I feel like i should take a bolt action rifle for mass shooting just to prove a point...

I feel like i should take a bolt action rifle for mass shooting just to prove a point, that no one needs an "assault" rifle to kill many people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
hrw.org/news/2016/04/16/germany-prosecuting-satirist-mocks-freedom-speech
wsj.com/articles/german-police-detain-400-protesters-at-afd-convention-1462013325
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it pussy

do it with a sword or knife, prove even more of a point

Take a muzzleloader and try to kill as many people as possible. That is the type of weapon used when the gun laws were made.

Anyways I don't get why so many people really care about how Amerijews kill each other as long as noone starts this shit in Europe I don't mind.

This

>prove even more of a point

heh

Lick my chili ring, Carlos

I think you meant to say "assult weapon." An "assault rifile" requires select-fire, which is usually illegal in the United States. For example, an AR-15 is not an assault rifle, because it only shoots semi-automatic.

This.

>plus you could do much more damage with a truck filled with explosives, than any type of gun could do.

Bitch please, by the time you start shooting everyone will be running and you wouldnt be able to hit anything right just by luck, i doubt you could make 5 headshots after the first

go out in the woods, cut some wood to make a bow and a bunch of arrows.

Use your fists pussy

as if it was that easy

There already have been mass shootings with bolt rifles.

And pistols would be better. The VA Tech (old US record) shooter only used pistols. The Orlando shooter only had pistols for most of the shooting (AR jammed).

There was a mass murder with machetes in China a few years ago. I think 29 people were killed.

Have you forgotten about Brevik and the massive shootings in Paris?

This.

It doesn't count if the government does it

Unless he goes to a gay bar, traps a ton of people in there, and shoots them one by one. He would only need a knife for back up if charged.

That's why they have training.
>not OP

Ha

What? It was Muslims you peabrain.

2 events in wildly different countries, over years VS hundreds of mass shootings just THIS YEAR in 1 country. Lol you amerilards are funny when you try to be smart.

It's not that hard. Do like 30 minutes of research on DIY bows and arrows.

Yeah, 32 dead. 2 pistols. Hundreds of round of ammo.

>hundreds

That's counting nigger gang shootings you fucking retard.

And you need multiple countries to compare Europe to a country the size of US you fucking shitbrained faggot.

except for the fact that i'm a woodworker
you won't make a bow like that with green wood
have you made one yourself?

Holy shit you are stupid.

Shitty shitty bait

You absolutely miss the point. It is not impossible to get guns here but just a lot harder. That criminals will allways get guns is out of question but people that are mentally not stable (eg. columbine) won't get them unless they really plan their shit and even than chances of getting caught meanwhile are a lot higher than in the US.

My point is that US law are outdated and need replacement in my opinion.

And opinion discarded
Go pay your tv license, be careful what you write on social media, and maintain your royalty peasant

you would get destroyed

Bait. But still true

>Amerijews
>European countries don't even want to be a part of Europe.
>Cucked beyond belief by the BBC brainwashing schemes

Happened in Sweden this spring, Some beta Sup Forums guy wen't on a stabbing spree in a daycare dressed as a hybrid between Darth Vader and an SS commando. He managed to kill 3 or something I think.

I didn't mention my personal beliefs at all. I would support some added measures in US background checks; however, an assault rifle ban is illogical and a silly place to start. Pistols are just as capable of piling up large body counts in close quarters with unarmored targets. So mass shootings by assholes who want to kill people regardless of how they accomplish it shouldn't be what we use as examples to influence our gun laws.

You're right, Europa as a continent has more citizens than the US and still lower gun related homicides.

Not really. Let us ignore he mentioned headshots and talk about bolt actions.
>the moment you start firing people will scatter
True, but unlike a .223, any bolt action in a higher caliber will be able to pass through multiple people and have a longer range. Bolt actions are also good at making you concealed. The only noise comes out of the barrel, this makes your location harder to be identified. So instead of rolling into the club, you can post up outside and pick people off for quite awhile.

Because everybody knows, you need full auto or burst fire to classify as an assault rifle. Fucking idiot

Use a flintlock

Pretty much this. You end up playing whack-a-mole and given how hard it is to pass any gun laws, you're in for an uphill battle after each new weapon du jour shows up after a mass shooting.

