Hi everyone, little problem, i eat a pizza and i took a MDMA pill, its been an hour and still no effect, normal ?

Hi everyone, little problem, i eat a pizza and i took a MDMA pill, its been an hour and still no effect, normal ?

Tits or gtfo

how long did you wait to take it after you ate

About 45 minutes...

I have not the time for virgins sorry

Your eyes look pretty dilated from what I can see in that picture so you might already be high and you don't know it. You would expect the pill to take effect after half an hour. If an hour and a half and still no effect its probably a dud.

bruh did u even test it to see if thats what u got

cunt, show us thy cunt

Pills can be anything. Would always check my pills before taking back when I did xtc.
The test kits are worth it.

But you just ate too much food so the effects are not as sudden or extreme. Just wait.

I'm with friends and we have eyes like that but no effects...

show us thy friends then

That is why you test for shitty pills.

weak bait..

Hmm, I don't know. One sign of being high on MDMA is a warm fuzzy feeling starting in your stomach so watch out for that.

We helped you now you have to help us. Dark girls turn me on.
Lets see a body shot.

what the fuck.

NIGGER

Show tits nigger

i bet shes fat thus she won't post pics

bitch you look like you just sucked a dick before you took that picture. Also, having that single nose ring doesn't make you any edgier that you're trying to go for.

Go fix your weave, it looks sloppy.

Excuse me boys, the effects come ;)

Your mother being a crackwhore probably passed immunity to you in her vag fluids.

Maybe if I'm really stoned I will let you see something

Fuck...ur cute
Moar

If ya feel like sendin some pvt
Kik
partyshark007