Be me, 14 years old

>Be me, 14 years old
>Dad is well off, not super rich, but doin' nice for himself
>Mom's been a corpse since I was born
>Dad starts dating, meets hot 9/10 chick
>Dates hottie for 1 year and gets marry
>Shortly after first anniversary, Dad makes a big payday from long in development project with his company
>New Years Eve, dad dies in car wreck
>Monies are left to hottie step milf and me
>My money is trust funded
>Hers isn't
>Hottie step milf tells me that she all she ever wanted was a hot daughter to teach the ways of hottieness
>Offers to pay me 60 Grand if I go trap for her
>Trust fund is on lock until I turn 28
>Take Hottie Step MILF up on her offer
>Take pills, get electro treatment for facial hair
>Grow a set of tig ol' bitties
>Step MILF smiles at me all the time
>Turn 17, Step MILF moves us to new state and city so no one knows I was born a dude
>Fat gross bloaty stage of trapdom ends, emerge from cocoon as hottie teen
>Step MILF gives much advice for to seduce hot boys and girls
>Laughs and smiles and touches a lot
>One night gets drunk with me and starts make out session
>Stops mid make out and cries
>Says "This is bdong, we can't do this, is incestious"
>Step MILF encourages me to get boyfriend or girl friend
>Start hanging out with cheer leaders and girls from basketball team
>Get intorduce to beefy jock bro from football team
>One night at party, go down on Jock Bro and suck his cock
>Do this, plus handies and let him suck on my titties for 3 months
>Jock bro gets super horny one night
>Rips off my skirt and panties
>Sees my cock and gasps

>Can't go on

>Jock bro starts sucking me off
>Bust nut inside throat of football player MFW
>2 weeks later, jock bro brings cheer leader bitch on date with us
>Goes to parents cabin outside of town
>Cheer leader bitch wants my trap cock
>Jock bro jerks it while I fuck cheer leader bitch
>Senior year of highschool spent getting prime trim and hot cock
>2 Days after graduation, Step MILF still telling me how proud she is of her daughter
>Step MILF hugs me and gives me kiss on mouth
>Push into kiss and grab her ass
>Step MILF pushes back and says incestiousness is the bdong thing to want
>Following day, get step milf drunk on wine
>She gives in and we make fuck
>Cum inside step MILF as she screams my name
>Next morning, step milf is hung over and depress
>She says this will never happen again
>Sends me to college in Europe
>Write letters to her back and forth for years, begging for more loving from her
>Step MILF stops writing back
>2 Months, no letters
>Attorney calls me, Step MILF has suicided
>Left all monies and shares in Dad's business to me
Am now 23
>5 more years before trust fund is unlock
>Already rich, will be richer
>But will always be poor in spirit
>Love of my life is die

Live with me and I'll pound your ass all day for money!!

Not gonna pay someone for cock when I can get better on any given day.

Great blog. Now PayPal me money.
[email protected]

Nope. I'm not a charity.

I don't care. Do it.

pics or didn't happen

Tits & dick or gtfo

Send me vids of you licking a bananana while listening to The House That Pain Built by Killing Joke

Lemme think about that... Nope, Nope and Fuck NO!

fake and gay, and fake

Not any gayer than the guy who fucked your dad last night

Any proof, then

Nope.

I chose to unburden myself in the one place where no one will ever believe me. Go ahead and laugh or doubt, I am still free.

Aight
Would you recommend going trap/hormones? I'm kinda on the fence

i wish that happened to me, i'm sick of being a guy. i'm sick of always struggling for money no matter how hard i work.

some day.

What plans do you have for the future?

(Assuming this is true), it seems as though you did this out of a lack of goals or desire for something specific in life. Has any of that changed now?

Yes and yes and yes.

I'm way hotter, and get far better action that I ever did as a guy. People are nicer to me, and smile when I walk by.

