Any other betas giving themselves ruined orgasms?

Any other betas giving themselves ruined orgasms?

no, man, wtf, thats not the purpose of wanking...

building up to an amazing one.

no but I find them hot

nice

Who is that girl? I see her often here.

alexa rydell

I've been taking adderall and xanax and Prozac for about ten years now. If I masturbate before they wear off for the day it is usually ruined. I'll go hard up until the point then it usually goes flat right before I'm ready to release. So I'll get a little cum, but not the orgasmic feeling that's suppose to accompany it. So I become spent without the pleasure...One plus side is I can usually continue to minutes afterward with the same result. So if I ever have sex while medicated I'd be able to go a lot longer then when the medication wears off. But I won't derive any pleasure from it.

wow

Jesus, just fucking get your shit together and stop relying on that fucking poison. Life is hard, deal with it you beta cuck faggot.

Who's she?

Alexa Rydell

My psychiatrist is court mandated. I got into some trouble before my 18th birthday, I was diagnosed with APD. One of the stipulations with my lenient sentence was I have to report to her ever so often. This has been going on for 10 years. So, I can't stop taking the medication.

thanks mate

Save up enough cash to see two different psychiatrists with good expert witness experience and obtain reports saying an alternative plan of treatment is viable (i.e alternative drugs that don't cause impotence). See a lawyer. Pay him too. Watch your problem get solved.

got more of this set without the text?

>ruined
How is it ruined? Is it because the chicks let go, or not catching it?

Stopping stimulation, it takes all the pleasure out of it.

I don't get it either. Guy still cums, Is it because he would have cum more? Still feels good to cum. It's not exactly painfully being ejected from your spanner.

i need a sauce

That's the point, it doesn't feel good if there is no stimulation.

Try it for yourself.

Still came. I don't see how it could be ruined. In my case (uncut master race) my dick gets sensitive as fuck after I blast a nut off, almost to the point of discomfort if it's played around with right after, so letting go is fine by me.

Must be a cutfag thing, maybe?

That look on her face. Gold. That great thing about RO is that i jump right back on the saddle. It almost feels like didnt cum the first time.

What you mean that's the point? No point was made. Feels good cumming.

You clearly haven't done it then, you stop stimulation right as you orgasm, there is no pleasure to follow.

It's not a cut thing, it's just that you don't know what you're talking about.

Again try it for yourself if you don't believe me.

I mean ... I've done it, you haven't.

Your opinion on this topic is literally worthless.

idk really, the ruined thing doesn't much make sense to me, and I've tried to ruin mine before.

The pleasure is still there, and people talking about a refractory period change doesn't apply to me anyway; I have almost no refractory period whatsoever.

am i the only one that cums just as hard whether something is touching it or not? i dont understand/identify with calling them "ruined".

Have done it and it still feels good.

Are you sure you did it right, stopping early enough to actually ruin it?

Who is this

It's not simply "not touching it" it's specifically when you stop touching it.

I'm obama. We can both lie on Sup Forums.

You clearly didn't read my post where I said that letting go is fine by me.

>It's not a cut thing
apparently it is, seeing as I don't need to keep stimulating it.

sasha fox

yeah, i cum just as hard if i stop 3-5 seconds before explosion as i do if i rub the whole time.

Gonna need source of this one

Well funnily enough i wasn't lying I really have tried this non hard to believe thing.

Bump

I don't understand, you are still cumming, it must feel like something, and you aren't building up to anything, if anything edging would be building up to a better one

sauce? girls name?

>APD
There's almost no reason to be on meds for APD, your psych is just experimenting with you without diagnosing any underlying disorders if that's your only diagnosis.

MOAR!!1!1eleven!

Story time
>be me
>my life is wake, eat, work, sleep, repeat
>be alone in apartment
>very bored and horny
>decide to do ruined orgasm
>edge for nearly an hour
>roommates show up with a few friends
>can't fap anymore
>later
>sever pain in my balls
>go to hospital
>a female doctor show up
>I'm so in pain I don't care
>she examine my balls
>after a while she says "You can dress up now, Mr. user."
>She "Your condition isn't something serious, you simply have congested epididymis"
>Me "I have what?"
>She "I take it you don't have a sexual partner?"
>Me "N-no, what's that have to do with my pain?"
>She "Well, For males after long period of abstinence then arousal it will lead to epididymis hypertension, casing it to congest, so you need to preform manual release of the build up pressure"
>Me "Excuse me, I'm not sure I understood"
>She "In other words Mr. user, this is a prescription for the pain, what you have is a case of blue balls, go home, relax and jerk off, Enjoy"
>then she left