How can I find some illegal shit Sup Forums ?

How can I find some illegal shit Sup Forums ?

Don't know anyone who sells drug but I wanna try so how can I find a dealer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzMu2lzEdwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool friends

Hang out with the right people until it comes up, bring it out and talk about it. Don't come off as if you're looking for a hookup though, that's the worst kind of imposter to a friend group. Just be chill and eventually it might come your way.

>weed
>illegal
Move to part of real America

Buy some off agora if you're a complete autist.

Get Tor

The 3|1T3 H@K3R w@y t0 buy uR w33d b0ngZ

>Being european

i can get anything i want since i met a dude at alcoholics anonymous. sigh. i used to just drink, now i'm a heroin and crack addict too.
what's better still, is that i'm really struggling to breathe right now. i keep drifting off to sleep, then waking gaping for air, drenched in sweat. fuck drugs.

Order pizza and ask the delivery boy. Trust me.

depends of drug u want to get
i used to get psychedelics from net and weed from local grower

xD

>i can get anything i want since i met a dude at alcoholics anonymous. sigh. i used to just drink, now i'm a heroin and crack addict too.
what's better still, is that i'm really struggling to breathe right now. i keep drifting off to sleep, then waking gaping for air, drenched in sweat. fuck drugs.
>10/10 new copypasta

i'm not joking.

college parties. go to enough and youll eventually find a guy that sells everything

wtf is that shit, post ur IV stuff faggot

i don't iv

With a law that just passed medical marijuana is legal in all 50 states. Just get cancer or some shit and BOOM, marijuana prescription.

and

>heroin addict
>don't iv

nice one

OH MY GOD YOURE USING ALUMINUM FOIL
My first instinct was to pity you, but then I remembered you're begging for dat anonymous attention, yum yum. Go complain elsewhere you weak, mentally ill man child. Don't kill yourself though, just do better.

well i have done, but it's no better imo. just uses less. i'd rather spend the money.

Move to Amsterdam

Ever heard of chasing the dragon? Dont have to iv to use heroin.

yes yes that's nice, thanks for your input professor. take this good boy point and run along.

just make jenkem you faggot

>inb4 druggychan has a fetish to be insulted
>how else could they be so pathetic?
>yes, youre a girl
>because you're a little bitch

METHane can get you high if you do it right. you need to seal freshly shat shit in a bag, leave it in the sun for 2 days then inhale the gases.

wut

>order pizza
>when pizza guy answers ask where to get the dankest
>90% of the time they know and won't do anything if they dont
Source: I've lived in 4 different places and tried this method when I moved in and its always worked for me

you damn shit, do you understand the difference between nodding from time to time to real addiction?
also in case u havent noted or ure samefaging this guy is baiting hard

>nodding from time to time to real addiction?
i started with codeine in 2010, took that every day for 5 years, then it stopped working so i was prescribed tramadol and morphine, then that stopped working too... so now i smoke heroin. lots of heroin. if i miss one dose hellfire rains down on my life. i know what addiction is like. not nice.

yo, so buying psychedelics from darknet worked for you? was thinking about it but was unsure, theres nothing here in the middle of nowhere USA

Came here to post about pizza delivery guys. They usually are college kids with a shitty job, chances are they smoke and if they don't, they know someone for sure. You don't know how easy it is to find once you actually talk to someone.

When you say "fuck drugs" do you mean your setup is to be shoved inside your urethra or asshole and pouring the WaCkY cRaCkY inside?
If so, wouldn't the tinfoil be less than pleasant?

i don't use darknet markets, no need, got everything like 3 mins walk from where i am. i see no reason why it wouldn't work though, reviews generally seem to be very positive.
which psychedelics are you looking for? just out of interest

nice try, FBI

>weed
>illegal
>drugs
g8b8m8ir8/8noh8iapprecia8

i'm way too rekt to make sense of this

should i buy some crack to wake me up? just get drunk so i collapse?
fug
why can't i just be sober like a sane person

> Meet new people
> Go to your local college campus
> If you're really desperate use the dark net just do the proper research to protect yourself and not get scammed or hacked

>decriminalized in spain
i thought it was legal to grow 1 plant? why the hell is it illegal anywhere in this day and age? god dammit the drugs laws are so cringe.

