Romanians, Croats, Bulgarians and Serbians

Romanians, Croats, Bulgarians and Serbians

tell me, what are gypsies like in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people
youtube.com/watch?v=F8bnOrC4Hrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

basically southern americans that sell their kids instead of killing eachother

but we sell our kids too

Animals.

>Romanians, Croats, Bulgarians and Serbians
>not even the gypsiest countries

Why is this allowed? Why doesn't the country stop them? Or atleast even the people. That's fucked.

how do you stop someone who doesnt really exists?

most of them dont have any papers, they live in their own ghettos, they dont interract with actual humans unless they steal/beg from them, etc

imagine abbos living in a bumfuck desert, they can do whatever they want

In my country we used to have the exact same thing. Except the government came with a new initiative and decided that if the adults couldn't be saved then the children would.

So we took the kids and anglofied them in far away foster homes. This is now called 'racist' by most modern idiots in this country (like 95%) but it was a much better future for any of them.

Where do they sell the kids?

These days Romanians, Croats, Bulgarians and Serbians

t. gypsystan

you CANT save the kids.its literlly against hteir "culture" to go to school.
some of them are forced to by their parrents tho, because the government gives money to each gyp familly if their kids go to school(and most of the gyps have like 7-8 kids, so they make a pretty good amount of money just by that).
but then again, they reach 8th grade AT BEST, because thats by law you need 8th grade to get a driving license here, and thats enough for them.50% of them drop even earlier.

i dont think ive heard ever in my life about a gypsy who went to university

I'm not racist but it's impossible to know them and not hoping for their total annihilation.
Still not racist though, it's just plain observation of reality.

>8th grade
>license
What the fuck.

How much money do they give the parents For one kid? Seems like a huge waste of tax dollers because we used to have the same thing here (gov would pay you money if you had a kid to help you) but the fucking bogans were abusing it and not taking care of their kids so it stopped.

>i dont think ive heard ever in my life about a gypsy who went to university
You can't be serious. Abos are fucking scum yet I've still met a few decent ones at my uni. Holy shit.

What happens to the gyps who try to leave their "culture"? Are they ostracised by their old "community"? Do they face problems in greater society?

>Abos are fucking scum yet I've still met a few decent ones at my uni. Holy shit.
Real abos or anglosaxon "abos" (1/16th)?

you need to be 18 years for a driving license, but you also need to have at least 8th grade finish to qualify for it

not much, even by eastern yuro standarts, but when you have like 8 kids and combine them, you get a minimal wage just by doing nothing.
and thats on the side of stealing/begging/whoring yourself/etc

>You can't be serious
i totally am, thats why i find it hilarious when someone whines about niggers/mudslimes/abbos/whatever, there literally isnt a bigger group of subhumans of the face of earth than gypos

imagine how fucking shit you have to be in first place to get kicked from fucking INDIA

Back in the XIX century our nobles were very fond of gypsy music and women. Looking at modern gypsies makes me think that beautiful gypsy people don't exist no matter how hard the poets of the past try to convince us. Am I right -

Real pure straight from the outback abos.

Oright fair enough m8. Has there ever been any notable gypsy people? In history I mean.

Maybe they were in better living conditions then and looked better? Of maybe they were just exotic.

They're worse than niggers

>mfw oчи чopни is actually a gyp song

>notable gypsy people? In history I mean.

literally not.a.single.one.

>Oright fair enough m8. Has there ever been any notable gypsy people? In history I mean.
>literally not.a.single.one.
Charlie Chaplin and several musicians

>literally not.a.single.one.
wew en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people

>Russian Empire
>better living conditions
>for nomads and horse thieves
Nah. Even for all that cash they got from nobles and merchants

>romani "people"
stopped reading here

chapling being a gypo is a meme i think

They hurl feces and other excrements like monkeys when the government tries to retake the land they're squatting in.

correct

youtube.com/watch?v=F8bnOrC4Hrk