Wanted to start a feels thread.. lets get the tears flowing

wanted to start a feels thread.. lets get the tears flowing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMgWXr3S5-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what exactly is so surprising? I was never a great chess player. so what?

tl;dr

youtube.com/watch?v=FMgWXr3S5-Q

I am cheating my fiancee. She doesn;t know. The new girl knows about my fiancee and that I love her. Something pushesd me to the new girl. Soon I am going to move in to our home with fiancee. I am not sure about that anymore. Something is lacking here. I do not know what to do. Do not want to dump fiancee or new girl. Do not want to hurt anyone. Just want to be happy. But how.

Help.

>tfw I am the person that I despite
>tfw I am cheater
>tfw I do not know myself anymore
>tfw 2 girls are worse than none

Pls help.

you can't keep both dude. if you don't dump one you'll lose them both eventually

Its a miracle she did not already talk with you about me. They always know...always

you found out everything with your finace and you got bored, and you found a thrill and you got that thrill, and now the thrill isnt so much and now you relize what you have done. Learn from it, tell your finace.

Won't tell her, nope. She would be destroyed, and after that, me too. And I am not bored, just want something new, else, try new girl etc.

You can always find a new way or have new experiences with your fiance, even after cheeting. Just dump the other girl. She will get boring soon too anyways

dump your mistress user, man up. treat your fiancee with some respect.

That's what I think too. But man, never had so nice boobs in my hand before. Or anything like this new girl has. Plus my relationship won;t be the same after that, no way.

I really do not know what to do. I love fiancee, but something lacking... And the new girl, I bet it won;t last long. What do Sup Forums the fuck.

We replace eachother so fast.

This.
To add: grow up. Either be single and mingle or dedicate your life to someone.
Did you feel the way you feel about new girl when u first met fiancé?
Then the same shit will probably happen again.
Or u just met your soulmate.
So grow up or roll the dice and be prepared to have life kick ur ass at a moments notice.

Ur thinking with ur dick.

Also got a call from my sister the other day she was having suicide thoughts (severe bi polar)

I arrived at her house and we have this conversation. And she looks me dead in the eye and says "i want to die user" and fuck nothing has ever hit my harder

Thats hard to accomplish

Can;t compare, because when I met my fiancee I was lonely and sad because I was alone. And we were closing slowly to each other. I am her first. She was 18 when I met here, now she is 20.

New girl, everything is fast, the feel is strong, I feel like I want to touch her, be with her, watch her. I feel strong urge to be with her, to feel her. New girl is 25, I am her first or will be cause she havent ahd sex yet. I guess I am lucky. I want to try out somehting new. I had only 2 gfs in my life, maybe it;s the problem. I have no idea.

Anyway I didn;t think I am capable of something like that. I guess I learned a lot about myself.

I am 24 btw.

Any protips?

Yeah, with two girls.

post pics of mistress? + fiancee?

Fuck you. I will only tell you that fiancee is petite and never had this kind of a girl. Amazing.

Wait
This. New girl is petite, not fiancee.

Best advice I can offer: you got a lot more life ahead of ya.
I had a girl I thought I,d marry. Dated 4 years. Fast forward to literally last Friday, and I want nothing to do with her.
And she has dynamite tits.
Buuuuuuut.....
Becuz I was blinded by tits I didn,t really stop and think if she was good for me.

Yes, I have life ahead, but how does it relate to me?What should I do then?

I,ve finally got the answer.
Let go of ur finance. If you want new girl so bad, then finace isn,t right for you. Neither is marriage.
Break up with her with this reasoning.
Say ur not ready to commit.
Which you don,t sound like you are.

I can do that. But hey, how do I break with my fiancee? She will be totally destroyed, like wtf happened, why etc. What's going on, like you do not suddenly know anything and everything is a lie. That would destroy me too. She was always nice to me, kind, honest etc. Fuck that hurts me worst. I can't even imagine that.

But I do not want to be unhappy all my life because I want to try out new girl, meet a few, have fun. Never done that before. I lack that.

I just want to be happy. Is that too much?

Where are you? What's the city?

I,m depressed as fuck over my problems.
But I KNOW I made the right call cutting off my ex.
I,ll heal.
So will ur fiance. How to break up?
Tuff one.
I say do the "not ready to commit" angle.
Honesty is a good idea, but thats gonna hurt fiance more than a white lie.

