poker face

the point of a bait is to lure people in. Either you believed the bait or not, you took it because you're here to respond. It means you've been baited like the others.
Checkmate.

nope. arya stark kill one of the dragons (black one).

if you want to spoil, do it, don't lie.

What are you doing here then Wormy McSquirmy?

CAN'T YOU PUT "SPOILER" ! NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TIME TO WATCH THOSE EPISODES

you've been baited by the bait baiter. enjoy

Watching every episode once took enough times. So twice. Hu.

I'm OP. I cannot be bait. Huehuehuehue.

John Snow is actually the love child of Ned Stark and his brother Robb making him Iron Born

>i was merely pretending

you baited your own bait

White walkers are trying to migrate south of the wall cause of the recent influx of Black Walkers into their society

youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
I am finally king.

Also : At least i'm king of something else than by mom's basement. Scrublord.

The zombie mountain should be King of Westeros

The bait is on the loose. Everyone is baited. This thread has so many layers of sarcasm I can't even.

Ned dies at the end of season 1

Wait what ?! No he's got a plan !

jon dies, killed by the night guard, while he was its leader tho. Then he comes back.

Yes, he got a plan. He'll die so he won't have to see your shit anymore.

that doesn't make any sense.

Jon is not the leader of the Night guard. Mormont is ! Do you even watch the show you mongoloid ?

wait and see.

and know this: he will be beheaded for treason. Then his son will stand up as the "North's king", then he'll die during a marriage. And Jon Snow will join the Night Guard, become the commander of it, then will be betrayed, and killed by his own soldiers.

Absolutely not.

I read all the books 'til now. Better than the show.

This thread is shit

God. When summer gets this real. He's baiting you obviously.

>filename
You won.

baiting? What is baiting?

Don't even try

I'm serious, what is it?

Stereotypical retard who doesn't understand bait.

I bet you're the kind of moron who responds to "I'm not going to argue with you" with "LOL U ARE ALREADY LOOOOL", uncapable of discerning the response from its content and object.

Hodor dies holding the door.

If you're not going to watch the show anyway, then why would you care about spoilers?

...what is this?

Just started to, OP! I can't wait for Kahl Drogo to get to Westeros and start rippin shit up!

I'm 12 and

Ned Stark returns as a zombie.

U mean Tyrion