Why do you guys hate homos so much?

Why do you guys hate homos so much?
What 2 dudes or 2 chicks do in their private time really doesn't effect you in the long run. It isn't contagious

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lp1XRAKD!ydI2JgarzmO3AUdKstVS9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its gay

I think you are confused by the use of the term fag on Sup Forums. Everyone is a fag. If you are straight you are a straight fag. If you are gay you are a gay fag. Yeah some people hate gay people on here but most all of us enjoy a good cock.

I don't, I actually want to fuck that butt

I didn't think you could have a big dick and the most womenly feminine ass as well. See something new everyday

is that you user? if so post more please

Fuck muh dick...god damn assbro. That shit is amazing. Fuck it im gay for this.

It's a shame he deleted his tumblr, don't know wtf happened to him

Yes that's me, are you a guy? Sorry I'm straight

Post more. And ill be saving. I was gonna go to bing but you seem like the type of guy that knows his shit.

Ok, so here it is...There are some stupid thugs who hate fags for being fags, and treat them like shit cause they are fags. But despite what Tumblr might have said, they are not millions and millions around the globe. They are some cunts around, as there are a thousand other types of cunts.
Now, there's a total different kind of people, who are fed up with fags rubbing their silly, colourful, unicorn shit on others all the time, and demanding that we treat them as if they were great. And the reason they suck is not cause what they do in their bedrooms, but this stupid culture, which is even forced upon many of them, who in many case dislike this shit but collaborate with it cause it's gay and gay is great.

mega.nz/#F!lp1XRAKD!ydI2JgarzmO3AUdKstVS9w

thanks user

whys it taking so long
i think i already have it anyways, but just wanted to look , maybe theres osmething new in there?

ur dick looks tiny. worse than an asian

thank you friend

>It isn't contagious
Sure mate, it's not as if I became gay of this or anything.

disgusting, hit they gym faggot

Kik solrac100

lol. Fuck that gym shit. I'm gonna stick to my Diet Dr. Pepper/Doritos diet, BITCH!

fatty fat fat FAT FAGGOT!

I like your body bae

100% estrogen ass

Bump

He became a faggot. That's what happened to him. Before he was a nice gayman. But then:

>i dont want to do that anymore
>i'm a man
>i'm not gay
>i'm not a attfaggot

Fuck him!

In my house it's two dudes and a chick, but yeah, couldn't agree more.

I remember that he used to always say hes not gay or a trap then he bought a dildo.

Sup Forums gets to you man its a corrupter

It affects me when they close streets so they can go atteion-whoring all day and showing everyone what they do in their "private time"
Other than that I don't mind gay people. If they wanna be accepted, they should believe thmselves that it is normal to be gay and does not deserve attention from others.

Thank you :)

>the he bought a dildo
>and NEVER did a insertion webm

no problem would lick tummy while you ride that toy

I do think that there is a strong environmental factor to gay tendencies. I'm totally straight oriented but after spending way too much time on here and realizing I have a fem ish ass, I started to post for comments, etc. Lately, I started to think "what if..." So, gayness IS contagious in a sense.

>hes not gay

Come on!

What man does this kind of webm or something like this pack ?

iirc he was curious and wanted attention but kept saying that. Next thing you know hes being bigpoof101

>bigpoof101

Wut.

bigpoof101 capital homo

le major faggotinni

Meee. If I wasn't bullied id be a happy feminine sweet boy. But im self hating and depressed

Any new pics? I'm the guy who loooooooooves your chub

See! I can't help myself. I'm not gay, but wants to Fk my ass? :)

May I see your penis :P

I wanna put a BB gun in that ass and fire it ;)

dont have any good pics but heres a semi pic

Fire away

thanks pew pew cumming 4 u

Mmm nice body too love the hair like that. Droool

Well thanks hah I'm chub myself. Dont suppose you've got a throwaway?

Fell for it.

And things like this make guys want to fuck others guys, which in turn, make them wonder what it'll be like to be fucked.

Because if they agree that it's alright it hurts their masculinity. They have to deny it until the majority of the people agree that it's ok so that they feel less alpha for being ok with it. It's kind of like the law of difusion of innovation

but it's never "private" time. they seem to think they need to shock everyone around them by letting the world know how many balls they can fit in their mouth.