S/fur, im bored guys

s/fur, im bored guys

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/wiki/show?title=cuntboy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey fags,
name's Dan. Just here to remind you losers that you guys are all insecure fat, fugly, man children with no lives. You lonely fucktards probably never seen a vagina in real life lmao. Maybe its because no sane girl wants to fuck some racist neckbeard who thinks he was too smart for school despite flunking out and living in their mom's basement. fucking pathetic. While you guys were too busy jerking off to ponies and traps, I was busy fucking the prom queen while being valedictorian and getting admissions from every ivy league university. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves because youre wasting my air.
>pic related its me and my gf

kk bud

Nice b8

Pls be pleasant.

Quality shitpost,
Now fap, faggot

You look like someone put you in a sack and hit it with a hammer, You girlfriend is all makeup no looks probably smells bad, Good luck when highschool is over and your life falls apart.

Obvious bait, not crafted well. Forgot to capitalize hey fags, and said "fat fugly" dumbass doesn't know fugly means fat and ugly so basically this try hard troll is illiterate and underage b&

S/fu-ck off
Obligatory sage

>implying furries don't have mates
Shitty bait is also shitty bait.

wtf you look 12

Stronk!

Overloading on freedom!

so much freedom

FREEDOM, BITCH.

bump

Stop opressing me with that tiny thing!

Nice copy pasta.

Getting some furry on grindr to send me pics of him playing with his dog

hey man.

Random Loli!!

Yo dude, what's up?

Hey Dash.

Hey Charles, how's it going?

Whut

This is fur, loli is across the hall.

new fetish. wut is this

Dunno, kinda of something. Cat's still missing but I've been working and trying to keep busy.

What have you been doing lately?

Androgyny. I think she's cute. Some use the term cuntboy

But why though

I hope you find your cat, dude.

Not much. Just watched Zootopia with my grandma. I've never had a movie really bring out my emotions like that (then again I don't watch much of anything). Some parts of it hit so fucking close to home that I teared up a bit, and that's never happened before. Emotions aside, it was a pretty decent movie.

cuntboy
e621.net/wiki/show?title=cuntboy

Thank you, Lucifer!

Me too but it's been a week almost so I'm starting to think he was eaten.

Sounds like it was pretty good then, even if it makes you tear up, that means it was really well done.

I still haven't seen it but I'm starting to warm up to the idea of seeing it.

oe we can be friends :)

gtfo

doit

It's pretty good. That one part about Nick when he was a kid. Fuck, it cut me so deep that I kept thinking about it throughout the rest of the movie, and I had to keep myself from crying. The rest of the movie was pretty cute. The movie itself brought out the side of me that I try so desperately to hide, which is why Nick's character really resonated with me.

buncha nothing.

I think that if you can make that deep of a connection with a character then they really did do a good job. I guess it showed you a side of yourself that you didn't know about or that you do and now need to help manage or something.

I'm glad that you enjoyed seeing it, even if it was a little tear jerky.

anyone heard from madmax since he last left?

Oh, I knew about that side of myself, and I do a damn good job at hiding it. That's why seeing it in a movie affected me so much. It's really surprising. It's such a well thought out and smart movie. I highly suggest you watch it.

Nope. I hope he's okay though.

When was that?

I saw him a few nights ago

Guess I might need to find a friend who has it then.

Stronk!

Heya Draka, what's up?

Same here. He was pretty bad last time he was on, and left with a rather bleak message.

Not sure the exact date, but he left a few days ago and mentioned he was in a bad place.

stronk?

I wish I wasn't banned at the time or I would have said something. It was cool to see how many people replied to him and gave him support. It's why I like this place so much.

My sex drive. I'm hornier than usual.

Need pic related.