Hey britfags, how does it feel that you got sold out by Farage and the Brexit isn't going to happen?

Hey britfags, how does it feel that you got sold out by Farage and the Brexit isn't going to happen?

I assume you have proof of this?

Back to your muslim shithole now to get anally fisted by ahmed.

A referendum means nothing since it's not definite.
Boris Johnson, a Brexit advocate won't take over after Cameron.
Theresa May opposes the idea of a Brexit and will most certainly be Camerons's successor.
Farage is simply a faggot.

amazes me that some of us were autistic enough to not see through him

Who said we want to leave the EU? I quite like my flights to Spain, weekend on the lash fucking expat milfs, pick up 3kg of baccy, fly home, flog it, pays for the trip.

Fucking great. EU is life.

Samefag is samefagging his samefaggotry

Fuck off back to pol

More samefagging die you libtard samefag

go back to Texas to get bumfucked by your cousin

awww sorry about taking all your money poorfag

Go fuck your boyfriend's Skoda's exhaust pipe

Samefag

Because no two people could possibly agree that the EU is a good thing? Put that edge away before you cut yourself.

samefag

>Theresa May opposes the idea of a Brexit and will most certainly be Camerons's successor.

What? Theresa May wants the brexit to happen as soon as possible. She is on record stating she wants to sit down with EU leaders and get shit sorted out as soon as possible.

Shows how much you fucking know.

samecuck

She opposed Brexit before the referendum. She said that now it's happened we should leave soon.

Shows how much you fucking know.

This.

Racist cuck

I think you mistake her with Andrea Leadsom.

He quit because he says his job is done. His job isn't done, we are still in the EU and will be until the government invoke article 50 then spend 2 years arguing about it. What a prick.

> bumfucked
Saying that makes you sound way gayer your language is shit and your teeth are dirty

You know why she changed her tune? Because of this little thing called democracy.

I know most of you retards like to think "well they can just ignore the referendum it's not legally obligating" but you totally ignore the fact that they are democratically obligated to follow it.

Maybe you should read what democracy is and how the government works.

I think you need to learn to use google.

Cucklebrother

1. the uk will leave
2. he will continue to be a MEP for the next 2 years
3. if ukip wants to grow it can't continue being the nigel farage party, him stepping down makes sense and hes earned it since from the very beginning he has been a 1 issue politican from 1993 and onwards

The uk might leave, might not. Until it does his job isn't done.

Fuck off with your 'democracy', you're as bad as the fucking libtards you love to insult. There's a reason that Russia and Nazi Germany were/are so fucking powerful and it isn't because they listened to every retarded opinion.

Feels pretty good. Anyone who did any sort of research knows the benefit of the EU and only a retard would argue otherwise. Literally no benefit to leaving, not one at all. Same borders, more SJW, less money, less education, less growth, less jobs. Fucking retards. England proving once again that they out shit-brain even america. Id be quite happy if Scotland, Ireland and London just joined one supreme super state. We get all the benefit of London without the useless, black hole for money that is northern England.

The UK has to leave. Infact, if the UK didn't leave, the EU would have to penalize us or kick us out of the EU anyway because one of the requirements of being in the EU is to be a democracy. You cannot claim to be a democracy if you ignore the democratic will of the people.

I know she changed her mind and she had every right to do so. I was just pointing out how the post I was responding to was wrong because it was written in such an obnoxious way.

That said the referendum is obvious BS and if the result had been the other way around Brexiteers would be just as bad if not worse. Not that it matters because as OP pointed out we're not going anywhere any time soon :)

The problem with democracy is that most people are retarded.

> What is an *adviosry* referendum?

The referendum isn't binding.

the worst part is we're still going to hear that dumb word "brexit"

EU can't force us to leave unless we invoke A50. And the French legal people have told the French government that A50 notification can be revoked. Butthurt UKIP.

As a Canadian, I chuckle when someone mentions "Brexit" or "Referendum".
>1992, 1995 and 2004
Fucking plebs.

Also

Ok, since you guys are retards let me explain it for you.

Democracy comes from the Greek word "dēmokratía". It means "rule of the people". What this means is all people who are citizens of a state or country have a say in how it is run, usually by voting for someone to represent them.
What this means is the government is not a bunch of faceless people who get to do what they want. It means each and every single government official is a person who was elected by a group of people to represent them (it would not be feasible to have 60 million people go to parliament every day, so we get someone to do it for us).

The people of the country have voted they want to leave the EU. The government, who represents those people has to follow the will of the people because they are literally representatives of the people.

Of the people, for the people, by the people.

>The EU can tell the UK they're not allowed to leave

Did you just try and say that? Because if you did, you're wrong as fuck and if they tried it'd be the start of WW3 and no one would be in support of a communist group trying to usurp a country.

You forgot to mention that a democracy never works. That's why almost every country has an indirect democracy. Try to vote for half taxes overall. Everyone would vote for it. Problem: Where does the money come from?

The same goes with Brexit. Some Johnson and Farage acting like agitators and now leaving the sinking ship. I dont see any raise in pound, british economy or optimistic forcasts of companies, in fact looking at the newspapers it's exactly the other way round. This is why direct democracy is dangerous.

And yet every MP in a position of power has said the brexit has to happen, including our potential future PM.

Democracy isn't about doing what is best for the country (because no one can predict the fucking future), it's about doing what the people want. And that is what is going to happen.

>let me forget that there are statues and binding written legal forms
>if not even unspoken "traditional laws"
>that detail the finer workings of a specific regional government that happens to operate on
>indirect democracy
>and were created upon the finer nuances of
>"dēmokratía"

You haven't learned everything about the state of affairs regarding the entire world, and I can attest to this by reading your very post.
When and where the "vote of the people" has sway or affect depends on the actual laws present in said government- and whether voting for more unicorns is even an act that can be carried out (let alone be possible). Not just according to the literal definition of the archetype that the government relies upon- there have been many, many times wherein the "representatives of the people" have failed "the people".
>maybe like your favorite morning Brexit
Specifically because there is always more than one "people" if there exists an "us vs them" dynamic- and there often is one a society that operates with both a vertical and horizontal hegemony.

That's why most forms of "democratic government" are centered around a form of indirect democracy. Even
says it well. Even the Greeks, your beloved Greeks, had a lot to say about government, society, and people- philosopher kings, natural slaves, and whatnot. I hope you've read "The Republic", if not anything else.
>and I hope you also don't just blindly adhere to whatever you find in a book either
>or you will further demonstrate why giving absolute, unrefined power to the people is often horrible

Yes, it has been voted. The question is: What has been voted?

I dont see and Norway plus offers. I dont see any ₤350m for the NHS, I dont see any special Switzerland status. I dont even see any promised negotiations with the EU until A50 is activated.

Is this democracy? No, i'd rather call it agitation. Where are the Brexit leaders now? Johnson? Farage? Some nice democracy this is.

In your theory of democracy there are only intelligent voters, citizen who can estimate the risks of their actions. Can you say it for the Brexit? Can you predict the conditions with the EU?

Here we go again...

>Only the intellectual elite should be allowed to vote

Judging by this post, that rules you out.

Going against the majority vote is political suicide.

The intelligent voters (aka Londoners) are so out of touch with the rest of the country they shouldn't have been allowed to vote. They don't understand the state of the country and live in their little bubble which isn't even really the UK.

Why should people like this be allowed to decide the future of a country they don't participate in?