Why are pizza delivery drivers such entitled assholes?

Why are pizza delivery drivers such entitled assholes?

>Be me, a couple hours ago
>Feeling hungry
>Order some pizza
>Total comes to $48.71
>Hand driver a 50, ask for a dollar back
>He goes: "Look I know money's tight right now, but guys like me depend on tips to get by."
>Call up the store and talk to his manager
>He tells me this is his third infraction, so he's going to let him go
>Have a hearty lol while eating my pizza

Is that anne frank in that pizza?

Delivery boy here

I guarantee that you are black. Seriously.

These are pretty much the ONLY people who don't tip me.

Me and my boss often joke about it, there is literally a 95% chance that if you don't tip that you are black lmfao

Delivery guy here

I never ask for tips, a tip is a tip. I'm grateful for anything that isn't a penny because that's just insulting. Also, nice copypasta you raging fagqueer

>mfw I'm black
>mfw I never tip
>mfw I never order from the same place twice
Theres like a thousand takeaways downtown from where I live

>cucked in the bedroom
>cucked in the food service industry

Blacks or rednecks who live in apartments. Old black ladies alway want exact change. "Bitch I don't have 25 cents just give me the 25 cent tip."

I cant wait untill all of you losers are replaced by self driving cars like the truckers. Fuck you and your tip. Im a white aryan and I dont tip. Maybe you should get a job that actually pays well, dipshit.

>pic related. Its your big, white tip

I always tip 10 bucks on a $40 bill, must be tough being a delivery guy at 30 years old

I'm fine with not getting tips unless you live 20 min away in the next town over. Then you should give enough for the gas. I'll be honest that if you never tip and you live a distance away. We jack up your price a few bucks because you never tip. Now your giving me a 4 buck tip each time

It pays well when decent people give good tips. You ever walk out of work with $140 in one day?

This. I never expect a tip unless I'm delivering to you 1minute before we close or you're at the FAAAR edge of our delivery range.

OR if you promise to tip if we agree to deliver to you when you're out of our delivery range, then they don't fuckin tip.

Yeah, its called selling drugs. I can make 140$ by sitting on my ass and playing videogames and waitin for people to text me.

And all I do is drive around smoking pot. Your point

obligatory you will always be a nigger reply

But you don't because you're an anti social fag who sits on his ass all day with his chicken tendies OR you actually do sell drugs in which case it's only a matter of time until your ass is going to end up looking like a collapsed mineshaft courtesy of big bubba who ALSO btw, doesn't tip either.

But you'll get his tip that's for sure..

48 dollars for a pizza? wtf lol

>order pizza
>masturbate while waiting
>delivery boy come and find me naked
>act like he doesn't notice
>"it's pretty big by the way"
>Thanks
Gave him a good tip

Fuck you greedy asshole, thats over $10 an hour to deliver god damn pizza. Entitled bitch. Do something meaningful.

Or maybe it's because you literally do fucking nothing. Someone else cooks the pizza, you're just a fucking food transporter. I'm not gonna pay you for doing your fucking job

Someone is jelly of my income ;)

Ancient copypasta, fuck off

Why are you using an old greentext OP?

former delivery driver here

people generally tip, i used to get paid minimum wage and make another, separate minimum wage equivalent salary just from the tips

i live in europe though

to be honest it's kinda pointless to tip unless you order very often (so we remember you) or if you ask for special shit (like stopping by a shop to buy a pac of cigs or something)

Guaranteed replies

i order every week or every other week and get the same guy.
at first i thought he was a dick because he was rushing me and telling me to write him in a tip.
but i just kept tipping him and he's actually not a dick, he gets my pizza here before the little website bar thing fills up and he greets me informally as if we're buddies, which i don't mind.
i hate when people are tentative.

>Using the word jelly in 2016
kek what a faggot

But i'll humor you... I'm a Junior Chief Executive Officer. I’ve got degrees from Harvard and Oxford and I'm only 23 years old. I make 470k+ a year,
and that's just a starting salary. I'm travelling the world 24/7, flying Elite class, driving the finest handmade automobiles
or sailing $25 m yachts. Money, women, respect, the whole shebang. I’ve got it all.

Sometimes I look down from my airplane window and think about all those "little people" like you, getting up at 6AM, driving their little Hyundai's
to their cubicles or building sites, and coming home at 6PM to eat their pork and beans before having pathetic and gross sex with their ugly
wives. But when a smoking hot stewardess comes over to bring me my $18.000 bottle of whiskey, I forget all about them.

