What did GoldenState give up for Durant? I haven't been following ball lately

I bet Shaw had been waiting a long time to reject Kobe in a game

literally nothing

Hrmm, wow.
Are they financially gonna be able to re-sign most of their key starters/benchers even with his addition?

They lost both of their centers, Bogut and Ezeli. To a casual fan that doesn't seem like a big deal, but they have no interior defense now. They're gonna have a lot of trouble going up against opposing big men, especially Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson on the Cavaliers.

They also lost Harrison Barnes, but that doesn't matter because Kevin Durant is a direct upgrade to Barnes in every conceivable way.

I see.
That is certainly more then nothing.
Not having those two will definitely hurt them in certain match-ups if they don't find some sort of replacement.

They got Zaza though so that fills a bit of the defense.

They signed Zaza Pachulia and David West. West is pretty much unproductive at this point in his career, but Zaza is still decent. Zaza isn't a rim protector though. Bogut made life in the paint hell, and he would block 2+ shots a game. They're going to miss that severely, but of course they got Kevin Durant so it will likely be worth it. We'll see I guess.

Zaza is not a great defender. He's definitely not a rim protector either. But he can rebound decently and isn't awful in the post.

they also drafted Festus Ezili 2.0

>They're gonna have a lot of trouble going up against opposing big men, especially Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson on the Cavaliers.

>Kevin Love
>a threat to anybody on the inside
pffftt that nigga is softer than a pillow

>implying the Warriors need or even use interior defense

Their job is to eat fouls, contest shots and set up tons of screens for memeball galore. They never did or ever needed interior defense even against the likes of AD, DMC, Aldridge.

>watching jigga boo jam after stern vetoed Chris Paul deal

Nice "league" cucks

And yet they lost 3 in a row when Bogut died.

But Zaza can't shoot...

Hmm, really makes you think

Stern isn't the league commish anymore.

> no interior defense

What about Draymond?

Pretty. How can we get a gay homo icon like Christiano Ronaldo involved in this gay hot spot of the world? Like Portugal but way more money

Bogut and Ezeli couldn't either

So the Warriors only big now is the guy they recently drafted? Losing Bogut is a big loss I think in terms of defense. There isn't anyone to help take some of the pressure off of Green.

Zaza Pachulia

All the GS stars are still in low paying contracts.

It looks like they'll manage to hang onto Fetus Easily

Iggy will be 33 and Livingston 32

Iggy lost a step from last year and it will be interesting to see how much he declines

The turning point of the championship was when they lost bogut. Their defense fell apart.

>jigga boo jam
kek