Celeb Fap Thread 84

Celeb Fap Thread 84

Other urls found in this thread:

ibchan.com/unhide.php?ariel_winter/src/1465594856824.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's like... a white Rhianna.

Oh fuck.
I grab her ass and lift her up, flipping her onto her back. I lean down and kiss her lips, her legs wrapping themselves around me. she automatically pulls down my pants, springing my cock free. i rip apart her yoga pants. she lifts her ass and allows me to take off her panties, playfully shoving her toes against my cheek

Moar Sky please. Im ready to cum for her.

Bro I totally made the same comment like 2 days ago.

I don't see it.
I love how into it you're getting. Use Sky however you please. I think she likes it rough...
Of course! Give Sky your load, user.

Are you still having a marathon lewd chat?

She spits.... disappointing

Fucking get each other's numbers and sext like normal human beings. Jesus fuck you guys are on here being fags every fucking day.

great minds think alike.

I grab her foot and lick her soles, listening to her delight. my cock is so hard now. i grab her other foot and split her open. my dick finds her immediately. we both moan as i enter her gooey tightness

This is good right? Rihanna is both sexy and doesn't mind showing off her body and tits

of course it's good. She's hot as fuck.

I'm too horny to stop!
Unf, fuck user. You're a horny bastard.
Keep going.

Did Dove bro do good?

Read the chat.
So good...

Didn't Dark Matter get cancelled?

Suits took the sky from them too I had thought..

as long as you keep up them images, i will. im hard as fuck
she pulls me close, wrapping her arms around me. her legs follow suit, guiding my movements. i do long, hard strokes, watching her orgasmic expressions. i kiss her, but groan against her lips when she scratches my back, drawing blood

yay

s2e1 just aired u fag

I can't, yet...

Did you return the favour?

No, second season actually just started last week

I wish she would be nude on camera more

I wish she would be on camera more

and naked while she is at it

Ooh, kinky.
Unfortunately no, he had to go. :(

fixed

Would you suck his big dick tbh?

Hot as fuck. I want to kiss her tummy

L-LEWD! maybe? I don't know...

I bet you know well

yeah that would be a bonus

god damn I hope we see more of those in the future, surprisingly nice

i gasp against her lips. she gives me a lustful stare, licking my lips. I stare at her open-eyed as she takes control, shoving me over and rolling on top. she leans her head back and moans as she takes me deep inside. i grit my teeth and watch her work her hips like waves in the ocean. "O-oh fuck," I murmur. She raises her arms, playing with her hair, and grunts, "That spot." She grinds harder, demanding, "Keep hitting that spot!"

Her and sophie turner would drain my balls to the point of medical intervention

Take that skank out of this thread.

I think I do...
Make her feel good, user. Give it all to her. Fill her up.

You know it would feel so filling in your mouth

Who the actual fuck is this nobody and why does her average face keep showing up in celeb threads?

It's a bit tempting...

Marina and the Diamonds. and she is not average, She is the most attractive 30 year old

Need more viewers to unhide this pic ibchan.com/unhide.php?ariel_winter/src/1465594856824.jpg

What about the sticky reward?

it's the same guy that posts her all the time. It's annoying as fuck.

meh, over rated

She posted this on her Instagram. She was wearing a bikini

wrong

her body is sprinkling sweat. i watch with my mouth wide open, groaning. i cup her breasts, rubbing an erect nipple. she leans down and tongues me, sloppily. we both moan in unison, teeth hitting teeth. i squeeze her buttocks and guide her rhythm, listening to the squishy in-out, in-out. she's trying to eye the action without turning her head, her tongue swirling against me. "Aw fuck,"

What do you think about it? Would you like one in your mouth? Tongue twirling around the head?

Maybe user...

incorrect, she looks like she's seizing

Her tongue is perfect. So tasty.

i suck on her tongue. she tries to pull away but i got a good suction on it. her eyes go cross-eyed as she gives in, whimpering. her saliva is so good. her pussy is so wet. i force slamming, not caring if i hurt her for the brief seconds. I snap out of my sexual vigor. I kiss her softly. "What position do you want to do next, love?"

Jesus. That movie. All those faps. I once came so much i made an arc in the air.

same here, but then again the girl i was hooking up at the time reminded me of enid

Don't stop pounding her. She wants it hard, bad.

How about mine?