Tomorrow I've got a meeting with some other executives over in Dubai. And guess who gets to decide whether or not our firm will open up a
new office over there? That's right: me. I even get to decide what shape the building is going to be. And no, I'm not going for the world's
largest tower. I don't need to overcompensate: I've got an 11" dick already.

Anyway, I've got to go now, because that smoking hot stewardess I told you about? Yeah, she brought her friends. They want to climb the REAL Burj Khalifa.
In my pants...

takeaway. shit you are black it's called fucking takeout you dumb nigger.

damn thats a nice pasta
a bit stale tough but i'll have it nontheless

>$18

What's middle school like?

I don't have to take care of "my own people".
That is your job you pasty faced cumskin cuck

We also wash dishes and sweep and mop all the floors

I know this is pasta but who the fuck would actually believe someone that makes half a million a year could afford all that?

You tell me.

While you suckers are still working your blue collar jobs or attending clown college in the
hopes of scoring a Mickey Mouse degree, I'm living it large.

but in England we say takeaway :(

Am I nigger now?

Kek

At my pizza hut, we put a +N on the customer profile. It prints out and shows up when they call. Let s everyone know they are dealing with rude, cheap black people

He probably shouldn't have raised a fuss, but you are human garbage OP. Don't order food from anywhere but McDonalds unless you intend to tip.

Faggot.

Never had an unpleasant delivery person, am from UK

Yes

prettymuch my entire school year in dorms.

Wrong, Bubba tips, then shafts.

That's because they don't expect a tip for doing their job. Tipping in the US seems ridiculous.

You are the entitled asshole in this scenario. How about stop being a shit human being and kys

Yes, cause it's food not first grade math.

I'm a pizza delivery driver and I hate when drivers do that shit to

Tips aren't owed and it sucks for me but that's what I fucking signed up for

>white
>aryan
Pick one

>What ho? Fish chips cup o' tea mary poppins!

Drink bleach, kid. You're posting in an AMERICAN thread.

Shit if it wasn't still the 4th July I would kick your scrawny snaggletooth ass

If you think the delivery of the pizza is such an insignificant task, why don't you just go and get the pizza yourself.

You must be delivering to a fucking shit hole if you have people promising to tip. I hope you carry a gun user.

ITT poorfags and niggers who don't tip and are proud of it.
How does it feel to be on the same mental level as a shitskin?

I give them tips regardless, most people I know do too. But if they asked, dunno what I'd do
America seems very weird

Holy wasted quads batman!

Nice bait.

gay

jeez calm down edgelord
Specifically stated I was from the UK to show the cultural difference

t. angry highschool dropout who can't get a better job than babysitting food for fat cunts on welfare

Project your insecurity elsewhere, please.

$50 on a fucking pizza? who the fuck are you, jabba the hutt?

>implying you have money
>implying your mom lets you order pizza
>implying you would lift your shit stained asscheeks out of your chair to answer the door

sure

It's not about being able yo literally afford it, it's about credit.

You realise we got muslims working in 7/11s all over America? If I wanted to learn the UK's cultural differences I would ask them

Yes, actually, and I don't work very hard at all.
>weekend shift at factory
>12 hours a day at $15.14 an hour
>only work three days a week
>get paid for 40 hours, when only working 36.

No shit they already wasted the money on cheap beer and weed.

>He has never ordered pizza for his group of friends before
Gee... Maybe it's because you don't have any?

$605 before taxes per week, $495 after taxes, calling that $140 per day since you work 12 hour shifts instead of 8. Technicality.

Yeah, maybe a bit

>he thinks $140 is a lot of money

Hey Please disregard this faggot that has no clue what the fuck he's talking about.
Hey retard, the Indians run the 7-11's, the Muslims run the dunkin donuts. At least know who you're talking shit about you Fox news sheep.

You're a bit of a whiny cunt
And also a fuckin fatass who orders that much pizza by themselves

In math it would be to "take away" and in this context it would be "takeaway".
So sort your neck out pal.
Also who the fuck says take away and not subtract or minus?

CONFIRMED FOR GAY FAGGOT.

Tipping is a bad thing that Jews invented for the shekels. It's a norm only in America. You're not in anyway obliged to tip, workers get their salary, if it's not enough they should find another job.

I'm white and never tip. I just look while they wait. If they say anything I say sorry I don't have enough for a tip.

Lol money's tight for everyone

Just right. Fuck Tipping.

