Why is it so?

Why is it so?

What about Mexicans

I'd say Asian guys with White girls is less rare than the other three options down there.

Possibly

What about them?

i never saw an asian with a black bitch before

People have simple preferences. No sexism, no racism, just preferences.

OP here
Feel free to make your own charts based on this one.

Natural preferences.

Unnatural choosen or forced couples means weird and mental unstable children.

id put black guy with asian girl at less common

small dicks with big vaginas doesnt rly add up, there is alot of space to sing

Lol im rare then i guess, feels gud man?

>tfw brown qt3.14

asian guys with white girls and white dudes with latinas are both pretty common here in california

White men are smart, only go buy an asian wife if you really have to.

It means "zambos"

In soutamerican there are some (mostly east of Venezuela, Brazil and some of those shitholes). It's the mix between the black race and the asian race (yes, amerindias are asians).

The zambo result is even worst than the mulatto. Lazy, criminal and stinky retarded semihumanoid monkeys.

What are you even saying?

Not accurate actually but nice try nigger

I can tell why we Asian guys prefer to date Asians. It's mostly because non asian women are usually bigger than us and are usually more sturdy than asian women. I think most man want to date a women, who is more is more petite than them self. It's not that I don't find non Asian women atractive, but I feel more comfortable with Asians.

Well that's the case only if you are a manlet.

Wrong.

Hispanics/White mix a lot.
Black and white mix less but it happens more than rare.
Black and Hispanic mix rare; they hate each other mostly. Most of the time HM/BF

Well I'm actually big for an Asian and go to gym^^. But well, that was only my personal opinion and that of my social sorounding.

All about genital size. Same race, similar genitals. White Asian and black white are uncommon, but possible because dick is bigger than usual, but not too big. Bottom case is where penor too small or too big.

Wrong, you seem like an insecure rice dick beta asian.

Each race have the natural tendency to be with their peers. That happens in humans, tigers, spiders, and all naturaliced and mental healthy creatures of nature.

And que result of shit mixture, are weird and uprooted mongrels. Cruel destiny for your child.

black girls dont like white guys
I don't know this one
asian girls are scared of black guys
black girls dont like asians

I'm relaxed, human. Is only the truth as it.

I can't say the same about black girls dude. The civilized ones (really all of blacks) dream with a child with green eyes, white skull shape, and well...dreams.

I agree, black guy/white girl is over represented, like everything black these days, in fact I'd say it's barely any more rare than white guy/black girl and IMHO certainly less so than any white/asian combo

why you got to bring mexicans into this? whats your problem with them anyway?? i hate racists like you

Sheboons are disgusting, savage, disease carrying dirty animals. That's why.

What's wrong with you, burritoman?

Mexican & mestizos are not repressented in OP chart.Take it easy panchito and dry your back.

they had to go back

You know they won't. They are reconquering their territory hehe. And they will get it.

Jesus, can't you see when something is a joke. That is a new tier of autism

*Wall building intensifies

Not entirely represented, Latins and Mexicans come in all races, if you count those with minimal (1/8th, 1/16th) Native American heritage there's almost as many whites in Mexico as there are in Spain... Obviously those are not the ones jumping the border...

where are you from?

The most common interracial couple is white male and Asian female, second is white male black female

Because people like to stay with their own kind. It's familiar to them.

I'm half Japanese half German.