instagram.com/la.jessicabanks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for the user who wanted some from this set

yesssss

>hot
>black

nope.jpg

I think this is the last one I got :(

how to spot a faggot who has never talked to a black girl while kissing every preppy white girl's feet.

does cam
terrible ass

Who in gods good name is this?

got more of others though

I don't get it man.
If you're a faggot and can't find these chicks hot then why click on the thread?
Just stick to jerking it to your skellington white bitches.

the best thread ever ;p

I don't know why you responded to me and not the other guy, I love black girls.

Damn, she can ride me all night long.

GOAT

Does anyone happen to have the amateur picture of the cute black chick with the huge ass wearing a tight dress? I've lost it

I know that's not much to go by, but hopefully at least someone knows what I'm talking about

I don't think I could date a woman with an afro. I'm afraid she'd dominate me.

I was just agreeing with you man

MFC, coco_delarae

oh my bad, i fucking hate these faggots coming into this thread with some stupid "lol gorilla" bullshit

I will say it once, and i will say it again
Niggers aren't hot and they smell awful, i guess you would know because you have never met one, stop shitting on this board that i love you fucking shill, notice how not one pic in here is of a hot girl? Yeah

A black chick wearing a dress that shows off her booty? Gee wiz friend, i know just the one you are talking about.

Lol look at those gorillas

I know brother, i know

muh...muh...muhh fuggin aryan gouddesssssss

It's been posted around quite a lot, I don't remember any other specifics unfortunately. Probably one of the greatest black chick pics I've seen, but it went missing when I moved files over to my new PC

literally the best part of the flash

butterface

who the fuck is the girl in those pictures ur posting she looks like a fucking goddess

wow that's a hot black woman

Perfect

instagram.com/la.jessicabanks/

The 2nd 1 on the left lookd sand nigga plastic surgery

I personally would have nothing against dating black women, but my political views (european nationalism) makes it so hard. I am a white nationalist, and I believe in race. I admit that. But I have no problem with black women, many are gorgeous.

It's come to the point where I dismiss black women I have the opportinity to date. Not because my political views tell me to, but because I'm afraid they will really upset her if she hears about them.

Am I schizoid, or are there any other anons like this?

thank u senpai

literally refusing to fuck hot girls because u have some memey political views. Look it doesn't matter if "muh white race" is dying because white women are fucking stupid and are bad people, so why bother having political views revolving around putting them on a pedestal

I want me some chocolate NOW

I have no qualms regarding dating a black girl, I do however not want black children

idk man you can be proud of your heritage and like people whop don't share your heritage. your view of the world will remain so narrow unless you can see the truth beyond your false sense of what is important

oh and im black so there

one more

MUH HERITAGE
Dude fuck off and fuck a black chick and pound that ass so hard.

>black
you mean mixed
l2biology

I'm a White Nationalist to and my GF is Nigga

>what is one drop rule

"I want white children", is that better?

Then stick your dick in a nigger loving white trash piece of shit then.

The fappening is when you niggers overran Sup Forums. You shit skins need to go back where you came form.

got another set of some qt chubby nerdy lightskin girl playing her nintendo DS, anyone want?

I like whats being posted here but I had to adjust the brightness to view it lol

OMG shes perfect

lmao what

MUH WHITE POWER
In the meantime we will be enjoying our black goddesses while you get cucked by a white girl.

Fuck off shit-for-brains, nobody gives a shit about your dumb fucking opinions. Mmm, brown suga.. :D

You dumb fuck, you said you wanted white kids. So I replied to stick your dick in a nigger lover. Go on.

i've been lurking here since 2007

also

>getting this mad cause someone makes a thread for girls of a certain color

Fuck off, retard

You sound like the kind of person who'd do a background check spanning several generations back for any potential mate.

So, you're kind of a shitty person.

wife status.

>doesn't understand sex

oh shit nigger. I wasn't currently aware of the existence of this fourth picture.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

All in dat ass