i love this extraterrestrialqt

Nayoung

she's not an alien
her face is just swollen from shitty ps

manchildren, everyone

They're RIP now

fuckin' word

imagine the smell

Who would fit as a member of IOI BLACKED?

i think so too user

clonefu

I think Sejeong is best girl and everyone else can fuck off.

I want to dick a hot gook

twitter.com/snakyes/status/802590947490037760

is she right

OMO these tight shorts...

ITS DA WINTA TIME
FEEL DA WINTA VIBE

Post Twiceboy plz

keep those retarded posts in twitter

OMG so much better without JinE

7>8

These outfits make it seem like we can see under all their dresses...

Bash at Twice fans who try to defend their faves and end up hurting other groups and members. I really hate going on youtube vids and seeing comments towards haters like, “well if you’re looking for talent you shouldn’t come to kpop lololol” Idk if it’s just me but I get so offended when people try to say that it’s okay if their idols have less talent because apparently NO idols have talent at all? Literally these people are spitting in the face of people who have worked years and years to finally debut and eventually achieve success by claiming that no one in kpop has talent or skill. “You trained for 6 years and worked for years more until you achieved an award and a hit album? Oh, I would say good job but looks like you’re in kpop so you don't have talent~!!!”
I don’t hate twice. Their songs’ strength is catchiness, which I’m not immune to. But fucking delulu fans who try to claim that their faves have it all ruin it for me. Visuals? Vocals? Rap? Stage presence (sorry but they really have none)? They don’t perform with effort now because their fans eat it up even when they totally mess up. And then the same fans run around grasping at mediocrities to find SOMETHING along the lines of ‘slayyyy’ to feed the cycle.
And just in general, fuck JYP. I liked LOA because in the music video every member shone through. Like the girls interacted more with each other and looked like they were having fun. JYP then gives them Cheer Up (which I hated) and before you know it ‘shy shy shy’ explodes. I’m willing to bet that sana is SICK of it now, no matter how much fame it brought because god knows JYP milked it to the very last penny. All the other girls were roped into doing it too, even when that’s not their image or their strength.
And then TT. I mentioned above how the girls just don’t try anymore, but another main reason why their perfomances suck: they don’t fucking like the concept.

AING

so boring

Twiceboy has some thin legs but she's qt af.

dear god

>that part during Seunghee's high note

hnnng

Astro may very well be the gayest gaypop.

I hear we like pretty girls here

should have done 1s2s or liar liar or windy day but WORD

>arin grew taller
this astro song ain't bad

yea we like lovelyz here

all those words to simply say "don't lump those talentless twice hacks with more talented kpop idols"

Yes we do. Please post one.

Would you be happy to sing a cutesy aegyo song that you think is stupid? So many times members sing smiling at the camera, and the second their line ends (but not before the camera cuts away) it drops into a close-lipped smile that doesn’t reach their eyes. MMA was a disaster; they looked like they wanted the entire thing to be over even though it’s their CAREER. They’re not fucking blind, I’m sure they saw the audience’s reactions. And they know about all the hate they get and they know that a large amount of their ‘brand recognition’ is just pure hate and mockery. These girls don’t deserve it, especially when their delusional fans and management are equally to blame.
So JYP, use your goddamn brain and help these girls because they aren’t going to dig themselves out of this mess of a shithole without your help. If they can’t sing, let them lip sync. Doing your job as a PERFORMER doesn’t necessitate actual singing, especially if you cannot deliver on the live vocals. If they don’t enjoy performing, have 0 stage presence, and don’t try, CHANGE THE CONCEPT AND CHOREO. I want to see twice reach success, but damn sometimes it’s so hard to watch.

lmao

LITERAL GODDESS

>taking kpop seriously

ohallyu faggots shouldn't be allowed here

Post best Oh My Girl.

Come someone translate the setlist into english

I want a pic of Yeri holding a copy of the Korea Times for proof she's still alive.

>open stream
>gaypop
every single time

lmao where did you steal this from?

>LITERAL GODDESS

is this copypasta

ans here

>sana isn't acting retarded, she's not acting at all. also, she's actually intelligent; it just so happens that her type of intelligence very closely resembles being retarded

wrong

Astro
Sonamoo
(skip bc its in english)
Dalshabet
Nuest
Nuest
Twice
Twice
Gfriend
Gfirned
NCT127
NCT127
Seventeen

yeah that's the stuff

>sonamoo
>but no Lovelyz

Woollim was robbed

>projecting their hatred of cute concepts on to twice and excusing their shitty performance at the same time
wew

Sonamoo > Mamamoo

seems there is no reason to watch the second half. Gonna turn it off after Gfriend

>twice before gfriend
is twice finito?

why is her right arm so wrinky wtf
like a naked mole rat

NOMNA
NOMNA
NOMNA

chungha baby~

pretty weak lineup this year

who's hosting?

red velvet
in ear 4
headset 4

Gfriend won more awards, sold more digitally and physically.

They are straight up better than Twice.

>tfw to inteligent to listen to kpop

leeteuk, a seventeen and some actress

nice I can go to sleep early for once

I should visit that place sometimes

>gfriend sold more physically
????

lmao that remix

>Asians
>Not talented
Said nobody ever

show started at :20, Twice starts after 45 minutes, so at :05, that's 20 minutes from now. That's all you have to know.

TWICE is the equivalent of a system babby QB on a championship team.

I was lumping digital and physical together.

All together they sold more than Twice.

Thanks for letting me know when I can mute it.

they're still uggos