/brit/

W O K E 1 7 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AzealiaVideos/status/814847767063437312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

might just have a wank

yeah okay potato boy. how about I come over there and shove my spud up your arse

twitter.com/AzealiaVideos/status/814847767063437312
ah yes, a mentally healthy woman

>having ANY mates
>having ANY plans
>doing ANYTHING other than posting on /brit/ like every other night

do one you absolute normblot puppets

got me thinking thoughts
dirty thoughts ;)

*dies*

Who spending new years alone?

>brothers mates are all predrinking downstairs
>im just sitting in my room drinking alone

Energy is now in the form of memes

reminder to drink light beer

me desu

My new years resolution is to stop trying on Sup Forums.

No matter what I do people will never see the brilliance of my posts so fuck all of you.

autism

Going to bed soon I think.

No one here is a normalfag.

All normals go on Facebook.

What the fuck is brujeria

Post Aisha and Sara and Rosy

what are the odds a gf will fall from the sky in the next 4 hours

really want to go for a midnight stroll tonight and take in the new year by staring up at the stars since you know that's what we're celebrating and all

Piss off lar go back to eire

lad I'd box the face of you easily

I think I genuinely hate the term "predrinks" now. Does this mean I'm an adult?

witchcraft
there are chicken feathers there, she's been sacrificing animals

good way to lose yous. no one likes leafs anyway

fairly low if you stay inside

>A group of men thought to be a stag party has been photographed in Benidorm dressed as Jimmy Savile, Osama Bin Laden, Oscar Pistorius, Rolf Harris and Saddam Hussein, which shocked fellow guests. The men are said to have told other guests they were 'the Offenders', and were there to offend.

new years eve has to be one of the top sex days of the year. mental to think of how many willies will be entering fannies the world over.

That's not a computer, that's a cellphone

Oh. I thought it was some sex thing. I don't know which is better.

can't believe how daft you'd need to be to name your feminist campaign "he for she"

>tfw too smart to predrink

morning lads

hes right
a normoid who uses reddit thinks hes a hacker because of his internet knowledge

Shut up nerd

How dare you suggest I'd ever use a name or trip.

>no one likes leafs anyway

Exactly so why bother putting effort into a post that'll get looked over 'cause of my flag?

love it when you do a massive beer piss and it makes the water foamy desu

my big mate would do you in stone cold stunner style

Would Rolf wear a t-shirt with his own name and face on it?

I think he would actually, the twat.

im 20 and I always predrink
too expensive otherwise

went to a fancy dress party as saddam last year
went well, it's my tinder profile picture now

TAKE ME OUT

>heineken

how many terrorist attacks will there be tonight then

get a proxy?

FONT

>my big mate
you like big guys?

i like canadians in /brit/

its yanks whose posts are totally insipid

a lot of my pisses do this
concerning

None where I am at least

Since I'm at home.

>that ZR on the doll

*plants an IED under your chair*

heh, no mate of course not

Anyone else here worming their way into a party no one wants them at? One of my favourite ways to spend the new year.

Canadians are cool, it's the yanks that are cunts imo

wind your fucking neck in
yank posts are funny, canadians are just autistic

>/brit/ celebrating the New Year tonight

People just can't handle banter anymore

>go to have dinner with the family
>have some maize
>chink cunt grabs the bowl out of my hand and begins serving herself

BIG MISTAKE YU DUM HO

You are now thinking about that girl who in retrospect had a thing for you but you were too oblivious to act on it

nearly did. Messaged a qt asking what she was doing tonight, she said her and her mates were going pub in the nearest town and invited me out. Ended up rejecting her offer though

I think I might just not bother with GF2017

GF2016 was an unmitigated disaster

What did she do

One day I entered a competition to meet with the cast of Harry potter, being a huuge fan. I forgot about after awhile, but a few weeks later I got an email saying I could meet with the cast! I rushed to the airport, flew to England and sure enough a car picked me up and took me to the set of the last movie, Ron, Harry, and hermione were waiting there to greet me. I was so excited I jumped right to asking questions. They were very friendly but emma was giving me a strange mischevious grin the entire time. As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me. Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house, I buzzed at the gate and the gate opened, closing and locking behind me. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown, she gave the same smirk from before and yanked me inside, but what happened next was far from what I was expecting...

one of my favorite things to do 2bh

why add the scenery in realtime?

