What's taking so long for marijuana to be legal?

What's taking so long for marijuana to be legal?

Like 6 new rec states are getting voted on in November i think. It'll be here soon man.

Any Jews on new york?

Shit lol I meant news* any news on new york?

Idfk, this shouldn't even be a debate any more...

it is legal...
oh wait HAHAHAHA be jelly

Is ga one?

Yeah WA here high five.
Jk our laws on concentrates are causing them to sky rocket in price.

conservatives??? hurr durr drugs are bad mkay

uk here

tory government

didnt most of the WA medical facilities get shut down recently?

Fucking bible belt won't get it for ages yet.

the police/prisons still need it illegal to pad their incarceration kdr

That or converting to retail yeah we are eliminating medical and just making it all rec use.

thats retarded imo. forcing the elderly and crippled to pay the same, overblown, tax-heavy rate as any third rate high school stoner is just laughably money hungry

The fact that we're trying to use the same system that made it illegal instead of every one collectively ignoring the system and just do whats good.

Its fucking retarded

Why the fuck it should be legal in the first place is a better question. Legality will just ruin weed and make it another shitty mass-produced product that's made as cheap and fast as possible. Just look at the Netherlands, the weed there is so shit that it's not even worth buying, and there are not dealers around because it's already legal and sold in stores. Fuck off, you stoner piece of shit.

Forgot to add.
Mfw im stoned right now from the shit i grow myself, and I live in an apartment

Oh dude I hate it. If I got to retail and want an edible the strongest I can get is 100mg and it's is 80 bucks it's robbery.
And concentrate labs are shutting down too because of the legal carry limit on it is like half a ounce I think? So the ones left in the game are jacking up prices and I'm out hear 55 bucks for a gram of it.
I mean I get 20 dollar eighths but the quality is subpar for a strain with a name.

The majority of people in this country have an iq around 80.

This.

any tips on growing? Im always nervous af about getting caught

>why isn't this thing that surely doesnt completely fuck you up and is the number 1 gateway drug legal yet?
Get your head out of your ass.
Alcohol shouldn't be legal either.

Bureaucracy, be patient stoner.

b8

Years of stigma and beaurocratic nonsense can't disappear overnight my man.

everything should be legal you baiting faggot.

You're all a bunch of degenerate drug addicts.

/thread

The only sane person on this entire thread of degenerate stoners.

The only reason weed is a gateway drug is because when your local cartel is out they have other shit available. Fucking drug war.

SUGAR IS THE GATEWAY DRUG FAGGOT!

And you have nothing better to do than shit post.

Says the fat sugar addicted faggot from his shit tier cum stained keyboard.

Republicans

Profits

*any news on jew york

All the people locked up in prisons for marijuana, image the back lash if the government put their hands up and said "yeah it should never been made illegal"

Think of all those lives ruined by jail time, fines, forced rehab etc. It's all terribly fucked, not to even mention the billions and billions of dollars people make AND spend on keeping marijuana illegal.

The feds. Fuck them.

Why should the prisoners be a problem? They broke the law, they went to jail and they'll stay in jail. It doesn't matter if the law changed after they went to prison, they still broke the law and now they have to face the consequences. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

Theres no trick to the paranoia.
Just act as if it doesn't exist..
No actually.. Don't act..
Be like it doesn't exist at all.

Never had an issue with the po po growing wise.
And I was never caught when i had someone on me(never even hid the stuff most of the time it was in my pockets) because I am always straight forward like theres nothing wrong...because there isn't.

Don't have any tips really..I don't have or use any extra gizmos.
I have a really nice balcony, and alot of other vegetables growing around it so its pretty hidden.
Since Im on the 3rd floor, theres always a slight breeze, so the smell isn't a problem.
Nice deep pot, lotta dirt, compost and some organic fertilizer for your minerals other needs.
I don't make a science of it, never had a sick plant, nothing attacked it in terms of bugs.
Well.. Expect my dogs, they tried to eat it when it was still very early in vegetation.

