>i cant choose anything
>my poetry sucks
>the stories i write suck
>i cant play guitar, or even begin to learn such
>i cant afford an electric guitar
>even if i could, i couldnt play it
>i cant program shit
>my math knowledge is awful
>i can only speak 2 languages and it is isnt enough for me as im always wishing for more
>Mein Deutsch ist zu schlecht, um mit anderen Menschen zu sprechen.
>Português apenas é a minha língua materna
>been trying to learn german by myself for more than a year, and still sounds like kindergarten german
>I cant even make electronic music
>i cant do anything with anything i write
>i cannot draw, and stupidly chose the art's degree
>i cant choose anything else as i have no other chance (schedule, ease of access, etc.)
>i cant even work with chemistry as i hate it, so the other available courses are out
>for years and years, the school teachers have treated me like shit.
>literally yelling at me in class, and making others hate me. specially this last year
>tons of complaining back and forth, and making me feel like shit, more and more.
>get home and get blamed on even more
>reasons? didnt make homework or didnt answer something correctly or got a bit late
>literally got expelled from class once for not answering the math teacher a question correctly.
>she was a bitch, tho. hope she dies from cancer or some terrible shit. honest to everything
>i have no close friends
>all others have other close friends, and im just an alternative
>alone is how i feel the safest, but its also when i realise shit the most
>i hate to be happy because i know i become sad right after, and it comes even worse
>i cant do anything creative
>i dream too much, and do too little
>my grandmother was black, whilst the rest of the family is white. im "that" family member (and mother).
>everyday i look in the mirror and feel awful about myself.
>cant even feel normal, and am very different from the other people.

(1)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M4ADcMn3dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>weird hair, face, body, skin, long fingers and feet, fat nose and lips, etc.
>having a black grandmother made my life even worse from start
>used to get bullied when i was much younger for being a shitskin. even more when i was younger.
>anger for miscegenation helped me become even more right-wing, along with other reasons
>i can only play games and watch films
>i cant even be an entertaining friend, and people only trust me because they know that i have no one else to reveal shit to
>i spend countless hours on the internet
>websites like Sup Forums are the only thing that make me active
>i listen to music, i love music, but i envy too much
>i wish i could do music too
>bands like rammstein are the only company i have
>i know that i will never even get near them, and even if i did i'd just be a crazy fan. i just wanna be able to thank them for not making me feel lonelier
>everyday i think of how disappointed my father would be if he were alive
>and my brother too
>and my mother, but she is alive, but doesnt even like or care about me
>family leans to hate me, and i hate them back. they backstab everybody left and right. not trustable
>everytime i wanna be with friends, they cant be with me. and when they (rarely ever) invite me for anything, either i go and weird them out, or say no because i

prefer to be alone than doing literally nothing useful with them and/or weirding them out
>i am a 0 at anything that comes to love or whatever. unless you cound ridiculous and embarrassing online "relationships"
>i used to cry everyday, but for the past few years i cant even cry unless it's a story i read or a film i watch, which happens more or less often
>im missing out on all that life has to give to anyone my age. been like this since birth.

summer is here and all i do is listen to music countless times, play games, try to think of anything creative, browse Sup Forums, whine and feel depressed.
Surprisingly, ive been worse before.
It's not that I chose a bad life. Life just doesn't please me.

I know Sup Forums isn't my therapist, but i just felt like shitting this out somewhere to not feel so lonely.
sorry

I know that feel bro

I feel shit here too got problem in my relation ship i love my boyfriend but i meet some one a work and idk but i kinda like him had even sex multitimes with him

And i dont know if u still here op but u get over this shit u just need some time

really sorry, man. i wish the best to you

if thats true, you actually have a much better life situation than me

I feel we are roughly similar. Kik me and we'll figure it out together.

monster_energy6

been waiting all my life. changed lifestyles countless times. im not old, but im not really that young either

anything but kik, please

Psychology

U dont need to change ur lifestyl u just need to know that in this world will always be ppl that love you. I learned by my self

there is none, i assure you

what about it?

Skype. monster_energy_6

Instead of complaining, get a textbook or two (in some topic you think looks interesting) and start reading. If that doesn't work out then rinse and repeat with a different topic.

Then go to a university when you actually have an idea of what you want to do.

