Why no HD videos of other planets or earth ? I'm not saying the earth is flat thats retarded

Why no HD videos of other planets or earth ? I'm not saying the earth is flat thats retarded.

bump. also i'm looking for new footage of space not the old footage from 1960.

bump

bumperino

bump slut

you ever heard of google?

you really think I didn't look on google before posting on this nigger forum. fucking summer is reall

you got some kind of family filter that prevents you from looking at space pics?
ffs it's really not that hard to find anything

bump still searching

If you could read. it says HD video you fucking jew.

There's lots of them.

bumpo

I repeat:
it's really not that hard to find anything
fucking double jew

haven't seen any HD videos of others planets or full size videos of the earth . not just the corner of the earth all of earth. or videos robots entering other planets.

It's hard to film Earth in its entirety.

the satellites sent to other planets dont record HD video

instead they take lots of single still images with even higher higher resolution than you HD video format

you know the idea is to gather important scientific data, not cool looking youtube clips, and ultra-high resolution still images do that with better efficiency

true but we have robots on Jupiter and Mars. we got shitty photos and no video footage of it entering the planet.

/threadle

Google Earth is basically an HD picture of our planet. It's just that earth is huge and it's stupid to take a picture differently than by digitally joining bunch of smaller pieces together.

true story. but still who wouldn't want to travel threw space. they have the technology. its not that hard to add a camera when you spend 1b on other shit.

Shitty video... What the fuck do you expect you idiot. You should be amazed that there's any footage of earth from space at all. Not ungrateful for "low quality" footage you were able to locate on your fucking computer.

you have a good point tho i'm not gunna lie. still its soo fucking ez to add a camera.

Also because long range communications are streamly slow

we captured amazing video footage of the moon and shit. that was a long time ago. why no new footage of cool shit. specially with new tech now.

Ever hear of the ISS livestream?

from earth to mars for a picture it takes like 1 min

You know it takes 24 for earth to rotate
There's nothing fancy happening in space
There's no point to make a video which would look like a stale picture

again only one side of the earth. not the full earth but thanks. and its also not actually live.

I do agree, if they could do mount a movie grade camera on board one of those missions I would be more than happy to watch them as well.

But next best thing atm is to look 3D renderings made from the still images used as texture maps, as long as the rendering is done in true-to-life fashion.

apparently robots just arrived at Jupiter. wouldn't you want to see the planet for the first time in great detail ?

You realise that, because earth its a sphere, you can only see "one half" of it at a time from any point of view. ¿Rigth?

that's all I'm saying.

jeez the summer is real. dude if you look at the "live" ISS footage. it just shows the top right or left hand of the earth.

>Google nasa
>Browse
Juno entered jupiters orbit.

That's what the pictures are for
And they are in HD
There is literally nothing happening there
Maybe time laps would be cool to see a natural flow of the planet but pictures are enough for that because the process is really slow

bump still not real HD footage of space bros !

Can't enter jupiter. Vaporizes metal.

Do HD cameras not work in space? That's like Comcast taking away all their HD channels and telling us to just be grateful we get to watch television at all.

People literally walked on the moon, it's not too much to ask 50 fucking years later for some high quality videos. And you wonder why conspiracy people get suspicious of shit like that.

>they have the technology
Not the funding.

15 actually.

wrong again lots of stuff going on. it took 5 years to get this new robot to jupiter. it has the capability of scanning threw the clouds and all the other shit thats blocking us from actually seeing the planet.

GOOGLE NASA.

go outside summer boy.

Funding.
It's more necessary to add a other, more productive parts than a camera.
Weight matters you know.

that's what im saying.

ITT: OP is a retard, that doesn't have basic internet-search skills.

And he's a faggot

Video of a fucking desert
You can get that on earth

Can't, allergic to sunlight.
Learn to use that term in the right context cousin.

go pros go into space and take like no space at all. i know go pros can relay information back to earth. its just and example. it really shouldnt be that hard.

It doesn't scan through clouds to see the core. It uses spectrometers and measures light on different wavelengths to better understand composition and planet formation of gas giants.

It also does have a camera on it.

>And he's a faggot
Always.

summer kids don't know what i'm talking about lol gotta love summer

Standard bullshit answer. It's not expensive or inconvenient to add a camera, they just choose not to.

How is me pointing out, that you suck at using the internet make me a summerfag?

still waiting for that footage.. which we will probably never get.