Titanic tit tower

That's assuming I'd get beautiful/passable, though. I'm 20 already and 21 by the time I'd get to go on hormones :/
But thanks anyways, don't know if you're talking shit or not, but idgaf. At the moment it seems very likely I'll be a trap/tranny/whatever slut in a few years.

When I turn 28, I'm selling off my dad's business and will start a career in music.

When I was young and told dad I wanted to be a famous rock star, he told me to wait until I was 28, so that I'd be passed the age of dying young like Cobain or Hendrix. He was a superstitious guy.

I may or may not reveal my past. I might just let the world believe that I've always been a chica.

My desire to make music hasn't changed, but the kind of music I'm likely to make has. Back when I was 12 or 13, I saw myself as a Mick Jagger/Axl Rose type of performer. Now I find myself thinking of being a Vanessa Carlton/Lana Del Ray type.

Go for it. Be free.

Your pain nourishes me...

You do realize that confusion and arousal often go hand in hand right?

i'm 6'4. 24. it's too late for me.

Take small steps. Dress up in women's clothing around the house. Get your facial hair growth halted permanently. Work out and get a cut body.

At that point, if you change your mind, you can still stay dude. If you love yourself more being femmy, you can move forward.

I'm sure you wish I could give you some other kind of nourishment.

Don't give up. You could be a muscley diesel dyke.

fucking cock smasher
>mfw

haha. nah, i'm good. i'll live vicariously through other trans people. thanks for the motivation though. good luck with your life too, user. can't be easy living alone.

Cocks

I'm not alone exactly. I've got other friends that are trust fundies, and they can understand the bullshit I've been through.

Missing out on love has been hard, but the one friend I told about me and Step MILF (she doesn't know I'm a trap) hugged me and told me it wasn't my fault.

I'll probably never have another lover again, but at least I've got one friend that cares.

the only thing stopping you from having a lover is yourself. i was in love with a girl once and she crushed me. it's been hard to move on, but it's definitely possible. just have to remember that life is completely pointless, fragile and temporary, so there's no reason to get caught up in the past and focus on the future. sounds a little hypocritical considering what i've said but it's true.

Thanks user.

My friend said more or less the same thing. Right now, I can't see ever putting myself into such a vulnerable spot again, but maybe after a few years something nice will happen.

My friend also talked about step milf being a predatory cunt, and that she basically molestered me, but I think she's wrong about that.

>polchan.net

i don't know enough about your situation to judge. i'd like to chat more but this thread will die soon. whether she was or wasn't, you're where you are now. good luck with your future user.

Nasty penis massacre

Thanks. Good luck to you too.

Gay Banana Fucker

Horrible BobbySauce Revengeance

Tropical Ogre Smasher

Q ZZ

Goodbye horses?

So what exactly is the point of this thread? What are you trying to achieve? Is this a greentext thread? Incest thread? Milf thread? Feels/Pity thread?

what is the point of this?

Really, what is the point of anything?

absolutely nothing

no dumbass, the video. The guy's sticking his dick in a watermelon, all carefully and preparedly too. WHY??

Yes, I knew exactly what you were talking about, and my question stands.

Titanic scrotum expander.

why do women these days want to fuck trannies instead of dudes?

She aint talkin about getting it from women buddy.

incredible banana nigger

nah she/he's talking about getting far better action from women than she did as a guy

Or, far more likely, she's talking about getting more from men than she ever did from either gender when she was a guy.

What is it with you faggots and traps. I'll admit even I've blown a couple of loads to Bailey jay but for fucks sake you fuckers are something else.

i thought she was referring to women. Cause I know a lot of super hot stripper type bitches these days that fuck trannies, but hardly any guys

An unburdening of the soul.

Bullshit Nigga. Post a pic of yourself

Haha
>Implying jacking off to a dude with tits isn't gay. Way to be bro way to be faggotcandyass

Because most women are at least a little bi, and having a rockin' set of tits attached to the same person that's givin' a deep dickin' to ya is a double bonus.

I aint saying your wrong but every tranny (every young tranny anyway) I've known has gotten way more cock than pussy.