Trying to bully you into being sober. 7 days of hell and a few years of fighting battles is worth your life back. Don't let the addiction tell you otherwise. Faggot.

Pic kinda related if you're looking for a good time

but sobriety is fucking awful.

to start off just some acid, where i live idk if i dont know the right people or what, but there seems to be like none

i have a method by which every person itt can score any drug they want, from the street not online. would people donate BTC for this info?

You're a subhuman, never forget that

I agree, I've been a daily habitual marijuana smoker for 6 years. Do that instead.

acid is pretty rare on the streets. if you can get it, half the time it's fake. if i were you i'd buy a test kit.
i love acid. really nice feel. it does go on for fkn ages though which isn't ideal for me.
one thing i will say.. don't turn it into a competition. take 100-200ug max. 12 hours of feeling like you're god (i mean literally, i felt like i was no longer an individual, i was... everyone, and i was observing this entity which was me. all of my problems suddenly felt unbelievably trivial and easy to resolve. totally nuked the 'rut' i'd been stuck in for years.

i do like lsd as i say, but RC psychedelics are vile and potentially lethal, psilocybin (shrooms) are WAY too intense (i took 1oz 12 grams in one go, kek) and DMT 'breakthroughs' are horribly over-rated. exquisite in small doses of maybe 40mg, but taking 700mg once and waking covered in vomit was not entirely safe.

uh, is this post helping anything? i'm rekt. be careful op, and enjoy

>mfw the age of consent in the us is the same as in turkey

so damn expensive though. i'll smoke a quarter a day easily if i don't have any tolerance breaks (which i don't, because fuck sobriety)
i probably will do this tbh. just wish i could smoke legally.

Anyone else get more productive instead of lazy when smoking weed?

>No minimum

Wtf?

try badtrip after h dose of bromo dragonfly, you may be very happy for every second u remain sober

It's drinking age, the age to buy alcohol is different
>pic related

Hey thanks man, appreciate it, i'm going to go buy some bitcoin rn and get me some lsd. (that was no t ironic, sorry if it sounded like it)

That does helps.

However how could I get some acid ?

Switch between vaping and smoking the bud. Dabs are good too if you have money to toss.
Dont just say you will probably do it. Just do it. The only thing holding you back is you.

protip: if you are from europe search for al-lad, 1p-lsd or sm like this, these are lysergamides same as lsd but they are legal in most eu countries

Yeah man, I smoke weed at work and I get shit done. If I don't I become lethargic and tend to only do the bare minimum.

Step 1: make friends who are not faggots.
Step 2: ask your friends

Once you have 1 good dealer its normally pretty easy to meet more thru the people you meet going thru your dealer.

good luck bro
>Just do it.
sigh. k.

Recovering iv fag here. Mostly meth but h and coke too

Recently started smoking wax again and even though it's just thc I frequently am trying to suppress thoughts/emotions with it.

Tbh don't even start if you have an addictive personality (such as myself).

Are you retarded? I'm a H addict and I only iv if I can only get a tiny bit for the day to make sure I don't get sick. Smoking it is more addictive.

any idea how much money you've spent? i tried to calculate a rough figure one time, then wished i hadn't.

iv way hits you faster, that's why it's more addictive then smoking

Your implying that you can't get super addicted smoking H... lol

yeah sure

I'm still pretty young (under 30) but I've spent at least 150k usd overall on all drugs and alcohol combined

That's a pretty rough estimate but there were certainly days where I ingested 400-600$ worth of drugs consecutively for months on end

I dont want illegal shit!!! i want the GOD DAMN government to fucking LEGALIZE IT!!!

i dont want to be paranoid and hiding when i buy it or posses it or smoke it, i want to go to the marijuana store and buy an ounce of top quality legalized marijuana bud bring it home and put it in my stash box, then in the evening after supper when i relax with a cold beer i can break out the good weed and roll myself a nice blunt to smoke on

Easiest way is find a friend/someone you know who is/may be into it. People who get high are usually happy to help sort someone out.

They both hit you fast and iv will get you a bit more physically addicted but smoking comes with a bigger psychological ritual addiction. Even if I were already high, I would want to smoke some if I hadn't recently.

No.

Anyone ever accidentally insulted a heroin dealer?
That was unwise.
SHE LOOKED LIKE A MAN. HOW the fuck was i supposed to know she was just INSANELY fucking ugly? gah.

nah it really is true. works for me every time i move house. please, please someone donate?