Yes you do. Otherwise it is a modern sporting rifle

Why so hostile when someone points out a flaw in an argument. I did not say guns should be banned I just sayed the laws are very old and should be somewhat renewed if that is a word.

I am not necessarily a supporter of paying TV licesnse but at the moment the programs I get for my money are nice. In Germany you can write whatever the fuck you want on social media and you will be flamed just as much as in the US (eg. third wave feminism). When your posts are deleted from FB for example that has nothing to do with European laws but with the companies faggotry. Only thing forbidden here is acting against the country which applies for America as well.

Nice Kar98

>acquire crossbow w/ scope
> go to a park where there aren't too many people
>hide somewhere
>Start picking people of that are kind of isolated
>You may have to change Position
Good luck user

Yessir. All you need is STRIPS of wood, tied together for the bow.

Your accuracy in call of Duty isn't reflective of how well your aim is in real life. Quite being a Wow World at War fag.

>german
>freedom
Pick one m8, germany is so fucked when it comes to personal liberties

Seeing from that point, maybe you could kill more for the fact that you could stay hidden longer. But an assault rifle would make a lot more kills per minute don't you agree?

Also captcha asked for sandviches

They're a lot better than they used to be.

Doesn't provide evidence to your point, burger. He said as a sheer number, not per million. Brevik alone pretty much alone caused the Norway number

Or just do it over an extended period.

There's no reason these autist mass murders wouldn't just switch to more of a serial killer style if we made laws preventing them from doing it en masse.

More of a DC sniper situation.

>Why so hostile
Welcome to the internet, where everybody hate eachother for every single mistake

youd have to be extremely well praticed to accurately fire a bolt action WW2 era rifle at anything above 15 RPM

you'll probably kill 3 people at most before the potential victims realise what youre armed with and beat the shit outta you while you fumble with a new clip

do it with a pump action shotty or pistol instead

You don't have a very strong grasp on statistics or mathematics in general do you?

France and Belgium both were attacked by ISIS. Norway by a right wing extremist.
I am surprised that the USA ranks comparably low here. Still Countries with high gun regulation laws like Germany and England rank below the US.

What counts as mass shooting here?

I dont agree, because hitting a target does equal to a kill especially when shooting .223. That bullet is likely to maim not kill, if it was a different caliber i might agree that a semi auto would do more damge. Look at omar, kill 49 wounded about that many as well.

Crossbows make a lot of noise, this ain't no video game

In America? Like three people getting shot, so gang violence gets lumped in

This
Why don't people see one guy fucking shooting and bum rush him but literally just hide in fear even though it would take like 5 people to just grab him and hold him

>not just splitting atoms of molecules

I believe, a crowded area with civillians would be the minimum required

Want to really impress me? Do it with a blunderbuss

Yeah that seems about right.
Now thinking about that maybe bombs would be way more efficient

Semi-auto rifles and pistols still need magazine changes, that didn't give anyone an opportunity to stop the shooters using those weapons. He could just have two bolt action rifles (a second only used if someome charges when changing mags on the first), or even just have a knife or bayonet for that situation.

I'm not purposely giving ideas BTW just pointing out how it is possible. I'm probably on some watch list now.

I think you meant a semi-auto rifle. Not an assault weapon. Assault weapon is a term the government made to make the guns sound 'dangerous'

>not collapsing a star on itself

Compared to a gun, in a crowded (usually loud) area, no it doesnt make that much of a noise.

Only things I can think of we are not allowed to do is buy guns without a license. We can drink beer earlier drive as fast as we want. Give some examples to proofe your point fag.

>not dividing by zero

Look up the definition of an assault rifle. BY DEFINITION, it must contain select-fire.

"Assault weapon" is another story.

Ikr.

Honestly, yes. In omar's case, what he shouldve done was block off all but one exit, and set fire to the place and shoot people as they run out. Than have explosives for when the cops come.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

OP, the media and the Jews will cover it up. They will say,

'My suspect in question was reported by the ________ Police Dept that he was using a Mosin Nagant, Jim. The police tell me this is one of the most inexpensive ASSAULT RIFLES you can buy. The gun has a bolt action which ensures reliability to destroy your target, can fire up to 10,000 rounds per minute, and it is just coming in Jim...