This. Study what you're interested in. Find a topic you like and become good at it. You will eventually become good at the things you enjoy.

Mb just right now. Id tell it the post before that i had the same shit where i dont had any love. But now I idk what i will do cause I love this two people and cant dicide which one i should take because i want both :(

No, I mean take Psychology

tried multiple times and even referred in the post. i fail at all, and no other interest me. tried all i wanted to

why? it's not really something that interests me enough

Well you need to find something that interests you and contribute to the world somehow. Get on your feet and make a difference. Be all that you can be, as the U.S. Army says. Otherwise you are a waste to yourself and the rest of the world.

Skype monster_energy_6 if you want to talk more about it. I'm willing to help.

Are you willing to give up on your own life already?

>i fail at all, and no other interest me. tried all i wanted to
Okay, you just sound like you're setting yourself up for failure; if you keep up that attitude you're going to fail.

I studied complex analysis for a year and a half on my own time before I decided to switch to being a math major. You can't just expect to pick up a book and get it instantly, give it some time.

i see no good in it

many things interest me, but i fail at them all

>if you keep up that attitude you're going to fail
This. Change you're outlook and stop being so negative. Get counseling if you have to.

This. And chances are, it won't be as hard as you think. I'm doing what I love and I'm just fine.

We all fail. But if you stop trying, you'll NEVER win. I am completely willing to support you. You just have to have confidence in yourself and just try. At the very least, give it a shot.

i spent years at doing stuff like programming on my own. I sure do understand about most things, but i cant put much practice without math knowledge. Resuming, I suck at math, always did, and just thinking back at how hellish those math classes were, i hate and suck at it even more
Not everyone has an inner genius

Mind if I ask your age? In high school, I hated math. It was boring as hell. But in college, I learned to appreciate how great and useful math was. I realized that nearly all of technology is actually made up of math and science, and they couldn't exist without it. I found it incredibly fascinating.

If you are having trouble getting into math, try to study it from a different angle. Look at all its applications in the real world and how it applies to nearly everything. A real mathemetitcian sees math in everything and everywhere. It's one of the ways we can make sense of this spontaneous and chaotic world.

I'm 17.
I can't do anything past basic algebra.

See: You don't have to be a genius to do math. Math is just following rules and seeing what to do next. It's true that intuition helps, but that is something you can gain.

What genius allows one to do in math is invent/discover new math and come up with the next great conjecture that mathematicians spend centuries trying to solve. Nobody is saying you have to be that guy, you just need to be competent.

just pick something general like litterature or a language and make sure you get your diploma, focus on the fact that your life depends on it; it's not that hard, maybe you won't have good grades, but at least most people end up with the diploma, and that's what people are going to see on your CV. It doesn't matter if you're not good at it or not intrested in it, the point is to get a job in the end.

It all becomes a lot simplier when you go over the material. It's just like everything else. Once you have the knowledge and the skills, it's no problem. Gaining those skills only takes a little bit of work. It's not a talent; skills are something atainable by anyone that puts forth the effort. You just need the motivation to do that. Listen to one of your Rammstein songs or something and start studying. I personally like Keine Lust (ironic, I know).

Se quiser uma dica, vai estudar em Coimbra. Nao emporta muito a faculdade, com certeza vai gostar muitissimo da cidade e das festas, e assim vai esquecer desse site de merda.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M4ADcMn3dA

very ironic

não é a cidade onde vivo que é o meu problema.

CAD Draughtsman, don't need a degree for it... and if you learn Autodesk Revit... you could be on like £30K a year in the UK in 2 years...

>I'm a Revit Draughtsman

The day Sup Forums cared. Its actually nice to see.

I choose to care this time, because I see someone that is so similar to me and is in a position I was once in. I believe a difference can be made.

big thank you.

im going to look deeper into that

Pic of yourself?

why?

No problem. And I appreciate you listening to everyone trying to help you. HMU if you want to skype.

sure. what's your name?

monster_energy_6

originally intended to be completely anonymous, but I sent a request.

>CAD Draughtsman
doesn't that require a lot of math knowledge and design?

Right on. Using a VPN with Skype should be safe if you ask me.

Fuck no, in the UK all the engineers give you a drawing with lines on it and you use a mouse and keyboard to put it onto paper properly.

Revit Technician is the next thing... it's 3D modelling, have a look on youtube