It is important however to trim the plant from the braches that just take up space and energy. That takes practice but can be found on the net.

But that's just not how it works bud. They would get released retard. All drugs should be legal. Everyone just look at fucking Portugal!

Decriminilized does not equal legal retard.

Are you a fucking moron? I feel it'll end up the way alcohol is. Homebrews/ local brews still exist. And just like alcohol you'd probably be able to buy higher concentrates. Worse comes to worse you can at least grow that dank shit yourself without getting slammed in jail. You're an idiot kys

Okay, and? What did you expect to find? Kill yourself

No, they wouldn't, you fucking idiot. If you commit a crime, you're obligated to serve the sentence that you're given no matter what. Whether or not something stops being a crime is irrelevant. It's the same reason why Mein Kampf isn't banned in Germany, there were no anti-Nazi laws when it was made.

remember all those times that you were sold 2 grams instead of 3?

I think we need it legal

does anyone know what county is legal to plan in california?

>doesn't fuck you up
>not a gateway drug
Carry on

Your thinking is part of the problem, you fucking dinosaur

That's why where I live in California they released people for possession after it was legalized.

I used to grow vegies, and what I learnd online weed is like growing tomatoes, is that true ?

Tobacco is the gateway drug

Weed culture.

"Legal"

Until the US removes cannabis from being scheduled, none of this schedule 2 BS. All of this legal and medical marijuana is just a ploy.

Employers can still fire/not hire you because its still techincally illegal, regardless of state.

You can have your kids taken away by CPS, regardless of legal state or medical card.

Any "legalization" is just a distraction from the main goal. Remove it from the scheduled drugs completly.

Sell tax and regulate like alcohol.

And if you are a hippie faggot who doesnt want "big pharma" or goverment to control the weed. Dude STFU you uneducated burnt out non voting POS. You can get high regardless.

>jelly
Is this suddenly a middle school classroom?

>remember all those times that you were sold 2 grams instead of 3?
No, because I don't buy from niggers. If it becomes legal, manufacturers will lower the THC to almost nothing in order to make people buy more of it and it will end up being more expensive than if it was still illegal. This has already happened in the Netherlands, don't repeat the mistake.

Then grow your own faggot. No ones gonna force you to smoke shit weed.

And if your scared of government rules over taxing you, then keep it to yourself and dont try to be drug kingpin

As a Washington fag who likes to medicate once in a while, I find Washington's mj laws ridiculous.

I just got back from Amsterdam yesterday and the weed is fucking amazing and cheap. It's refreshing compared to places where it's illegal.

Welll, weed does require more effort in terms of nutrition and sunlight.
Every living thing on earth wants to eat it before it starts to stink.

I guess the tomatoes are the closest in comparison, but require way less care

So because bud light is shit beer? That means all beer in the US is shit? There os no other option?

Yea there will be a company mass producing shit (just like any other tangible shit in the world) but no one is gonna force you to buy it. There will always be a market for high grade weed and there will always be people to fill that market.

If it becomes legal, the government will make every effort to get smokers to buy taxed weed instead of dodgy dealer weed, so they will put the prices way down. This is why your alcoholic drinks are so cheap and so easily accessible, whilst still containing good amounts of alcohol.

Which states are getting legalization votes?

Not really unless u want shitty weed.
>find good strains
>feed nutes
>use good soil
>manage phone soil and water
Pretty much watch it grow once u know what ur doing

Quite the oppisite dude.

You get higher thc content in commercial grade stuff.

While still allowing people to legally brew beer/wine at home, if thats what they prefer

There is more money to be made from weed as an illegal drug.

-simple black market economics
-pain treatment and pain pharm
-prison industry
-law enforcement
-legal services

Also, cannabis as a crop threatens multiple industries relating to fuel, food, and textiles.

Nah. We are making progress though.
A THC product is available legally for I think 8 diseases in Ga.

Then you've either only smoked shitty garbage weed or never smoked before at all. Every single illegal weed I've bought has been better than that shit in Amsterdam.