Why is FONT spammer back? I thought he died

wonder how many blokes have been up in her in that time

why didn't I ask her to share a taxi home, she lived right beside me

She pulled me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, she told me to close my eyes, and I did. She begin tying me to the bed, tightly, I was not getting out of this room. She got on top of me and said something I never expected, or wanted. "Your new duty is to be my personal slave, the requirements are to lie here awaiting my beautiful plump little ass to consume your face, and for you to sniff up any gas that escapes my stinky crack do you understand." "I actually have some nasty one brewing right now, get ready!" She backs up her perfect toned booty towards your face as you try to wrap your head around what exactly is going on. But before you can say a word, you are sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts, assaulting your nose. " here comes the first big on- urgh uhh! Ouuu yeah that felt good, nice and wet ohh god and, *sniff sniff* oh that one is ripe, how does it smell down there, great Id imagine, uhh that feels so much bette- uh oh, this ones gonna be bad!" She covers her booty and your face completely underneath her sheets. "Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer, I did have that burrito for lunch after all. Oh yeah this is going to be raunchy."

reconnected with her over christmas after a couple of years and going on a date next week desu. thanks for reminding me!

FONT

just had one of these
5/10, wouldn't buy again

yanks are boring, their whole shtick is a poor imitation of britposts, tiresome very quickly

Phlarphergaaphhhhsplatpherrrsssssss a wet steamy burrito wind fumigates the hellish dungeon these pink flower sheets have become, a fart that hisses into your darkest fears, a gas you would expect from an obese Mexican man, not this seemingly sweet little Brit. "Oh yes, sniff it all up, because if you don't the punishment will make you wish you back in one of my signature Dutch- oh god here t comes!" A long warm silent fart steams the Dutch oven even more baking the smell deep into your nose, but terrified you take a deep inhale through your nose, just that second she splats out a steamy wet one that so unwillingly suck directly into your nose. "Oh my, aren't you a little go getter, If I had known you enjoyed them so, i would've done this much faster. And you better understand that that last deep breath is what I expect from here on out." You struggle as she slowly pulls down her panties under neath the gown reaveiling her perfect little brown hole.

you are a pizza melt

Told him traps were gay.

done nothing but eat and drink pure shit for the last 2 weeks

the new year purge is going to be intense

>family
>chink
m8

FONT

very runty

If by party you mean this thread and by favourite you mean only and by the new year you mean every night, then yes.

hi x

most of them were 6/10s so i didn't miss out on much

ONLY drink beer that was made in america and imported for consumption in the united kingdom and Ireland

I have a memory or two like that from when I was a teen
why do girls never say anything outright though? they're just as autistic desu

didn't notice there was already a thread

There's a chink in Iceland?

"Open your mouth and seal the hole shut with it, this next one will be tasty, and spicy and wet and oh my it will be the perfect storm, and here it comes now!" She strains as a wet spicy, juicy, steamy one explodes into your mouth, you feel desecrated, defiled, dirty, wishing you had never entered this competition but this is your life now, emma Watson owns you, and she will gladly use you as entertainment as she gasses you. She is your master, her ass owns you...

FONT

I enjoy watching trying to understand and imiate british banter

the neurotypicals have started their pyrotechnic barrage

the war has begun

Which ones?

I had two gfs this year, still with the second one but I'm thinking about ending it. She's sexy but very dull

autism

(something about having friends)

FONT

Whats your most autistic hobby?