12MnGKJt4s3ytmp7Wj
7rQ3vvwNtTeX5W2W

ok so...

>go to a red light district
>pay a gril to suck you off (she now knows you're not a cop)
>ask her whether she knows where to get some weed.
>offer to buy her a $10 bag if she gets you some
>offer to drive her there, and ask for her number

the instant a hooker has money, she's going to a dealer. it won't be some kid, it'll be a scary pro dude. you now have a number, know the location of a dealer, are high and can through her get high again as many times as you like.

good luck!

>LEGALIZE IT!!
you fool, do you not know that weed is "incredibly toxic"?

youtube.com/watch?v=hzMu2lzEdwE

>that dislike bar

I admit this actually sounds pretty reasonable
I mean if your country has redlight districts.

AA meets work well too. NA meets are even better.

where the research at doe?

hidden under piles of alcohol lobbyist instruction manuals

Its not hard to find drugs on the street. Especially in bigger city's but, there is no trick to finding"any drug" anywhere. They people who buy online typically don't like too much human interaction while buying drugs and would not want to go downtown and ask around or give a bum $3 for the info or whatever it is that I'm assuming your method is similar to.

Thats kind of an ass thing to do, though I never seen a person who goes to these so im not sure how they'd take it.

they're normally high as fuck in my experience.
well not all obv, but the majority. i mean even if they're off smack, they'll be being prescribed methadone or something similar. even alchies will probably be stuck on benzos for months. nobody has ever told me to gtfo

That may be due to your location, this is the eu

Just have to look for the right person. Lots of people are forced to be their for their drug court or family shit and would much rather not go/get high. You can't just spot then by looking at them but, talk for like 30 seconds to find out why they are there and you should know.

Gum, tasteless gum, chew on tasteless gum whenever u feel like doing drugs and thank me later

Oh honestly I'm just discussing, I work at an IT company, I'm pretty sure part of my team is high while working so I really wouldn't need to go far to find a dealer - though I don't take this out to people.

gum will get me off heroin?
sigh... ok, i'll try anything

>Hang out in places where stoners go
>ask people who look like stoners if they can hook you up

That's bretty much it mang

Weed illegal? Lol

Tasteless gum.. don't get the sugar ones tho.. ull waste money.. but.. Every time u feel like doing heroine chew on a bunch of tasteless gum at once.. and throw away that shit u dont need tht lil shit looks like that thing I was forced to drink when I was a kid, shit taste, threw up 4 times in a row, 0/10..

I did a methadone program to get off. If you have a way to, you really should. As long as you follow the rules and try to keep your dose somewhat low and try to lower by at least 3-5mg a month, you won't crave it or go thru detox and by the time you finish the program you'll barly feel coming off the methadone. No longer having the habitual addiction helps a ton for the slight detox you'll feel when going to 5mg or whatever to 0.

methadone scares the hell outta me. i know a 52yo former boxing heavyweight champ who cries if he runs out of methadone. heroin i can kick in about a week... whereas people tell me methadone CT goes on for like 6 months.
sod it.
>opens another bag

>buy some heroin
>find a girl who uses
>tell her she's coming home with you
>buy more once you run out, she'll never leave. she probably won't even move from the bed
this is why i like drugs.

anyone want me to dump a few of my junkie chick fap folder?

>anyone want me to dump a few of my junkie chick fap folder?
>nothing
well fuck you, imma dump regardless

That's how I felt before I went thru the program myself. Hearing all the horror stories about how it gets into your bones and will make you withdrawal for 2 months. But most people who go thru that abused the shit out of the program. I was scared of it b4 I started so when the doctor suggested I set my dose to 110mg , I put it to 60mg and just felt a little bit for about 8 days. Then I would lower my dose 5mg a month. 2 mg the first week of the month and 1mg for the other 3 weeks. And the only time I ever felt bad was getting below 15 and going from 5 to 0. But it was not like full on detox at all. Just a little upset stomach for about a week then I was fine. I would have never quit without it, and as long as you watch your dose and lower it when you can and don't get kicked out of the programs, its like cheating on getting clean. Not having to feel the Terri le pain/cravings/depression.

I just happened to know a friend that got me into Pot. I was just lucky i guess. Dont know how other people do it.