California for one. Though its fucking pointless I have exactly 7 fucking connects with good bud whom I can buy from at a moments notice. The whole legalization thin was big to me in hs but now and it was pretty hard to find some on the account no one wanted to sell some kid bud. Now though 4 years later it's not the same.

Lots of them from what I hear.

actually the weed in amsterdam is super high quality.
literally everything i've smoked there was awesome.
and i get my shit from people who grow it themselves at home, so it's not some street dealer quality that i'm used to.

Because cannabis as a crop is simply better. Are you implying that we should keep the better thing illegal, just so that we can carry on using the shittier things?

You don't because the sellers would lose money then. It's the same reason why McDonald's hamburgers are garbage. When weed is legal, you can product as much as you want without worrying about getting caught instead of making small amounts of good weed. So of course it's going to become mass produced trash.

I do to price you pay for legal weed I guess?
It's all profits to them.

WA here too.
Does that mean I can sell my killer 3X rinsed oil made from 190 proof Everclear to dispensaries here? I grow my own weed, so I don't go to dispensaries.

No.

Yeah, but they haven't yet forbid us from growing our own medical yet.
>in b4 Protip: They Will!

Weed in Colorado is pretty good and not very expensive.

Seriously tho, any news on NY recreational use?

This state (and city, nyc) is full of liberal sjw cucks

Just because you can still make it, doesn't mean alcoholism and drug addiction won't go down, you fucking retard. How typical, the retarded stoner can't come up with a reasonable argument. That's what addiction does to you.

Moralist faggots who're too blind to see that the War on Drugs is a fucking failure. Particularly the religious zealots who cry about "muh moral degeneracy!!1!1!1".

Not to mention the whores of big pharma who enjoy pushing poison down our throats.

How much is weed there for a dime

So..
>alcoholism and drug addiction will go down

Thats a good thing so why are you complaining?

That's why I did not vote for legalization / regulation. Only brings government and big business into our personal business. They'll even stop me from growing my own for medicinal use, like I have for 10 years, soon.

I mean yes but I'm sure you need a license and pass some regulation check but of you have the means and a way now is the best time.

gonna be legal in california and canada soon and after that i think it will spread faster

Cali? now snoop dog can smoke legally.

Not worth going through all that effort just to smoke some nice weed and not even make any money from it. Telling people to do it themselves when they complain about something is fucking retarded. That's like telling someone who thinks a movie sucks, "Well, why not you make a better one yourself then?" Or someone who has a problem with Obama, "Well, why don't you become president then?". Shut the fuck up, you fucking moron.

Well I live in Scotland, it's alright but it's worse than Amsterdam. It's double value over there compared to here at least, sometimes triple. Plus the quality is better.

If it was legal everywhere, I really doubt your prediction would be anywhere near accurate.

Pharmaceutical companies with too much power

Louisiana is getting medical, that's a huge step forward for the south as well as the rest of the country.

Also forgot to add if the said despensary is operating in federal laws you would need to get each batch analyzed st a lab for thc content.

My advice find a small mom and pop type place and make friends with the owner I know of a few places that kinda bend the rules so to speak.

for

The alcohol argument is true. You can drink Beck's, or you can go for the sweet, tasty, lovely product of a small brewery. Both have their place and their customers. It's okay.

Complain about what? All I said was that alcoholism and drug addiction will go down if alcohol and weed is illegal, which is a reason why they should be.

of course there will be mass produced shitty weed, but there'll also be high quality shit for people that wanna spend more money

But it is?

Just got a $40 dollar quarter today of Northern Lights here in Denver.

Good point.

*cuckservatives

>>The alcohol argument is true. You can drink Beck's, or you can go for the sweet, tasty, lovely product of a small brewery.

Except cannabis currently where legal is regulated so tightly that barely a few places can even grow/sell it.

I've heard that in some parts of California they only hand out a handful of permits for dispensaries to sell, and the ones that get picked had bribed their way to get their permits.

Trips of truth

There will be a gap in the market for top grade cannabis, and people will be willing to pay more for higher quality.