You know what to do, Sup Forums

You know what to do, Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/beatles/comments/5f6a9d/friendly_reminder_from_piero_scaruffi/

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol1/prettyth.html
scaruffi.com/music/best100.html
rateyourmusic.com/list/SellMeAGod/scaruffitize_me__capn__pt__1/
reddit.com/r/beatles/comments/5f6a9d/friendly_reminder_from_piero_scaruffi/dahwzm6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most music fans on reddit don't even know most of the albums there.

Yeah reddit so pleb, Sup Forums so patrician zomg

To be honest I'm pretty sure none of them even knows 1/4 of these albums.

I'd guess most on reddit would know The Doors, TVU&N (but probably never listened to it), and Blonde on Blonde. Maybe Geek The Girl and Nick Cave too?

your average redditor would be absolutely lost coming to Sup Forums and seeing us discuss actual art music like grimes and death grips

Yup, reddit are normie-tier retards

You can easily see this, when they reacted to the most recent Sup Forumscore chart a year or two back. I don't have the image or the link to the thread but it was mostly "where's all the black artists" & "Where's all the women????" Despite Sup Forumscore being fairly unbiased when it comes to things like that.
Literally no one was talking about the music, except a few people saying "ww-where's Dark side of the mm-moon. It's the best album ever"

Do you truly believe a typical redditor on /r/music would be able to truly appreciate Faust's Debut, Suicide, and above all even tolerate a Foetus album without being triggered. These are people who've basically never attempted to step out of their comfort zone in art and because of that they live in echochambers almost. Everyone likes the same music, Dark side of the Moon is your favourite album, if not you know nothing about music.

>vinyl reddit has somebody posting DSOTM every week
>people actually buying "essential" albums even if they dont like them

>people actually listening to "Sup Forums-core" albums even if they dont like them

>greatest rock albums of all time
>s.f. sorrow isn't in the top 5
>isn't even on the list
Why does scaruffi have such awful taste?

It's these god damn Millenials, never had a free thought in their god damn lives. Everything has to be curated neatly for them. "Everyone else likes this album, why don't you own it?" See all these Buzzfeed tier articles -
"ESSENTIAL RECORDS YOU NEED TO OWN!"
Essential records are records you want to own, not what some dude told you to buy because his Dad told him it was a good album 10 years prior

he simply didn't rate it
scaruffi.com/vol1/prettyth.html
also the list is kinda broken, I remember there is an album which he gave a 9/10 but it isn't there

Yeah, Diamanda Galas s/t

Yeah, there are like 9 missing 9/10 albums.

not that, it's on the 25th place
sth else, but also with a female artist

I honestly wish I knew what the albums in that image I cannot identify are.

Which ones do you not know

scaruffi.com/music/best100.html

what!?
this actually gets my dick hard
can anyone post?

Much appreciated.

2nd to last on fifth row and the Residents album.

Lemme just say fuck Avant-Math God Of Sup Forums. He damn well knew WLWH was supposed to be where loveless is. Of course him being a tripfaggot he has to be superior. They were using a fucking chart on rRYM and not the one on scaruffi's actual website.Now not only is this meme shit but I didn't have nearly as much part in making it as I would've if he didn't exist.

Easily worst tripfag of 2k16

But we clearly don't know what to do because nobody's done anything

>Avant-Math God Of Sup Forums
>2k16

yikes, hello newfag

I count six, MAYBE eight that they'd know

Uncle Meat and Not Available

lmao, get rekt, nerd
Should have read the thread before making that album cover, lol

>They were using a fucking chart on rRYM and not the one on scaruffi's actual website.
Because Scaruffi's one had some 8.5/10, and some 9/10 were not included in his original site.

Also, why would you add a second album by Velvet Underground when you could have a different album by a different band?

What a salty retard hahaha

Here
rateyourmusic.com/list/SellMeAGod/scaruffitize_me__capn__pt__1/

>this faggot
reddit.com/r/beatles/comments/5f6a9d/friendly_reminder_from_piero_scaruffi/dahwzm6/

Congratulations on knowing about Suicide

Bump

now THIS is shitposting!