vampyrejams.bandcamp.com/album/vampyre
youtube.com/watch?v=nF3KjIdLqys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't.

on the internet

Discogs,

You retard.

i usually go out for a walk around my bloc and find some on the ground

Two weeks ago on my way back from a She Sir show, who I discovered when I walked by them on my way to a Negativland show, who in turn I'm not sure I've truly discovered yet, I walked by a club with the door open and was immediately hooked by these chaps.

vampyrejams.bandcamp.com/album/vampyre
released June 1, 2016

confront sex addicted girls about quality bands

i like whatever fantano says is good

I use almost entirely rym, but I've thought about using discogs as of late. Some of the discovery tools seemed cool, but I was a bit lost without a rating system and the whole site seems a bit disorganized. Any tips?

Pitchfork Black New Music

I mostly just set it to a genre I want to listen to and look for something with cool album art.

Not very effective but it gets the job done.

That seems a lot less effective than rym desu.

RYM and discogs fill two different niches. RYM is primarily a ratings site and community, discogs is a database for cataloging, and a marketplace. They both excel in their respective areas and are lacking in the others'.

What I'm getting at is rym is better for discovering music, is this correct? That's what I'm concerned with.

youtube recs have given me some realy good stuff
found lots of music from Sup Forums mostly from "post your favourite album/song" and chart pictures, like this one has some good music on it

be wary of: swans, xiu xiu, captain beefheart, animal collective and other stuff like this. i like anco a bit desu but its kinda all over the place

spotify forced shuffle recs have been very awesome. I'm actually kinda sorry they're giving me free premium right now.

I keep clicking random Artist - Topic links on the youtube sidebar recs.

It pays off better than Sup Forums usually.

Sure, I guess. I've never had a problem with finding new stuff on it though. Once an item is in the database long enough for people to catalog it, the recommendations setup (pictured) kicks in and lines up similar stuff you might not have heard of. Works reasonably well, but different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Is this chart ironic?

I hope so.

So much mediocre, overhyped memecore, holy shit...

You're right.

I say we scrap it and clean out the memes. Maybe have a fucking survey for God's sake.

i found music from it that i like, but you are to some degree correct and i agree with you.

good stuff man i do that all the time, here check this out i hope youre into it youtube.com/watch?v=nF3KjIdLqys

I listen to anything with a cool album cover

you find an whole discog via one song

crayze

i recommend this

>Hip-Hop
>TPTB

Nope.

>sex addicted girls
do they even exist?

Mate you'd be surprised.
I know a girl who's been with hundreds of guys, she is pure filth.

I find most here and others through independent research through already liked artists and genres I like
Lots of people complain about only finding mu-core here but that just shows they aren't looking properly

they remember her

Torrents