/NBA/ GENERAL: RIDING INTO THE SUNSET EDITION

Wade on his decision:
>'This wasn't an easy decision, but I feel that I have made the right choice." Per ESPN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWfvGiMXmAw
twitter.com/MikeDunleavyJr/status/750875475484958720
youtube.com/watch?v=2f1nmpY6x7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the NBA turning into an anime?

>Wade in a Bulls jersey
>KD in a Dubs jersey
>Rose in a Knicks jersey
>Westbrook in a ??? jersey

Next season is going to be shit tbqh

Vice City was easily the best GTA game of all time

this

This season is so retarded

I mean seriously, who the fuck is going to stop the Rockets? Fuck Stern and that stacked team

He was playing for the fucking Kings. They were awful. The entire team OPENLY hated their coach. It was a massive trainwreck.

All of them were padding their stats. But Rondo still has game and idk what you're talking about with defense. When he's engaged he's one of the more versatile defenders in the NBA.

If the Bulls are good they'll get the Celtics version of Rondo that gives a fuck. If they're shit he'll keep padding his stats and piling up Ts.

*capeshit blockbuster

It's Autobot vs Decepticon/X-men vs Avengers-tier shit going down right now

WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE NBA???????????

youtube.com/watch?v=BWfvGiMXmAw
Reminder than Kwe Parker will be drafted by the Lakers next year and be the most athletic player ever and the next Jordan

IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW

San Andreas was the best GTA game by far.

>turning

>implying Kobe would ever leave the only team he ever played for

>casv won't resign pipe

I'm sad desu

so have y'all officially converted to Sup Forumsurs?

GTA V*

I give a shit. We could have tanked while the Warriors win their championships. These moves literally confirm that the Bulls won't win a championship in the next 15 years.

>reminder that Laker fags thought they would land every free agent this off season
>They got Mozgov, Deng and now Calderon
Hahahahahahahaha.

>a fucking parking garage

every time

casual retard

Worse, it's turned into shitty rehashes of blockbuster movies.

Lebron is All Might, Warriors are the league of villains with Durant being All for One.

SA had the best gameplay, VC had the best atmopshere. Soundtracks are debatable.

>spurs are a bunch of slow unathletic old people apart from kawhi who is mentally fragile

honestly they're going to get swept by the warriors if they even make it to face them

San andreas was way better wtf bro

>BREAKING: Wade's deal is $47M for 2 yrs

twitter.com/MikeDunleavyJr/status/750875475484958720

Who is a player you like that is generally hated and why?

mhm sure I can detect the eternal asspain from here hahahahahahaa

>6'2
>45"+ vert
whew

>lelkers

>a fucking parking garage
just having a good time with the lads

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

>41 years old
>why

Because with today's soft as fuck NBA it doesn't matter what you are as long as you're a good shooter. With Allen if the opponent even breathes on him he'll press his life alert necklace and the game will stop so he can find his dentures after being juked out of his replacement hip and get to shoot two/three or gain possession. Plus you know he wants that crazy as fuck money

kek its real

Tanking doesn't guarantee shit. Seriously what superstar has come along in the draft lately? Bulls plan is to put together a decent team this year, and Rondo comes off the books next season, and make a run at Westbrook. That is the rumor flying around.

>slow, unathletic and old
Is "getting younger and more athletic" the biggest meme in the NBA? It's always the veteran teams that win the championships

carmelo
chris paul
lance stephenson

That PnR though

So what should the Cavs do to win another for da land next season?

What does this meme convey or mean

What a free agency 2016. Only thing more of a whirlwind than this will be Trump and $hillary still battling it out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/nba/ BTFO! nice mega team you got there Cavs niggers

Literally never been right ever

>autism

>San Andreas

OFFICIAL PLAYERS I WANT TO SEE LEAVE THEIR SHITTY ASS FRANCHISE TO GO TO A COMPETENT TEAM POWER RANKINGS

1. Anthony Davis
2. Jimmy Butler
3. Boogie Cousins
4. Gordon Hayward
5. Brooke Lopez
6. John Wall
7. Marc Gasol
8. Giannis
9. Nikola Vucevic
10. Paul George
9001. Reggie Jackson

"Oh shit now I'll be exposed since my scapegoat is gone!"

I only played chinatown, therefore chinatown is the best game.

>NBA's face right now

I watched that anime it was really boring, I liked the frog girl though she was the best part. I want to have sex with her.

Dwight Howard.

I honestly thought him being in Houston would do wonders for him since he'd be with Hakeem but it's pretty clear that he just stubbornly refuses to adapt the changing climate of the NBA. Hope for the best from in in Atlanta but he's definitely not getting a ring in his career

AD doesn't look like a complete CHUD without his unibrow

>The NBA right now

>3. Boogie Cousins
Cousins and the Kings are the perfect fit

Hope Durant or Curry get hurt.
Seriously, no one is beating them if they stay healthy.

>9. Nikola Vucevic

he's awful and the primary reason why the Magic suck

I still remember when Nuggetfags posted on Sup Forums claiming they're gonna be the new Bad Boy Pistons or some shit. Then Gallinari got hurt, Nuggets got bootyblasted by Golden State, Karl was exposed as dogshit, Faried faded back into irrelevance and I haven't seen a single Denver fan on this board in years.