Incredible pussy revengeance

I get lots of pussy and lots of dick. The kind of women I bring to a hotel room after a night out clubbin is not the type that I'd be pullin' if I were still a dude.

Same thing with the dudes. A lot've em would never want to go all the way gay, but when they can suck on my titties while I fuck 'em up the ass, they're only half fags.

Will you also admit that you'd do a lot of embarrassing stuff if you'd be rewarded with a trap cock up yer ass... because we all know you would.

this is what I'm saying. It's fucked up. We're gonna have a society of trannies in the next 20 years

I want to say you are retarded and made all of it up but...I have a strange feeling it's true

Post a pic of your body?
Are you trans?
Will you detransition now?

I love this greentext, dude you're a wealthy hot trap who got to fuck his stepmom, it's fucking awesome. She suicided? Meh, considering she offered money to a kid to become a trap she had it coming, the fucked up perversity got started with her and she knew it. Enjoy your life and send tits user.

Seriously a trap that started this only can only be a myth, failure, or a magnificent outcome from proper genetics and fortuitous timing. I KNOW its bullshit, but the prospect of truth is intriguing in the least, enough to hold my attention anyway.

Yup. There's women I've been with that would be shamed by their friends if they fucked a dude bro, but they'll get high fives for getting me inside 'em.

So you can jerk it? Naw. Thanks though.

Tropical Nutblaster

care to explain why you think that is? What do they tell you?

>Implying that you haven't jacked it to the thought of a trap pounding your loose asshole.

please? at least just face

Erect Dong Crunch

I end up getting more offers from dudes, but they're usually wanting my cock more than they want theirs serviced.

It's rare that I'll fuck a dude that doesn't have a hot girlfriend with him these days. Women will get all wet if they have a shot at seeing their man get some cock in his throat or asshole.

Nasty coconut smasher

Really?! Do you promise? My god my dick twitched at the thought of it.
Technically they're not fags at all if the dont interact with your dick.

Naw. In the next 20 years, we'll figure out genetic manipulation and people can get a full on body swap. Trannies will be so antiquated at that point.

Legendary Pussy Smasher.
YESSS!!!

LONG CUNT BITCH

fuck you

No pics. I don't care if you call bullshit.

I'm not trans, just a trap. I don't like trans, because it ties into SJW bullshit.

Not going back to being a dude. I'm hotter and cooler than I ever was.

chek'd

Dangly Dick Massacre

Thanks for the kind words. She may have been a fucked up person, and done fucked up things to me, but she had the tightest, sweetest pussy in the world.

Dank scrotum blaster

Appropriate name for this thread I guess

I'm glad to have been entertaining.

So you are still on hormones?
How do you get your hormones?

Most of those women are either:

A) Intellectual libtards that could get away with having a beta male, progressive boyfriend that identifies as a feminist, but not with having a real man as her lover.

B) Self identified as lesbians, but are actually closeted bisexuals who don't want to incur the wrath of their queer friends for being a "tourist/traitor".

C) Ameriphobic cunts who don't want to be seen to have anything to do with guys that are too macho and 'murican.

Im not 12. Who the fuck jacks off to face pics? Im way to desensitized for that. Its fucking baby town frolicks. My bullshit senses are tingling.
Awww.. That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Nope. Not even.

I like your response.

Also, when I'm fucking their asses, they're half fags because they're getting hard cock from a feminine body.

Long spaghettiweeaboo
FUCK!
FUCK!
FUCK!
Off to /r9k/ --->

>Tropical cock-lover
Fuck you!

Not anymore. The hormones made me limp, and once they did the trick of giving me a nice rack, I stopped taking them. The first night I was able to jack it after I stopped was the second best nut I ever busted.

Step milf had a doctor friend that provided the hormones.

a lot of what you said makes sense. In my experience it's super hot club or rave girls who i guess are just bored with 99.9% of guys and maybe can only get turned on by a chick with a dick?... I'm not sure

Tropical Cunt Expander