Go to toilet

>go to toilet
>see this
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cut off penis and sit like the lady i have become

Piss on the ring to mark my territory. No one can tell me what to do.

Think to myself 'oh yeah, that's how it's done here', sit and piss, then continue on my trip through Germany.

Pee standing up, even though I often sit. You'd have to be a fucking slob to miss...

Shot bricks cause who the fuck pees pellets

yep

Smear feces on the sign...no sign no problem pee where u please now!

thems are kidney stones

i am a transmaninist. I find this picture sexist to all men, and therefore wand the penis to be removed .not all men are bolt, and not all men were pants, i wand long hair and a skirt.

Lol take my shit and eat a dick

piss on sign

Checked and kek'd

piss on the floor

English is not your first language I gather.

Fuck no I don't piss like that on a public toilet, don't want my dick to hit the bowl. But at a private place, I usually piss sitting down.

Have to sit on some types of toilets because if you stand, you spray piss all over the place and it start smelling like a back alley pretty fast.

Hate doing that tho, have to old the dick carefully or it goes collecting all the good stuff on the bawl while you sit.

No it aint but i'm thinking about to become a transenglish. That would improve my english for sjure !

Nothing to be ashamed of peter, nobody speaks every language in the world.

i like to piss sitting down. no idea why.

I'd piss all over the walls because fuck the police!

Because you're the devil.

Use the urinal

Pee standing... tucking your Dick to piss hurts and I don't feel like rubbing my tip/shaft on the toilet bowl.

Piss on the seat out of spite

>polchan.net

>kys

my dick doesn't tocuh the bowl. perks of having a tiny dick

i sit down to pee when i feel lazy

youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xFmVuo0Ek&has_verified=1

Vandalize/ alter the sign.