Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, my boyfriend wants to eat my ass and I'm down but I need advice on how to clean my asshole before he starts licking.

Try to clean your ass with your own tongue.

Timestamp or GTFO

wax it the morning before and get an at home enema kit from walgreens and use it shortly before playing.

OP never said they were a girl. In fact it's much more likely he's a faggot.

OP don't clean ass that's his job.

Thats it OP
This user gave you the whole trick

I am a girl. Don't see the point in posting a time stamp though cause it's just a question

Don't clean at all and give him the poo poo package treat! My gf does this and I get to nibble all the poo I want :3 I like it hehe

wash it with soap

You won't motivate us to help you if you don't share a pic of your anus with timestamp

Don't even worry about it, it's best if you let him have something there to savor.
I wouldn't even bother tonguing my gfs ass, until she was nice and sweaty after volleyball practice.

pipecleaner

Put the garden hose up your ass and give yourself an enema, or buy an enema kit off amazon

pass on the garden hose. use an enema kit instead

massive autistic faggots

Show us your ass with timestamp so we know if it's dirty enough to where you even need to clean it.

I hate this place...

i see how you ended up on Sup Forums

The ghetto way involves pooping followed by soaking your finger with water and repeatedly fingering it trying to pull out any lumps of shit you find.

Really clean that hole out yo

Then wash your hands rigorously. This can also be done in the shower.

You don't like little poo nibbles? Are you autistic? I love lil poo nibbles it's tasty

tits or gtfo
whit timestamp
sorry but this is Sup Forums

Tell whatever you want, but that guy is right.
He wants to lick your ass, he has to lick it clean. And that bitch better do a fucking good rim job or else.
Just clean like normal, or have a shower, unless you never do it. In that case, do it

you should douche it, if you want his tongue or his dick in your ass you should always douche. otherwise if he's not into shit like most people, the taste or sight of shit on his tongue or dick very well may negatively change how he feels about it

If it's your first time, definitely clean it

What's the fucking point if it's clean?
You might as well just lick some dry skin on another part of her body.

bro a clean ass tastes amazing, but poop nibbles?

enema you dumb bitch.

Honestly just poop an hour or so before he's gonna do it, and wash it well with soap and water. There's no magic to it. No need for an enema unless the dude is gonna be sticking 8" of cock up your ass and forcing you to lick it off.

Just clean it as usual.
Don't use too much soap though.

yer right im the weird one for not wanting to lick shit for some cunts asshole

>avoiding the question

Trips of truth.
>yer right im the weird one for not wanting to lick shit for some cunts asshole
Turns out you're weird for not wanting to lick shit from some cunts asshole.
Hey I didn't make the rules, I just enforce them.