Jim...

He bough the assault gunner at a gun show using the gun show loop-hole Jim. Even tho he had every reason as an american to buy it in a manner that does exist, we as CNN want to be in never-land forever, fuck Trump he is a nazi, cry to Obama, bring down the cultural fabrics of the West, boost the Marxist agenda, preach globalization and acceptance of niggers that want to rape our women and blow up our airports, and finally file for free shit because you are too lazy to work.

Back to the Weather, Jim.'

'Thanks Heather'

That's how that would happen but over the course of four or five days because money and Jews.

Cause at the time of the shooting everything is a mess few people usually spot the shooter and everybody think they can save themselves.

It doesn't matter who does the attacking user.

But the US numbers are massively inflated by black gang violence. If we excluded black shooters the US would be significantly lower.

I used the term assault weapon because the government uses that term. That doesn't change the fact that it's different than "assault rifle."

In a time of panic people usually dont make rational decisions

And you think gang violence shouldn't be counted?

They'll just lie and say you used an assault rifle... kinda like Sandy Hook.

This is Sup Forums everybody here is already on a watchlist

>̟͇̰͚̘̭̯̬̣͒̊̇̔͘͘͢͡͞ͅŅ̸̣̜̱̦͕̲͎̣͓̰̗̗̬͓̌ͦ̆͛ͮ̆̔̋͌͊ͯ͂ͯ͘͞͡ͅo͊̇̓͊ͦͬ͆ͯ́̈́̒̈́̓ͧ̓҉̡̭͕̹͍̥̮͓̻̣̦͕̤̫̱̭͇͞tͬ̂ͪ̉̀ͧ̊ͯ̓̓͛ͣ̊͆̇̑̑̑͡҉̼͉̥̰͟ ͥͪ̊̅̋͑͏̨̬̯̣͘͟ẗ́͛͒͗͞҉҉̧̞̟͔̠͉̘̼̳̙̞̼y̵̨̛̳̬̳̦̣̳̮̲̙̍ͯ̊̀̇́̔̓ͪ̍͂ͯͧ̀̽ͧ̚͠ͅi̛̹̟̟̥͔̝͎̇̽͑̀̈́ͬ̉̂̎̈́ͫͣͦͦ͛̎ͣ́̔̀͟͡͝n̽ͮͧ̍͊ͪ͐ͩ̒̈ͮͪ́͏̠͈̺̞̫̬͖̗̮̺̺̙̖͙͠ĝ̨͕̤̤̟̖̝͔͎̩͓̓̇ͮ̄͋ͭͬ̍̅͝͞͠ͅ ̉̅̄ͫ̾͛̅ͦ̌ͯ̅͘̕҉͎̝̦͓ͅb̵̳̹͚͕̣͍̍̈ͧ̌̃̐ͪ̊ͤͯ̒̈́̆́́u̴̡ͥ̎̅͗͛͛͒̄̿ͩ̎̌ͧ̎ͣ͒̚͘͡҉̪͖̬͚͍̘̖̰̯̗̦̪ͅt̏̑̇̒̽́̊̊ͦ̄҉̴̟̪̬̮̰̭͈̝̩͇͓͘͝t͛̒͊̋̅͗ͩͧ͌̎̓̃̔́͊͞͏̢̫̞͍̱̣̙͍̖̹̳̤̠͢ͅe̢͓̩̹͖͕̦̹̦͎͚ͤ̓ͨ͐ͫ̅̔̎͂̓̃ͧ̅͐͜͢r̬̻͕͉̻͙͔̬̬͍̙̺͈̩ͦ͋̀̑̃͋̅̄̓ͤͨ̔ͥ̀̌̓ͪͫ͡ͅ ̨͛ͩͣ̿ͨ̔ͦ͛͏̰͇̯̪͖̰̪̖͈̬̰͉̝ṱ̴̴̻̬̘̰͍̳̲̻̝͖̹͍̒̆́̃̐̂̃̄̈̒ͤͤͧ̐͆̿̚ͅȍ̷͕͇͚̻̲͈̰͕͙̞͔͉̯̼̜̹͐͗̉̀̔͡ͅà̡̺̦̺̟͙͈̫͙̜̝̫̳̮̹ͤ̊̆͑̄͂̄̊͛́̚͝ͅͅsͬ̽̓ͧ̈́͑̑́̾̈̀̇ͭ͐ͤͮ҉̶̵̮͔̦͉͍̙̫̠͍͘͘ͅt̷̢̛̹̗͖͓̯̯͎͖͇̝͚̞̰̪͎̤̥ͤͪͫ̂̎̒̇͆̏ͩͣ͛ͥͫ ̴̸̨̲̮̖̖̫͎̞̘̱̰͖̫̯̓̊ͥͫͯ̆͆ͥ̇̉̚͜ͅt̷̵̷̡͕̯̯͓͚͍͕̥̜̱͖̗̳ͩ̅́ͯ͑̀̅ͦơ̸̵̮̞̲̦̤͈͉̬̻̹̼̖̠̜͔̏̄̎͆ͅ ͦ͊͛̀҉̣̖͓̻̻͇͓̹͢a̶̴̷͔̺͖͎̭̺̰̥̙̠̗͛̿ͭ͑ͯͭ̀̀͡ ̛̺͕̭͈̗͉̠͑ͫ̑̾̆͛̽ͫ̏̇͂ͥ̀̕͢͢ͅͅcͨͣͫ̓҉͚̬͔̱̳̺̬̹̥̪̫̮͖̻̬a̶̧̨͖͉͇̤̮̳̳ͥͯ̅̊̔̀ͭ̐͗̇ͮ͒͝ẗ̷́̇̑͋̉̄ͬ̾̊̈́ͬ̌̎̾͌̎̍̅̀̚҉̬̠̠̪͇̝s̶̸̢̤̪̭̬͔̹ͦ̔͂ͪͨ̇͗ͯ͂͑̊́͠ ̸̴̓̽͛͆ͪ̃̉̏͐̄ͣ̄ͤ̚̚͠҉͎̘̯̬̙̠̪̼͈͟b̋͌̐ͨ͐̊ͦͦͭ̊ͯ̃̾̐̓͋̈́̂͠͏̧̧͚̲̫̺̣̼̞̙̞̱̲̻͔̲̣̻̬͖̲͜a̵̸̭̭͉͉͔ͤͦ͌̒̅̄͑̆̔ͦ̈́ͣ̕ͅç̹͙̹̤͙̍ͣ̈́̌ͪ͜͢ͅ