Hey bros. Just want you all to know that it's all going to be okay. Really. I know things are hard for you right now but good things are on the way, I promise. Please just keep hanging in there.

pick the girl you love. not the girl you lust for. don't cheat it'll hurt her more than anything. pick one. the way it sounds id pick new girl. but don't lead F on anymore if you dont feel for her

I hate to advocate breaking up with ppl. But you,ll live. You,ll learn. And eventually you,ll be at the point where you can,t even consider breaking up with someone or going to a new girl because you are so in love with the one ur with.
(Hopefully, lol)
world aint perfect

Now I am afraid my feelings for fiance wont be the same but I do not love new girl. But with fiancee its not the same as it used to be. Fuck.

What if in next monghs/years the situation will be similar? And I will choose fiancee? I will be unhappy. And if I dump her I will be too.

Just give it a roll
Even post number Fiance
Uneven post number new girl

Yea these are all good questions
But I don,t have the answer.
Whatever you choose. Be confident.
Fuck regret, it,ll just eat at you and it,s stupid.
Ur 24 right? Looking back I would have fucked my ex once and dumped her ass.
Woulda saved me alot of head and heartache. And money lol.
Badically saying that either way. U,ll be fine.

The oracle has spoken

Also samefag and sorry for not being helpful

Ok, i'll probably be fine. But my fiancee? Her pain will smash me inside. Really, I am sure of it. Will I be fine then? Maybe... maube I will find better woman, maybe not and will regret. Everything sounds wrong.

I wish I was more experienced to know what to do. This is why I ask about ur opinions.

I want to tell my fiancee that I cheated and I am fucking shit. Because I am, I admit. But her pain... cant deal with it... but now its killing me inside. Didnt realize life can be so fucked up.

Fuck these egoistic beta cucks op

Do not fucking tell her just to get rid of the guilt you feel.

If you want to avoid her being broken and betrayed, keep it a secret as if your life depends on it.

Just endure the pain and dump your sidechick. In a relationship, it is always the man who has to make the most sacrifices. On of these is forgiveness. Women do not forgive.

I feel bad for you but i can relate. Just keep it a secret and after a while, try to spice things up.

I am not OP btw. I just came to this thread.

But why is it me who has to suffer? Should I bang chicks on side? I do not want that. How can I be happy now? I feel like i am 18 and got dumped by first gf.

This is a real sad one.

>Be me, fatanon
>Join local pool
>Having fun for the first time in years, actually making friends
>One day qt 3.14 come to pool
>Immediately excited
>Start talking to her, really good friends with her brother so I have a way in
>She starts to flirt with me, confidence increases
>Realize I may finally have a chance for a gf
>Start to workout, lose the fat
>Looking sexy af
>Cointinue making light conversation
>Finally get the courage to ask her out one night at the pool
>"Wanna see a movie sometime, femanon?"
>Tfw she laughs right in my face
>She says she was just flirting to stop me from being lonely
>Says she never had any feeling for me
>Get depressed, all my other friends have a girl to fuck
>Gain weight back from depression
>Tfw i lose all my friends
>Tfw my parents think I actually still have friends from the pool
>Tfw i realize all my work in the gym was for nothing
help me, Sup Forums

>be me
>takes a week to obtain the willpower to ask out school crush
>strides to her area
>feels good
>arrives to witness her kissing and cuddling another guy
>mahartmasole.jpg
>find hidden place to relieve emotions
>gotta reputation to keep
>school finishes
>walk home in the rain
>oh god not again
>release the flood gates
Still can't get her outta my head

Ok I've got a story, first post so sorry for shirty green text.
>me and ex childhood friends
>broke up on good terms
>haven't talked in years
>go meet her
>have fun, normal day out
>go back to her place
>says she'll be back in a min and goes up stairs
>she's gone for ten mins
>in bedroom, knock on door
>go in
>crying her eyes out
>never really seen her full on cry, always been strong.
>I ask her what's wrong
>"I can't say user, can you just stay with me?"
>she helped me with depression a while back
>nearly broke me to see her like this

I want to help her, but she won't let me. What do Sup Forums?

be there for her. she'll open up user, dont worry.