Are you going to pay for the video that gets produced if they do send a decent camera out there? No? Well that's why they aren't sending one.

You know when those robots left earth right?
Of course you do.

Most convincing pretending to be retarded I've seen so far.

cuz you obsly can't either. share some footage bro if u soo good at internet.

topkek yeah that's why, case closed.

On Jupiter? The sphear of gas...

>It's not expensive or inconvenient to add a camera
Why don't YOU do it then.
Hell i'd be impressed if you could manage a basic plan.
You're retarded, go learn some shit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. yea nasa needs money HAHA KEK

They don't always have a huge window for data transfer back to Earth and the data rate is very slow

cuz everything that goes into space needs to be approved and also. i dont have goverments giving me 10billions

Google nasa cousin. Or start a thread with your own content. Or go to /r/
You have failed to generate enough interest in the thread by not posting ANY content. Not even some space pics or some old footage you might have.
It's not our responsibility to maintain YOUR thread.

bump

Yup
>ITT: OP looking for a video footage of a giant fart

I have now determined, you're a troll.

Have a nice thread

Standard bullshit understanding of physics.

why would i post content of shit that people have already seen 100 times lol. thanks tho

bump kids bump for that footage

What you faggots fail to realize is that entering an atmosphere is extremely volatile and creats electrical surges around it, as well as the sheer heat created on the outside. So simply adding into a satellite or spacecraft would take a lot more engineering than just holding it on

Sage because the footage doesn't exist
Earth is flat
Deal with it

for sure. but probably not as hard as half the other shit they do.

So its too much work and theyre lazy even tho they get billions?

Nasa needs lots of money.
10billions doesn't go very far in space.
You missed the point.
It is inconvenient and very expensive. Expense that could be better spent on more useful things than trying to generate interest in something that fewer and fewer people find interesting. Besides if you were TRULY interested in it, you wouldn't want a hd video over more accurate information. A hd video won't tell you the density of the planet or it's gravitational mass.

footage doesn't exist. probably not on the internet.

if true why not and also thats extremely sad

Why would you demand content without any contribution?

I am and all the info is cool and stuff. but sometimes i just straight footage man.

No one knows anything about physics other than what nasa tells us. The same people that control nasa also wrote all the textbooks we read in school, so we only know what they want us to know. In that case, we really have no reason to believe any of it is true, we just go with it bc it seems plausible and makes good enough sense.

You're stupid and you're twisting his words to make up an argument that doesn't exist.
You're just arguing with yourself at this point.

you want me to recycle images / video that u saw in ur 10th grade class that u finished this year.

Welcome

not full earth berk !

wack only bot of earth

So you want them to spend money and years of time providing you with entertainment?
They've got more important things to do. If you were rich you could pay them to do it, maybe. But i'm guessing you're not. So they'll spend money on more important things because they're funding is declining and that means they can't do as much. It costs alot to send anything out.
A satellite can range from 50-400 million dollars and that's before you even think about leaving earths orbit.

same picture from ur freshman textbook berk

I know this. the robot that's currently close to jupiter cost 10b. you gunna tell me theres no cameras on that for them !

Nasa doesn't tell us anything where i'm from.
Maths do though.
I don't want anything. You want content, you have to contribute.
Out of context, try again.

>more important things to do
Yeah bc we desperately need to know the weight of Jupiter, our lives depend on it.

yea lol i would rather have interesting footage of the planet then its fucking weight lOOOL

Man invented math, so it's most definitely flawed. We couldn't even get the fucking calendar right. We need a leap year every 4 years and daylight savings time bc we're not as smart as we think we are.

Bait

I never said that there wasn't. Why don't YOU check out the nasa website and see for yourself.
10 billion isn't a lot of money in these terms. We want a good look at jupiter and a hd video isn't going to give us that, think of the fuel cost of sending JUST the camera for instance. Why not spend it otherwise, you'know doing something productive. Sending a camera to jupiter for a video no-one's going to watch for more than a minute is just absurd.

They discovered math. Not invented.

Well if you weren't such a sheep you could easily research other studies and etc. from other people/groups, as well as know that the physics are constantly changing all the time and are different throughout the world

They do and always have. Learn2science.
As the second largest object in our solar system, jupiter has saved us from many comets. It also means that it is the second most important thing in our solar system.

>Man invented math
TOP KEK