I fucked up real bad Sup Forums and I need help...

I fucked up real bad Sup Forums and I need help. I let my friends come over while my parents were out of town and they got drunk. One of them found my bow and arrows and started firing them. The dumbass was too drunk to hit the target I set up for him. I let a bunch of people shoot it and they messed up my parent's wall really bad. How do I fix this. They come home tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uI0FXChKp_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self bump out of need

Bring this picture to home depo they will show you some supplies to buy. you can do this fix yourself but making it look the same will be hard.

you will be filling the holes in with putty
youtube.com/watch?v=uI0FXChKp_Y

Like every cartoon do put a painting and no one will ever know

kys

find white putty if you can, it will be a little wet but even if your parents find it tell them it will dry and everything will be fine. they might get mad, they might punish you. Take any punishment apologize and wait it out, next time just hide the stuff drunk people can fuck with.

Explain what happened. No point in lying, they'll find out eventually anyway, and they will know that you lied all this time.

This, honestly. I used to have a problem similar to yours, I always repaired the walls like that. The alternative is too expensive, and white putty will do well if you are careful enough. You really need to apply just enough of the thing in the holes, then flatten it and remove the extra material.

having destructible walls,

the usa are genius, why not concrete? you guys are fucking stupid.

This

this

>why not concrete? you guys are fucking stupid.

It's probably one of those mass-produced houses, probably very new, too. They just pour some weak material instead (I don't know what it's called, but it's not even stone, it's like weak concrete, and it's white as milk, more chalk-like). I think concrete is either too expensive or time consuming to use in those kinds of houses.

Also, they do that in Belgium as well, as far as I know.

Source: I had my house built for me 6 years ago, I saw the whole process.

This

hey at least no one got fucking shot right

trip and hit your head against drywall.
then trip and hit your head against concrete.

then you will understand.

lesson to be told:
never let fucking drunk people shoot a potentially lethal and damaging weapon.

But you can use some Epoxy, fill in the holes, and paint the entire wall a color that is similar to the wall that you damaged and play it off as you painted the wall for as a good deed

Do u have wall plaster? If u do plaster over it give it as much time to dry as u can and if u do have the right one paint over it

Fill the holes with toothpaste and let harden overnight is the ghetto fix till you find a more permanent solution.

OP here it anyone is even still here. I found the wallpaper they used so I took down the strip and put a new one up. Completely covers the holes after I cut off the parts sticking out. Thanks for all the help Sup Forumsros

yeah, the hardware store should have wall putty. just buy a cheap little putty knife and smooth it out, then once it dries, sand it down nice and smooth. it will be pink when it's wet, but turn white when dry.

What are you going to do about the wood, though?
That's going to be difficult to hide. paint could do the job if you can get the right colour, but that's very tricky.

and paint over it.

They make wood putty too.

Still gonna be noticeable when done in an inexperienced rush like Op will.

seems to be confusion. The wood in the pic is a table the scratches in that are seperate. My bad for not saying that.