Why do you continue living Sup Forums?

Why do you continue living Sup Forums?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

There is so much to do. I dream of becoming a boxer and now im planing to go on a trip to japan which is always been my dream too. Whats your dream Sup Forumsro?

It doesn't mean anything so there's no reason to do it and there's no reason not to do it. Might as well try and live a chill life while I can.

Because I'm a pussy bitch

When I am dead, I can no longer make choices. Since I have many options left and things I want to do first, I choose to stay alive.

That and it goes against instinctual human nature.

Because i'm trying to improve

Is this bait?

I did kill myself

Because I'm an unholy faggot that believes he needs to protect people. I don't want my comrades to die, and I have to stay alive to do so, because I know that no one else will protect them if I'm gone.

Nah.

>Implying i didn't kill myself already

_`

Im die anyway.
Just enjoying this shit.
Go with the flow and be part of the universe.

That's a good question.

alex and/or nic, you are pretty fucking gay

I hope one day I will be able to hold a conversation, make people smile or happy. Experience life, make something out of myself and just have an overall good time. Most of my hope is gone but I still hold on. I know it won't get better but I still believe it can.

Maybe I will fall asleep by someone instead of a pool of tears

Because suicide is a coward's way out and I'm no coward.
Also I have this hope that if I lvie long enough something wonderful might finally happen... I hope.

Fuck you how does it feel that cucked you. Your gf fucking enjoyed it

Because No Man's Sky comes out in August

because i'm happy and im thankful i stuck through the parts that made me contemplate suicide.

Guess I'm just to beta or to lazy.
Cousin got pissed off at his mom and shotgun his head open his mom still acts like a bitch

Too*

Thanks teach

No problem my friend.

because my parents hauled ass to to raise me for 2 decades and my babe loves eme

Because not sure if there is afterlife, or if there were an afterlife if I would suffer. Eternal bliss sounds boring, and eternal suffering is eternal suffering. Contemplating non-existence gives me goose-bumps and I cannot explain why it scares me.

Although the middle ground between eternal bliss and eternal suffering is living here, on earth. Life is not so bad that I should want to end it prematurely, I might not get another chance at it. Heck I might even enjoy living eventually, who knows?

Dude, that's not a boxer. It's a mutt with garlic on its head. IDK what you've been dreaming.

Top kek lad

Wow, so, since I know you take it in the ass, can I put my dick in there?

tried it a few times, cant really get into it. how much would you pay me?

property doesn't get paid, it just gets maintained

Was gonna. Gotta great gf tho. Unexpected, that. Wanna see where this goes now.

like somewhere to sleep, and food to eat? Honey I can be your live in maid with benefits. Just know I won't ever enjoy it, and you're actually the faggot.