Yea, this

Plus u can no scope them and then MLG will sponsor you.

̵̨̛̳̬̳̦̣̳̮̲̙ͯ̊̀̇́̔̓ͪ̍͂ͯͧ̀̽ͧ̚͠ͅi̛̹̟̟̥͔̝͎̇̽͑̀̈́ͬ̉̂̎̈́ͫͣͦͦ͛̎ͣ́̔̀͟͡͝n̽ͮͧ̍͊ͪ͐ͩ̒̈ͮͪ́͏̠͈̺̞̫̬͖̗̮̺̺̙̖͙͠ĝ̨͕̤̤̟̖̝͔͎̩͓̓̇ͮ̄͋ͭͬ̍̅͝͞͠ͅ ̉̅̄ͫ̾͛̅ͦ̌ͯ̅͘̕҉͎̝̦͓ͅb̵̳̹͚͕̣͍̍̈ͧ̌̃̐ͪ̊ͤͯ̒̈́̆́́u̴̡ͥ̎̅͗͛͛͒̄̿ͩ̎̌ͧ̎ͣ͒̚͘͡҉̪͖̬͚͍̘̖̰̯̗̦̪ͅt̏̑̇̒̽́̊̊ͦ̄҉̴̟̪̬̮̰̭͈̝̩͇͓͘͝t͛̒͊̋̅͗ͩͧ͌̎̓̃̔́͊͞͏̢̫̞͍̱̣̙͍̖̹̳̤̠͢ͅe̢͓̩̹͖͕̦̹̦͎͚ͤ̓ͨ͐ͫ̅̔̎͂̓̃ͧ̅͐͜͢r̬̻͕͉̻͙͔̬̬͍̙̺͈̩ͦ͋̀̑̃͋̅̄̓ͤͨ̔ͥ̀̌̓ͪͫ͡ͅ ̨͛ͩͣ̿ͨ̔ͦ͛͏̰͇̯̪͖̰̪̖͈̬̰͉̝ṱ̴̴̻̬̘̰͍̳̲̻̝͖̹͍̒̆́̃̐̂̃̄̈̒ͤͤͧ̐͆̿̚ͅȍ̷͕͇͚̻̲͈̰͕͙̞͔͉̯̼̜̹͐͗̉̀̔͡ͅà̡̺̦̺̟͙͈̫͙̜̝̫̳̮̹ͤ̊̆͑̄͂̄̊͛́̚͝ͅͅsͬ̽̓ͧ̈́͑̑́̾̈̀̇ͭ͐ͤͮ҉̶̵̮͔̦͉͍̙̫̠͍͘͘ͅt̷̢̛̹̗͖͓̯̯͎͖͇̝͚̞̰̪͎̤̥ͤͪͫ̂̎̒̇͆̏ͩͣ͛ͥͫ ̴̸̨̲̮̖̖̫͎̞̘̱̰͖̫̯̓̊ͥͫͯ̆͆ͥ̇̉̚͜ͅt̷̵̷̡͕̯̯͓͚͍͕̥̜̱͖̗̳ͩ̅́ͯ͑̀̅ͦơ̸̵̮̞̲̦̤͈͉̬̻̹̼̖̠̜͔̏̄̎͆ͅ ͦ͊͛̀҉̣̖͓̻̻͇͓̹͢a̶̴̷͔̺͖͎̭̺̰̥̙̠̗͛̿ͭ͑ͯͭ̀̀͡ ̛̺͕̭͈̗͉̠͑ͫ̑̾̆͛̽ͫ̏̇͂ͥ̀̕͢͢ͅͅcͨͣͫ̓҉͚̬͔̱̳̺̬̹̥̪̫̮͖̻̬a̶̧̨͖͉͇̤̮̳̳ͥͯ̅̊̔̀ͭ̐͗̇ͮ͒͝ẗ̷́̇̑͋̉̄ͬ̾̊̈́ͬ̌̎̾͌̎̍̅̀̚҉̬̠̠̪͇̝s̶̸̢̤̪̭̬͔̹ͦ̔͂ͪͨ̇͗ͯ͂͑̊́͠

hrw.org/news/2016/04/16/germany-prosecuting-satirist-mocks-freedom-speech
wsj.com/articles/german-police-detain-400-protesters-at-afd-convention-1462013325
Also anything to do with bilderburg

>please hang up and try again

Don't forget that "AR" stands for armilite rifle not assault rifle

That's very thought-out...

Now sports

That's illegally acquired firearms. A nigger shooting three other niggers because they are in a different gang with a glock he bought for 90 bucks illegally doesn't count, no.

yes they require magazine changes, but until that time you can fire 8-31 shots without having to break your aim or move your hands other than squeezing the trigger. and the reloading action is press the mag release, slot the new mag, pull the slide/charging handle. you dont have to manually eject the last casing and insert each new round individually

having 2 bolt action rifles would mean having the other slung across your back, youd have to take it off and shoulder it again, bear in mind WW2 era rifles were heavy and fairly long. the bayonet would be only good for one stab, same with the knife if a group of people have committed to rushing at you

Don't forget that with his master plan nobody died till 3 hours after it started

90 bucks? i need to move to america

Illegally. As in, buying one from a nigger in a traphouse.

>first article
Böhmermann does not mock on freedom of speech but kinda overextends it (he was sued by president Erdogan). If people say something I consider stupid (eg. spreading fascist ideology) I can say that and that is what he does. People wouldn't watch his show if they didn't share his opinion.
>second one
I can not fully read it without subscribing but I was arrested once as well and I can tell you that this is usually rightfull. Those protestors probably tried to block a street which is minor lawbreaking.
>bilderburg
I am not quite sure how this applies to the topic and I am to lazy to read much more about Bilderburg.

Do you feel it is just to compare 49 nightclub goers to 5 gangbangers?