BULLS LETS GOOOO
no Big men or defense but we're scoring

If everyone performs to how it is on paper, hope for another meltdown, injuries, or Donkey Green to go apemode and get himself in trouble during the finals again

Hornets are contenders now. Talk to you guys when we have the ship.

>this off season

Lakers can't keep pick unless they get top 3 in draft.

Good trade for calderon. Can hit 3s, is a back up pg, and is an expiring contract.

I'm surprised they aren't back yet. They have a really good young star in the making in Jokic.

People who actually believe this are fuckin stupid.

My favorite player (Dwyane Wade) is going to the Chicago Bulls. Is this a good deal for him? What you guys think?

>Whiteside pulls a DeAndre Jordan
>Tells Mark Cuban he wants to sign
>Cuban rescinds Barnes and Bogut deals
>Warriors have no cap space for Durant
>Durant goes back to Thunder

this team is actually going to be really good

valentine > rose
wade < butler
butler > whoever they had last year
gibson = gibson
lopez > pau (fits into the team better)

wouldn't be surprised if they still contend in the east

remember they were 7-1 against the cavs and raptors combined last year

How scared is /nba/ now that rbl just scored another victory lmao

AD, Westbrook, Porzingis, CP3, Griffin, Carmelo

>post yfw this offseason

Right because last year th-- oh

Improved a lot
Bulls
Pacers
Sixers
Knicks
Celtics
Blazers
T-Wolves (Thibs)
Lakers
Mavericks

Improved a little
Warriors
Cavs
Hawks
Grizzlies

Same
Bucks
Pistons
Raptors
Hornets
Wizards
Jazz
Nuggets
Clippers
Suns

Slightly Worse
Pelicans
Magic
Spurs
Rockets

Significantly worse
Nets (somehow)
Heat
Thunder
Kings

How good?

>Devil trips confirms!

>Being on a team with rondo

DUNLEAVY TO CAVS VIS TRADE EXCEPTION SO IT DOESNT HIT THE CAP

LEGM

AD needs to start putting in effort on the defensive end again before he deserves any pity

>rose
>bulce
>victory

>mfw

>kings even worse

Kek but why

Hurr Durr wade's gonna save /nba/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/nba/'s current status
BTFO [x]
Not BTFO [ ]

please ignore me! it's a testament to your butt devistation!

He's coming back home

Whole bunch of people who haven't seen Rondo play in a long time because A) he was in Sacramento last year and B) he quit on the Mavs the year before. Yall niggas gonna be pretty surprised to see he's pretty much still the same Boston Rondo. Pros and cons.

Cuz he's a psycho homophobe the media hate him, but he is the best value signing of this FA.

if players played in their city/state that bulls team would've won SHIPS

Shop this to warriors with curry and durant. I pray to god it fails. The shitposting will be legendary more so than 3-1, 73-9, no ring.

David West, Ray Allen, KD, all them ring chasing scrubs have their dreams come crashing down. Chemistry is key and I hope it's as fun as the Lakers were with Dwight.

I hope he still comes back

>Heat loses Wade and Deng
>Hawks loses Harford

THE DIVISION IS OURS LADS

>won 73 games
>was up 3-1 in the finals
>add fucking Durant

They got better, stupid. You don't add a guy like Durant and think you got worst.

he already signed dumb ass

youtube.com/watch?v=2f1nmpY6x7g

This is an anonymous image board so my opinion doesn't matter much but I'm hurt seeing Wade leave but it's the Heat Organization's fault. They disrespected Wade and what he wanted and deserved so he actually left. I'm still kind of in shock.

I watched my first Heat game ever in 1999 with my dad. Before Wade showed up my first favorite player was Eddie Jones. Even though we weren't good it was fun to watch him play. Didn't take long in 2003 for me to be amazed at watching the way Wade played, By the 2004 playoffs he was already my favorite player and lead me to play basketball myself and get into the sport so much more. I was a faggot who would always argue the Kobe vs Wade and LeBron vs Wade so much back then. After 2006 I knew he would be my favorite player of all time. I even remembering hating the fuck out of Lebron for choking like a faggot in 2011 because if the Heat would have won that would have been another finals mvp for Wade.

I'm hurt lads. Why wouldn't this faggot billionaire Mickey Arison just pay him the 50mil for 2 years? Fuck..

I don't even know if I want to root for this team because of how lousy of a job the organization did to keep Wade. I don't even want to watch the NBA next season. Done with my shitty ass blog.. I'll miss you Wade.

"Hahhaa omg RBL meng, we outcheaaa"

He played most of last season with a torn labrum. On a team that had like 5-9 guys die, even one literally when he broke into the wrong apartment.

AD is a god tier NBA player and the Pels do not deserve him. I'd rather he fake injuries and get the fuck outta there with a lotta miles left on the tires than burn himself out on a team that will at best be a 8-7 seed.

>Curry
Shit defender, volume shooter

>Durant
Shit defender, volume shooter

>Klay
Decent defender, volume shooter

>Green
Decent defender, still can't guard Lebron and TT in the paint on his own, decent scorer when he feels like it

>Zaza Pachulia
Literally fucking who

This team is less good and balanced than people think it is.

I would rather watch the Sky than the Bulls now guys

No he isn't silly billy

I don't know what to do anymore.