You are the epitome of summer.

Yeh easy. Actually according to my math I make 105$ a day from military disability and social disability,

Just join the military and alost get killed a few times and you can be like me.

Gym everyday for muhgains, smoke weed everyday, play vidya, fuck bitches when I feel like going iut to get one.

It's not hard.

I only tip anyone if they did something that I consider to be above and beyond. It doesn't have to necessarily be a job skill. Like if the guy has a positive attitude that doesn't seem fake, or if I'm at a restaurant and the waitress gets that perfect timing of coming by often but not enough to annoy me.

As for pizza guys I don't really see what the big deal is in tipping or not tipping. Maybe it's just here in Iowa but they never ask for tips here, no delivery for anything asks for tips. They have it on the receipt but all they ask you to do is to sign a copy and to not keep their pen. If I don't have enough money to tip or if my delivery doesn't come fast enough it just take my food, set it down, sign the paper hand it back, say "have a nice day" and close the door.

Tldr; Iowa must be a weird place to visit.

Big words for a faggot limey

So youve got $50 to blow on food but you cant give that driver a fkn dollar? Cheap disgusting entitled piece of shit. You should be ashamed of yourself.

former delivery driver here. I tip $10-20 usually to my regular place cuz I lke the guys.

I was in the midwest recently and got a pizza and tipped like $5. Older guy. Dude called me up and siad thanks for the tip, people like you are why I deliver pizzas. Sure, I don't believe it, but it was a nice gesture none the less.

also
>niggers have never tipped
>they only want to chimp out over being short $1.33
>they also want to rob/rape/beat you
fuck niggers. We'd never deliver to their areas.

wrong pic
here ya go newfag
thank me later

Lol and then the car costs. And gas. And everything. Lol. Dipshit

You are eating chicken tendies right now.

Hey delivery user. Im You should believe that guy. A lot of older guys driver in the Midwest and they're always very appreciative of tips. There's one guy i get papa johns from who after I got drunk and tipped him twenty bucks now he will always deliver to me, he gets my orders to me first, and we always chat when he comes by. He's a super cool guy, old enough that he spent a year or two in nam.

People who tip their delivery driver any less than 20% are literally scum who should choke to death on their pizza.

I like dat.

oh I was just being cynical, but I have to say I was touched, and if I got pizza from him again I'd flip him a 20 just for being cool. Yeah I chatted with him a few minutes too, now that you mention it.

I was born in Ft. Dodge, by the way. It's weird to visit heh!

enjoy your shit job that requires actually 0 skills or training, keep bitching about how you're underpaid

No shit?! Fort dodge wasn't too far from where I grew up. I live in Ankeny now but I grew up in Paulina, an hour or so away from fort dodge. Northwest Iowa lol

how does that obvious b8 taste faggot?

Watch the webm of onigger getting denied handshakes.....it will be like this for you with pretty much everything in life.....btfo nigger.

Daily reminder that by "tipping" you are supporting lower wages

You tell me.

Yeah tipping is cancer. Tell your boss to pay you more like the rest of us have to. I actually hate the people that pay your payroll more than I hate you. It's funny how nobody fights for equal pay because robbing paying customers of extra cash is better money.

>webm
Post it then shithead

kek
All I can say is, that fort looked sooooooo big when I was a kid heh!

Holy cow I don't know those cities...actually I had a barber recently from Des Moines...he said it was like hipster or cool or something now, or at least trying to be....who knew?!?
My old neighborhood actually *did* look the same as it was when I was a kid!

This. Literally shut the fuck up. No one cares about if you arr comfertable about what you get paid, we dont sign your check. Have a problem with money? Get a different job asswipe

>Be pizza guy
>Be living the American dream
>get order for a family of 4
>Slave over pizza and bring the lovely family a pizza
>500 pound nexkbeard answers the door while wearing a fedore INSIDE
>he hands me a 50 and asks for a dollar back
>4 kids at home, i need that dollar
>bitching wife never fucks me anymore, complains i dont make enough
>let him know of my struggles and plight
>he doesnt care, he has his pizza enough to feed 4 people
>return to work
>Boss man Nick (nice guy) tells me i have no job now
>heart sinks
>the american dream was a lie.
>return home fearful of abusive wife
>dont tell her
>fear for family, home, and merital wellbeing
>sit in the bathroom that night and cry

I know this is pasta but it still made me cringe so hard

You sound like a girl trying to sound like a guy.

Tits with timestamp

tits or gtfo